Marvel Color /cock/ storytime

Hey Sup Forums, let's have another /cock/ storytime. This week we have Hulk Gray and Mexican food. I made the food first this time so let's start with that.

Daredevil: Yellow and Burgers First I took some tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, and garlic and roasted them under the broiler

Then I added some lime juice, salt and pepper, oregano, cumin, and fresh cilantro. Blended it into this delicious looking abomination which I set in the fridge overnight to develop the flavors.

Next I melted some butter

Which I turned into a roux

Added spices

And a ton of cheese and melted it into a cheese sauce (which I somehow forgot to take a picture of!)

Now I took the beans I had soaked overnight

Added them to a pot of water with some herbs and garlic and cooked until tender

Thanks user

I drained the water and blended it all together with some seasoning and peppers to make refried beans

Then I took my pork

This is a very strange thread.

Cut it up into cubes which I seasoned

I cooked the meat in my pot and when it was finished I added orange peels, bay leaf, spices, fresh squeezed orange juice, and milk

Strange, but nice and comfy

It looked disgusting.

But the meat came out juicy, tangy, and succulent.

>tfw hungry

Unfortunately I needed to add salt to the salsa once I took a bite of the finished creation just due to how acidic it was, I imagine dipping some nice salty tortilla chips into would work better. The cheese sauce was great and the beans were a treat, but the real star was the meat. I wasn't expecting it to be that good. I don't think there's a way to take a good picture of this, but it tasted incredible. Next time I will work more on presentation.

And now we read!

Man, that really looks like some shit in a tortilla doesn't it?

Loeb writes great emotional narration and dialogue, but Sale just brings it to a new level

Such a great mix of Sale's style merged with Kirby

If Loeb wasn't destroyed by his son's death, what other color book should he do?

I'd want Captain Marvel/Ms Marvel/whatever: Red because I'm curious to see how he'd write Carol

Wolverine: Brown
Iron Man: Gold
Nova: Red

As long as it was tasty.

It looks like Taco Bell quality desu

What are all the Marvel Color comics there were?

Hulk Gray
Spider-Man: Blue
Daredevil Yellow
Captain America White

I forgot how good Year One stories these color books are. A perfect amount of new narratives woven into classic stories breathing so much emotion and, well, color to the character's world.

Poor Hulk

Is it wrong that I miss this simplistic Iron Man design?