How do you get a comicbook girlfriend?

How do you get a comicbook girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx51eegLTY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Posting this thread means it's already too late for you, OP.

Get a normal one and introduce her to comics.

Move to seattle. I hope you are over 30 though because studies have shown the paradox of choice broke dating for women unless you are in the 2% over 6ft.

Is that the girl from Dark Matter?

This. It's gonna be robot waifus for us all.

She's very nerdy and qt

She's also gay though, so no waifu for you unless lez.

Get /fit/, cosplay at Cons. At best you'll find a cute one that's legit interested, at worst a hot cosplay slut to bang.

>Duggan GOTG
mah mugga

*cucks your sexuality*

I buy mine at my LCS.

Thank god I am then

The waifu/laifu rule still applies.

This, I've been dating the same woman for 5 years.

We're rewatching smallville, watch flash and arrow. Flash is her favorite hero.

Some dc animated. She's read some more joker based Batman and some image stuff.

Loves every Marvel movie
We play boardgamrs like Dominion, Champions of Midgard, Viticulture, Zombicide and many many more

Dude.
It takes time to get there.

Find a person you can be best friends with and the rest will come

Get a gf and get her into comics

Start with the short runs and the girl stuff first

S’what I did and I’m probably gonna marry the girl

>How do you get a comicbook girlfriend?
Be lesbian. Straight women are never into comic books.

Here you go, here's how

>be interested in having a comic book nerd g/f
>start frequenting all the comic shops
>not just that shop that you go to, all of them, the one that smells, the one that is 40 minutes away
>go to all of them all the time, go to magic the gathering tournaments, pokemon, go to all the events you can
>start watching dr.who, harry potter, watch all that shit on netflix you hate. Memorize jessica jones
>start talking to all ugly girls
>you need to practice, start with ugly
>find out what they like, be really nice to them, ask them out
>they'll be super flattered and say no
>don't give up, she's the ugly practice one anyway
>be really cute and adorable with her
>make her cards, make her a comic, praise her alot
>you might find out she's already fucking a couple of dudes on the side
>this is normal, she's the ugly one easy to get
>find out what holes the other neets fucked, don't fuck those holes
>if she was saving vagina for you, you're in
>be good to her, other girls will find out how awesome you are
>break up with her because she cheated on you
>don't worry, she will, her confidence went up from dating you, but her insecurity didn't, she'll fuck some neet
>the LCS becomes yours, she stops coming around
>everyone feels sorry for you
>the girls know looks don't matter to you cause you dated that really ugly girl
>still go to events, but you can withdraw. Add comic shop people on facebook
>randomly message them questions about stuff you watch/read
>DO NOT ASK THEM OUT OVER MESSAGE
>make some passive aggressive post about how all women hurt you
>see who likes it
>if cute comic book girl does, talk to her more, hit her up, make her wife
>murder previous ugly g/f to clean up potential future issues

works every time. Ive done this about 5 or 6 times in 3 different areas. It's kinda tricky when the ugly girl gets pregnant, but thats why you move out of the area or give her an abortion pill in her sleep.

Same way you get a regular one, but she also likes comics.
How'd you get all your regular girlfriends user?

how do I get a comic book boyfriend?

in nyc

please respond

You don't get them. They get you

Uh oh, here comes /r9k/.

>anime pic
Lol no one wants you roaster

Even worse, I'm a gay guy who posts anime girls

Uh Oh, here comes Boco

Yes sir...

Don't have a penis.

Your girl sounds normie as fuck.

I think I'd rather be alone than have to watch fucking Smallville and Marvel movies.

but I have a penis

If it had to go, I'd prefer Fiskars

>having to share your collection with someone else
Disgusting.

Living the dream. My girlfriend loves manga, autobio comics, romance comics, and indie stuff. We both love the marvel movies. We go to our LCS about once every other week to pick up a haul of books because comics are our only major hobby. She loves listening to me babble about superhero comics because she doesn't want to read them but still wants to be informed since they're a big part of pop culture right now.

>She's a fucking MCaUsual and you find this cute
OFF THIS FUCKING BOARD YOU ENABLER FAGGOT

THAT'S THE FUCKING RAY WILLIAM JOHNSON =3 BACKGROUND.

>preferring only the finest Finnish steel

You have good taste user.

how?
>be black
>be in the nearest vicinity of a woman

there you go.

You don't. Why would you want someone talking about capeshit all day? Sounds awful.

>be girl into comics and anime
>only like capeshit
>can't even talk to other girls about it because they all prefer social justice indies
>tfw not cute and undateable
It feels bad

You know how people watch like, let's plays for 'friendship simulator'? That's like me with Sup Forums. Thanks for being me 'bf who likes comics' simulator, guys.

>Sup Forums is your bf simulator
That's so sad

You're correct.

>female friend used to be really into capeshit
>somehow got into those SJW comics
>thats all she cares about now
>gets triggered when i mention any sort of capeshit stuff to her because its full of sexism, misogyny, etc

shit pisses me off and its annoying. and just recently shes been preaching about this one video thats going around facebook about the amazon costumes in the justice league movie and how too "sexy" they look.

we've been pretty close friends but never got to the point where we wanted to start dating.
i think i dodged a bullet there. I can hardly talk about comics, video games or anime with her anymore. she almost always ends up bringing something up thats offensive to her.

I live 40 minutes away from seattle. Please explain I don’t have context... I sort of live under a rock. But please do tell this isnews to me.

Girl laying atop some scattered (free) comic books is the Sup Forums equivalent of a gamer girl biting a controller.

>wanting relationships
Pump and dump is the only proper tactic of dealing with women.

>Unironically being under 6ft
Sucks to be you.

That's so sad. That's a lot sadder than my story of a friend.

I had a friend who was a "fake geek girl" type of fan. Had framed comic covers of comics she hadn't read/didn't plan to read in her room, but it was at least interesting to get a normie view on characters and movies.
The first comic she actually talked about reading specifically was Carol as Captain Marvel first volume, because she heard how 'revolutionary' it is.
And now all she reads is Saga. For the same reason. And Scott Pilgrim. And Persepolis. Which if that's just want she liked, fine, but she those normie 'comic covers' posters in her apartment.
She's a 'big Batman fan' because she's played the Arkham games, I lent her my copy of Year One like ten times, gave her pirating materials and set up her computer for it.

I don't know why women do this.
Why do they want to give off the air of 'being into' something but not actually be into it.
She cosplayed, that was probably it.

First, you need to be able to start/maintain a relationship ship...

Got that? Good. Now only date women who have an interest in comics the same way one might only date green eyed women or women into exercise or women into camping.

Same reason lots of guys have posters of stuff they barely understand on their walls. Walk into a random young man's bedroom and see how much they really know about Rastafari/Reggae, the Cuban Revolution/Communism, or the works of Brian de Palma.

How do you do that first part? Even platonically?

That requires more information than can fit in a single Sup Forums post. You need to see a therapist.

>Rastafari/Reggae, the Cuban Revolution/Communism
These both seem like a sign to run in any case...
If a dude has a communism shirt, even if he wasn't into it, I'd still be concerned.

Maybe it's just that my brothers only kept things they were actually passionate about, but I have no experience of it with guys, only girls. I was in girls' bedrooms a lot more though...
The closest thing I have to that is the basic bitch stereotype of having an Audrey Hepburn poster in my place. And I only have that as a gift from my mother who knows I like old movies.

Not a joke. If you have health insurance, look up therapists on your network, call the office, explain your situation, and go see someone.

Therapy, if nothing else, let's you examine yourself. I saw a therapist after stress at work left me worried I might beat the shit out of a colleague- and I'm not a violent person so the persistent urgesfreaked me out- and just talking about it helped.

>insurance
nope

Bob Marley and Che Guevara posters and shirts are so ubiquitous and mainstream as to be meaningless in how you judge someone's interests.

Same with comics. Especially since one can experience cp mic characters and stories without ever actually reading a comic.

There are free therapists. Look online in your area.

And getting a job will help with life in general.

>Che Guevara posters and shirts are so ubiquitous and mainstream as to be meaningless in how you judge someone's interests
I've never been friends with, or wanted to be friends with, anyone who wore a Che Guevara shirt.
Bob Marley just makes me think they smoke weed. I don't fuck with potheads.
You can make some assumptions based on what people wear. If they are Asian or some shit and don't know what it means, maybe. If you know who it is, which you should if you are wearing a shirt of it, it should be an indicator.

Step 1: Live in a comic book.

I have a job, it just doesn't cover me.

>free therapists
You mean religious fanatics who want to get you to join their sect?
No thanks

>Walk into a random young man's bedroom
The police says I had my last warning and I would be in deep trouble if I did that again.

Nice. I wish I was a lesbian anyway.

mfw I went to cons with and almost dated a Japanese girl who drew manga influenced comics, but we were both too depressed and shut ins to actually ask one another out

>Bob Marley and Che Guevara posters and shirts are so ubiquitous and mainstream

Honestly, I don't think these are even a thing anymore, it's like the perception of the cliche outlived the cliche itself, I recently went through college and in all my time there, although there were plenty of commies and potheads, I didn't see a single Bob or Che anywhere.

All the time you where nervously looking at the floor and trying to figure out what to do every time she accidentally brushed her hands against yours as you imagined your life together, she was getting railed by Chad on the side simply because he bothered to ask her if she wanted to.

Pof dot com
(Plenty of fish)

It's mostly an older version of tinder or okcupid that's mostly for finding fuckmates, but it's how I met my girlfriend 4 years ago that eventually became my wife

well there was the time we went out drinking and I took her hack to the hotel room and she was half passed out and I got her some Advil from my bag and patted her on the head and told her to feel better in the morning

L-let's be friends. I like only capeshit too.

Let's hook up, I'll stick it into pretty much anything but my interests are so different from literally any girl I've ever been with that it always felt like they were pretty much strangers I diddled sometimes.

I worked myself into believing I'm a huge Chad for doing that, but the reality is that I feel empty and alone.

So much work and nobody replies.
Here's a pity (you), user.

Fuck it, I'm tipsy, send me a mail. [email protected]
Message me about the best X-Couple

Babe, is that really your normal e-mail?
If so, maybe you oughta work on this self-esteem thing. Like I'm not one to talk, my self-esteem is gutter but I realize the concept of "putting it out there also invites it" So like...maybe tone it back and be aware. Unless you made it specifically for this rendezvous, in which case it's kinda better.

It was made for some online dating thing.

>Loves every Marvel movie
>A woman enjoying Marvel Cinematic Universe

>>only like capeshit
Sorry, i don't date plebeian comic book readers

>Sup Forums getting catfished

>TFW you're fictional and are probably roleplaying.

>Implying the MCU isn't normie shit.
Get off my board.

Interesting concept. If I pretend all you retards are actually one singular girl then I might not be as lonely as I am.

>not getting I was being sarcastic
You get off MY board.

Yeah that might be worse. I get using self deprecation as a defense mechanism or whatever you want to call it. I do it constantly but it can also be super unattractive if that's how you establish yourself to people. You just look like this ball of self-loathing even if you're being smarmy about it, especially if it's not really as charming out loud as you think it is in your head. It might be a way of adding levity to your hardship but to other people it could just be advertising your self-hate. It's just something you need to be careful about lest that become ALL you are to people.
I mean she advertised herself as a depressed ugly girl....can it really go down much from there? Worst case scenario is she's an ugly depressed guy.

Google the email
It's a dude playing pretend

I see.
Good fishin' then friendo.

All I found is a post I made on Sup Forums. While also tipsy?
Who hurt you user that you can't trust?

different user here. i'm 5'11" and 3/4 inches. FML

>Be me; I read a lot of Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>find a nerdy girl that is into Sup Forums at a friend's party
>we date for three years
>she starts watching marvel cinematic universe.
>gets hooked.
>watches fucking everything. Agent Carter, etc.
>starts reading marvel comics online.
>now she knows more than me about comics.

She's also into master/slave play. I am pretty lucky desu senpai.

>tipsy
>Drinking the liquid Jew
You're already out of the running with that alone.

>She's also into master/slave play.
But which role?

Let me be happy for a moment user

So, what fucking comics does she like?

you don't. they're all taken and/or exceedingly casual and not serious fans. being only in to supergirl or superman or just a webcomic here or there and nothing else is most unimpressive

Alright, Sup Forums. The D.E.N.N.I.S system is a comprehensive approach to seduction that I have mastered over the years. You see, my good luck with women does not only come from my charm. There is a careful, systematic approach that has allowed me to become the playboy that I am today.

Now, the first step to any erotic conquest is to D: Demonstrate Value. In this most recent case my subject Kaley, a cute comic store clerk. I demonstrated my value to her by buying a comic. I told her, "It's for my nephew, he's quite ill". Thus demonstrating my value as a loving uncle and an all around great guy. Now, let's move one

Once you've demonstrated your value you're going to want to ask her out. Once you've asked her out you move onto E: Engage Physically. I personally try to engage the girl physically without even going on a date, which to me is really just a waste of time and money. I tell her I know this great little restaurant that doesn't take reservations, which makes it sound cool and exclusive. Then once we get to the restaurant we find that it's closed, which it always is on Sunday. So I fake surprise and say, "Well, I guess we could grab a pizza and watch a movie at my place." That's where you get a friend to come in. They'll be in your living room and when you ask them to leave so you can have privacy they'll say there's a black widow spider in their room. That's when you say "Oh, well, I guess we could eat the pizza in my room and watch the movie there." Once you're on the bed it's game over. Engage her physically and the sexual waltz will begin.

Now, once you have had sex with the woman she will naturally want to depend on you as all women do. Which brings me to the first N: Nurturing Dependence. You're going to want to nurture that dependence she feels on you. Have her car toed or slash her tiers, thus making her depend on you for rides. Or, for extreme cases, you can use my personal go to. Create a fictional angry neighbor who's threatening her and say you'll take care of him. Hit up a pay phone so she can't trace the calls back to you. Call her and say something along the lines of "I'm watching you, bitch! You're going to die tonight!"

I'd say come to NYAF this weekend, but I won't be there and someone else will snatch you up.

Now, if you followed all these steps she'll want to take the relationship to the next level. But you're not going to do that, you're going to do with exact opposite. PULL BACK! Which brings me to the next N: Neglect Emotionally. Stop taking her phone calls. Cancel all your plans. Maybe that fictional neighbor you created comes back and this time you're not around to cool him off. This will frighten the shit out of her and she'll start getting really mixed up because you're not around to protect her.

She'll question her self worth and her self esteem. And that's the perfect time to I: Inspire Hope. In Kaley's case I went to her window and I screamed, "Kaley, Kaley, l-listen. I-I want to tell you that the reason I was distant was because I was afraid you were going to break my heart and I got scared, but I'm not scared of you anymore, baby. I love you! I need you!" And then, naturally, we banged. youtube.com/watch?v=Bx51eegLTY8 And it's the best bang of all because it's very emotional for her. You see, she thinks she broke through a tough exterior and coerced affection from a man who was afraid to love. Then you slip out in the night, never to talk to her again.

You S: Separate Entirely. D. E. N. N. I. S. the Dennis system. That, my Sup Forumsmrads, is the key to winning any girl's heart.