youtube.com/watch?v=_mitLcbHHz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why doesn't Frank rape Barracuda?

> michael clarke duncan is dead
> we'll never get the perfect cuda

I thought its tomorrow night.

netflix always has shows debut at midnight PST/3 am EST

>3 am EST
Fuuuuuuuck. I'm already drunk for football.
What do?

sleep because the based titans will upset the steelrefs

user, I'm so sorry...

Bruce Barry was a working man. He used to load that Econoline van.

>tfw off work tomorrow
I finally get to watch one of these just as it drops and shitpost live with you guys

based comfy posting is the best bro

after the trainwrecks of watching IF and Defenders I don't even care anymore

This.

I was so excited for Defenders after DDS1.

Now I feel nothing. Every other show was a chbre to sit through.

infinity war trailer dropping tonight?

maybe on monday night football, if not, probably thanksgiving

What percentage of this is going to be straight frm Ennis?

Last time for wild speculation, get it in now.
How much will Frank frank?
Will they make fun of the white gloves and boots?
Anticipated name drops/cameos?

Tomorrow, everyone will be talking about how much Frank franked.

characterization probably 80 percent

story arc? probably less than 50 for this season

20 bucks says he doesn't kill a single minority the entire season.

I heard the first week of December

What if the minority works for the government?

why do you care? you're literally looking for things to bitch about at this point.

Actually the show runners stated they turned his origin to the gov't because they were afraid of race issue if he was fighting gangs.

possibly

obviously it'll be attached with star wars

Is this show gonna have Frank killing more Gangsters and mobsters or are we stuck with Frank killing soldiers?

Soldiers

That's some bullshit

source?

>why do you care a character you like stays true to form and battles street criminals regardless of race and you don't want PC politics to get in the way of that?

I don't really go out of my way to pay attention to the skin color of the random fodder Frank blows away. they're basically all red shirts to me. it'd be different if they turned Jigsaw into a black guy or some shit. my point was its kinda dumb getting offended by the writers making sure random street thugs are white. if that's what gets your panties in a bunch more power to ya. I'm still waiting on that user to give me a source on the writers changing it to the gov't for that reason. if that's the case then I'll admit that's retarded. but still its not gonna make or break the show for me.

>Will they make fun of the white gloves and boots?
Whenever i see them, i'm reminded of a genius philosopher user who pointed out how they're never once shown getting dirty, symbolically representing that though Franks methods are dirty, his cause is just, and his morals pure.

reminder that Punisher is Sup Forums-tier shit for people who are scared to go to the city or even really leave their house cuz they heard about crime on the news

He's Sicilian Italian.

And the actor actually looks like it.

fuck off whedon

You tried, neogaf.

Sorry can't find it I saw it a month ago I was surprised no one else picked up on it.

>Retards who never even read Ennis' shit nor know that Frank frequently became embroiled in Government agencies and international covert conspiracies.

It was about non Italian Mafia gangs. The Italian Mafia isn't really a thing anymore doing a show based on it now would seem dated. This coming from a Sicilian from Brooklyn.

yeah. didn't Frank even work for the fucking special ops? I don't really get the big deal making the gov't the baddies. I mean, who doesn't hate the gov't anyways?

I read Ennis I have no issue with the government thing. I was just a reiterating interviews I saw.

My problem with it is that they made it about his family and the government.

I would have much preferred of they had to avoid street gangs that it was Frank Franking over them threatening a little girl.

from the trailers it seems like it borrows loosely from ennis' first arc with rawlins and possibly o'brien

People wanna see him fight the guineas.

Valley Forge, Valley Forge, which is perhaps the crowning jewel of Ennis' entire run, at least for me, is literally nothing but Frank fighting against a covert unit of elite soldiers sent to aprehend him on orders from corrupt generals.

And earlier then, he was fighting Russkies on order from Nick Fury over a virus.

Its not a foreign concept.

We've had like three movies and a TV season of Frank franking up street crime, its fine if his show focuses on something different.

Damn I can't wait till Marvel reprints the Max omnibus. I wanna reread so many stories.

Well it's not even that.

If people try to complain about it being a white guy fucking up minorities, technically Frank is a fucking minority. A minority of even the country his parents in Marvel canon originated from.

His real name for fuck sake is Francis Castligone.

Right, my bad user.

I think its fine, personally, because Franks family's death and how it impacts stories varies, sometimes its pure chance, sometimes its wrong place, wrong time, but an intentional execution. Consider his first season a continuation of DD season 2's adaption of Year One mixed with sprinkles of Ennis, cause thats essentially what it is.

Italians are considered white not a minority.

Frank versus trained soldiers allows for Frank to frank smartly when he's up against people who know what they're doing. I'm into that

Nowhere in any of those posts is a single comment about anons having a problem with Frank tackling government shit, you daffy faggot. We just don't want the entire goddamn season revolving around MUH GOVERMENT CONSPIRACY TO KILL MUH FAMILY and seeing Frank kill only soldiers. I've read Ennis' run multiple times and Frank takes on a variety of bad guys INCLUDING a variety of street criminals.

More Franking is always good.

Can't wait

The beauty of Frank is he can Frank anyone.

He can Frank a black street gang, he can Frank the Irish, he can Frank the Italian and Russian mafias, he can Frank the Yakuza, he can Frank the Government, he can Frank private military, hell he even Frank's superheroes and villains from time to time.

Equal Opportunity Franking.

Sicilians are as white as fucking Mestizo Mexicans.

>I've read Ennis' run multiple times and Frank takes on a variety of bad guys INCLUDING a variety of street criminals.
We've already seen him Franking street criminals over 3 movies and 1 TV season.

Ahhhh the rocket launcher

Through Frank, unity.

Can't wait.

youtu.be/HaHUtylpiWA

Race doesn't matter to Frank. Just good or bad.

when does it go up?

And we want to see more of that only done better. I hated the conspiracy crap they were going for with his family in DD season 2. If they were going to go that route they should have built up to it in this season like it was built up in Ennis' run. Plus I get the feeling they're going to use that angle to inject their shitty politics into it.

And I want more. MUH GOVERMENT CONSPIRACY killed my family is weak. It's like someone on the writing staff still butt hurt about Trump

>And I want more. MUH GOVERMENT CONSPIRACY killed my family is weak. It's like someone on the writing staff still butt hurt about Trump
This shit was being written long before Trump was elected you primordial ooze brain.

>TONIGHT'S THE FUCKING NIGHT
TONIGHT'S THE FRANKING NIGHT

You dishonor yourself.

what if it's bad?

Not in the eyes of those who would complain.

Frank automatically makes everything tolerable at worst.

He's like Jason or Freddy, no matter how bad everything else is, he's still great.

Then at least we have Daredevil season 2.

Its almost like militantly focusing on race is pointless and self-defeating or something.

And in this situation those people would be completely fucking retarded and ignorant.

Like honestly it wouldn't even be that hard to hammer the point home. Frank is canonically first generation.

It's definitely going to be bad, just a matter of HOW bad. DD season 1 has been the only good Netflix Marvel show.

This so much.
He's the only part of season 2 of Daredevil I enjoyed.

Frank's half of Daredevil Season 2 was far superior to Daredevil Season 1, its just the second half that drags it down.

He perfectly fits the Netflix style, i'm confident in it.

12:00 am PDT.

DD S1>>>Luke Cage=DD S2>Jessica Jones>Defenders>Iron Fist

>Writers setting any script draft in stone

That's not how show's scripts works. First They make a draft. Then They make an other draft. After that they make even more Drafts. At some point someone says "Ok that's enough lets make this bitch". At which point the writers make even more drafts because they consistently have to change things for the director or because they want something else.

>Frank's half of Daredevil Season 2 was far superior to Daredevil Season 1
Fuck no it wasn't. Frank's portrayal was great, but all of the storylines for season 2 were just so fucking clunky and the conspiracy shit was beyond bad. It felt like I was watching a farce at one point when the conspiracy just getting bigger and bigger and bigger.

Motherfucker this shit was being filmed barely a few days after he was elected, they dont change scripts in any drastic measure that late.

Again, primordial ooze brain.

Do they even reference him being Italian anymore? Is it still canon? I know stupid question but Marvel retcons so much.

How are you sure?! We could have gotten Frank busting up the sex slave business but no.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8AvWkrppsg

>I know stupid question but Marvel retcons so much.
>Read this
>Reminded that there are people who unironically prefer Marvel's sliding timescale of clusterfucked continuity and eternally tangled retcons is better than soft and full reboots like DC that keeps enough continuity to keep moving forward without going full retard.

Because they were FILMING IT with people TAKING PICTURES OF THEM FILMING IT not too long after you daft moron. And with these Netflix shows, they're not filmed even as the shows air, but all at once like a movie, so they had to be written months in advance. Its also continuing a plot thread from DD Season 2, which, again, was long before Trumps election.

>We could have gotten Frank busting up the sex slave business but no.
That has nothing to do with race, and the characters in that story were Russians, who are considered white, you mongo retard.

It's still very much canon even the part where he changed his name to get into the Marine Corp but it doesn't get referenced often because everyone perfers to talk about his time in the corp or his current state.

Also Punisher comics haven't really done deep dives since Ennis left the book.

But yeah Frank is Sicilian down to having family in the old country that hunted mafia members with him and a shotgun.

He's been dead for years user, time to let it go.

That man was a giant teddy bear, nobody can let go.

>they dont change scripts in any drastic measure that late.
I guess we'll find out won't we.

>We will never get a scene of a massive black dude with fuck you grills driving down in a lowrider while listening to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=_mitLcbHHz8

They finished filming in like april you dumb cuck.

I guess we'll find out won't we.

No, we wont, because any late-stage writing changes would've likely caused filming delays in order to shoot anything.

And the overall plot, which some idiot said was a response to Trump, was established in DD season 2.

Stop being a primordial ooze brain, you mongo cuck retard.

Who cares? It's just going to be the usually Netflix schlock that bottoms out halfway through.

I guess we'll find out won't we. :)

That's still one of my favorite bits of characterization.

Cuda steals a car and immediately turns it from gangster rap to some ancient love tune.

I enjoy how Barracuda exemplifies "dont judge a book by its cover".

He looks and talks like ghetto trash but he's actually incredibly tactically intelligent, powerful, and has classy taste in music.

From most reviews i've seen, it basically boils down to:

Frank franking is fucking awesome but they dragged out the plot way too long.

So i imagine it's gonna be like Breaking Bad. Great moments that stand out but you have to deal with alot of boring shit inbetween.

How bad will she Felicity the show?

>but they dragged out the plot way too long.
So it's just like every other Marvel Netflix show.