ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING
holy fuck how will CTR ever recover
ITS FUCKING OVER
LANDSLIDE INC

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/08/midnight-new-hampshire-voting/93455396/
q13fox.com/2016/11/07/clinton-wins-early-vote-in-tiny-dixville-notch-n-h/
youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump because fuck shills

PRAISE KEK how will they ever recover

i got my bucket ready for sjw tears

To be fair, Trump is kinda expected to win in new Hampshire amoung people who pay attention to the poll sources.

This is only poll for NH that had Clinton winning more than +2 directly admitted that while 39% of people claimed to not be registered as any party they only sampled 19% independents and 43% democrat.

All the other polls are either within margin of error or have Trump winning NH.

OY TO THE VEY

Hillary was supposed to win New Hampshire up until about 4 days ago.

This is huge news.

BOOYAH

It's pretty funny, they're still running the Dixville Notch numbers on frontpage headline

shills gtfo

"As the world waits with bated breath for the results of Tuesday's contentious presidential election, its eyes turned briefly to three sleepy hamlets in rural New Hampshire, as their residents — fewer than 100 total — became the first in the nation to cast their ballots." A rural town..... less than 100 votes. this is just click bait you morons. usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/08/midnight-new-hampshire-voting/93455396/

they dont know what else to do since they are now panicking

Obama won midnight voting 28-14 FWW

nice digits

PRESIDENT TRUMP

Do you fucking jinx it retards! Knock on all the fucking wood!

Nice try TTR, but polls don't open until 7am

2012: obama - 33 Romney 30

Serious!? Oh shit, Hillary IS getting btfo. Whiteboard voting seems based as fuck. I'm moving to New Hampshire.

FUCK OFF CTR SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>being this delusional
go to usa today fucking idiot

It does have some significance.
In 2012, Obama lead now: 2
Now Trump leads by 7.

Rural. Rural. White people voted for Obama more than they are Hillary. Hillary has to get out the minorities to win.

Midnight voting in NH, CTR. I'm gonna miss you guys.

C.O.M.M.A.N.D.I.N.G. 7 VOTE LEAD

ITS HAPPENING

This....you fucking retard. NH is a major win if he gets it. Says a lot.

WHAT DOES THIS SHIT EVEN MEAN

Funny, when I google midnight voting it says hillary is winning.

Of course this is all incredible stupid, because, you know its not the real polls. You collective set of asshats.

This is what's called a

harbinger
portent
augury
herald
omen
foretoken
bellwether
canary in a coalmine
death knell
antecede
foretaste
the writing on the wall
death of CTR
rope around david brock's neck
5000lb weight that landed on Hillary's head
an occasion of despair for John Podesta

And doubtless many other things as well. If they were all written down, I suppose the whole world could not contain the books that would be written.

>First votes counted in three tiny New Hampshire hamlets, with Trump edging Clinton 32-25
q13fox.com/2016/11/07/clinton-wins-early-vote-in-tiny-dixville-notch-n-h/

Screencapping your post.

These are actual election results, bub. Not a media poll.

Do they already count ballots before polls close?

Oh shit.

If RCP's no toss-up states map is accurate, flipping NH *alone* gives Trump the win, moving from 266 to 270 EVs, and Hillary from 272 to 268.

GAME OVER, FOLKS.

My heart is fucking racing right now lads

I can't believe >we actually did it

Our shitposting power has actually done it.
We have caused Kek to manifest.
FUCK IT 97000000 BY MORNING FELLAS!

i feel a tingly sensation in my toes

DON'T STOP
DON'T STOP
DON'S STOP
NEVER STOP

you might want to check your inciline levels

none of this is official

Dear God those DIGITS!

PRAISE KEK!

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
I'M TRAVELLING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!

MADAM PRESIDENT

much love brazil bro

truth trips at it again

kek has answered our prayers. bend the knee fuckin liberal shrill cunts!! trump is winning AND Hdog going to jail.

Haha the CTR virgins BTFO. Do we know where the CTR hang out is? I seriously wanna strangle one of these guys.

user. We're going so fast I'm scared. I just need to know we're going to win. That we actually did it. REEEEEEEEEEE

(((THEY))) WON'T

THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPENING...C-CTR BROS DO SOMETHING

wooo here we go anons decision desk. you know what mother fucking time it is we're gonna be seeing their tweets almost as much as pepes. lets get this shit fucking started!

i can smell the freedom and energy through my screen

>inciline

please don't tell me this entire board is full of retards

Thou shall taste the power of maga.

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO A RETARDED KANGAROO FUCKING SHITPOSTER

IS NH USUALLY BLUE?
DOES THIS MEAN HE IS UP IN A DEMOCRAP STRONGHOLD?

IS IT TRUMPSLIDE CONFIRMED?

Checked.

LANDSLIDE

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
A
G
A

BASED NH

We're going to win and we're going to win big and we're going to keep on winning until you're sick of winning, and even then we won't stop winning.

>NH
>mattering
wait until NYC starts voting, cucks. It's gonna be 10 million votes for Her. Right away, the entire rest of the seaboard doesn't matter. Checkmate.

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!

Ahahahaha full panic mode

BTFO

New Hampshire is usually Blue, but it's had a massive surge in libertarian votes. Most recent count is 32 to 27. Trump is leading, which means that NH could very well go Red this year.

Obama won midnight voting 33-30, this is quite a swing.

Also Romney got a single write in vote and Bernie Sanders got 3 lol

Is this Rammstein?

Speaking of which we *must* have the IRL version of The Donald holding up Newsweek's Madame President issue, a la Harry Truman.

That said, I don't want to get too far ahead of myself and jinx this thing.

That said, I am feeling vibes, planet waves, telling me they're ain't a fucking thing I can do to stop the tidal wave that's about to land on this country.

Are they counting the votes already?

YESSSSS! MOAR WINNING!

NH is historically blue, but not absolutely blue like California. He's winning in a solid blue state, while it's only 4 electoral votes, means he's probably going to win florida, which is is enough to win him the election.

Realistically though a small town like that? The only people who would vote there anyway are people who would vote for trump, so it isn't anything yet.

PRAISE KEK

I JUST WOKE UP SOMEBODY BRIEF ME

>NYC
>Not supporting Giuliani
>Not supporting Trump

You don't know NYC, cuck. New Yorkers back up other New Yorkers. It's in their culture for crying out loud ya freakin bum!

JUST WAIT UNTIL PENNSYLVANIA HAPPENS

Landslide incoming

Don't play with my feelings like that

There are three towns in New Hampshire that have special rights to report early because it's "tradition." These are the results from those three towns.

Volcanic eruption incoming

So all 20 of Trump's motivated voters voted early? Most of Trump's supporters can't afford to rent the forklift it would take to get them out of mom's house and to the polls.

Sup Forums here

You're welcome

You may have an argument if the race was close. But Trump is winning by a landslide. The Monster vote, it's real. Google it.

Can you feel it?

> extrapolating this hard

wow

Really corrected my record

KEK, SO MAD

>implying votes matter in EC
LOL

Wrong. That assumes he will win Nevada and he's already basically lost it. Sorry.

Well Obama won these towns and it's pretty much the same people voting, so that doesn't bode well for you. But cheer up, your boy Romney got a vote.

Poll close either after a certain time, or when they know everyone has voted. When you are only 100 population among three towns, that makes it really easy.

all it shows is there are a couple of racist hillbillies in rural new hampshire BREAKING NEWS

Thanks for correcting the record!
Day of the rope soon!

Well he's already ahead in FL. In fact, he would be ahead in NH by any reasonable poll if it weren't for UNH suddenly putting out a ludicrous H +11 poll that didn't match anything already there, but which put the state barely into the blue.

He's going to win. In fact, he may likely win by a lot.

Bullshit. The people know we need proven and effective leadership. Sanity will prevail.