How can you vote for this guy? He's a fucking game show host...

How can you vote for this guy? He's a fucking game show host. It's like electing Gordon Ramsey or Jon Stewart or Steve Harvey for President.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHUFiG1YBwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump will win you nazi cunt

witnessed

praise kek

Gordon Ramsey would actually be a great president

PRAISE KEK

hes not hillary

Fuck you, I'd vote for Ramsey.

YOU FUCKED THE DEFICIT

kek be praised

>implying you wouldn't vote for Gordon

But at least Gordon Ramsey can tell us how to not be fat fucks

Name a game show host that built a business empire and brand known worldwide as a synonym for wealth.

>electing Gordon Ramsey
How is this bad?

Fucking kek in 2024 lets see if we cant meme to president next

same shit happened with raygun
look how it turned out

"This country's been raw for far too long"
-Ramsay for PM

>Gordon Ramsey or Jon Stewart or Steve Harvey for President
Any of these would be 10x better than Hillary

Fucking kek in 2024 lets see if we can meme him to president

>name something you would never let someone in your cabinet send to a 13 year old girl

But it was the best game show of all time!

DRAIN THE SWAMP
DRAIN THE SWAMP
DRAIN THE SWAMP

AMERICA

NICE AND GREAT AGAIN

I'd vote Gordon Ramsay over Trump tbqh

Because I want term limits for these fuckers.

Because I want that crooked bitch in jail and to rat on he cohorts

Because I'll take a wildcard over a criminal any day of the week

GORDON RAMSAY FOR FUCKING PRESIDENT YOU GREAT BIG TOSSER.

This, i'd vote for Ramsey over Hillary even if his only executive order is to make all cows grassfed or some shit

I'm marathoning hell's kitchen right now buddy. Our trade deals are fucking RAW.

RAMSEY 2020

Not a natural-borne citizen.

Have you even read the constitution, faggot?

Who Rallys until 1:15am? That fucking guy right there. Hillary can do that. SHe needs to drink the menstrual blood of a pre-teen to keep going.

I'd vote for Gordon, to be honest.

"America: Simple, Rustic, Stunning"

Game show hosts are much better than career politicians.

who cares

Far better than a corrupt career politician.

The only thing being a career politician qualifies you for is lying and sugar coating.

Gordon Ramsay would make a fantastic President.

all 3 of those are better choices than billary pimpedon

Violent J

>Gordon Ramsay
LOOK AT THE COLOR OF THESE PEOPLE HERE! THEY'RE FUCKING OVER COOKED!

TAKE YOUR PINATA, AND FUCK OFF

>It's like electing Gordon Ramsey

That would be the shit.

BRAWNDO IT'S GOT WHAT PLANTS CRAVE

ICP is synonymous with wealth? More like clowns and gangsters

>It's like electing Gordon Ramsey or Jon Stewart or Steve Harvey for President.
Literally all better options than Killary

That doesn't mean anything. Reagan was an actor. Not just an actor, but a 50s B movie actor. That would be like us electing Steven Seagal today. Go ask your grandparents what they thought about Reagan BEFORE Reagan became a politician. He was a joke. But he won them over. Just like Trump did. If anything, Trump is more famous than Reagan was and won us over in a much shorter time span.

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

Rich Ass Clowns with Dope Ass Gangster Money

Jesters were always associated with kings and are you saying Gangsters like ICP and Trump aren't automatically associated with wealth by virtue of their gangster activity?

Funny you say that, considering liberals worshipped everything that came out of Jon Leibowitz's mouth his whole time during his career of being a satirical news talk show host.
How's that cognitive dissonance working out for you?

Maybe because that guy didn't fucking declared war with PEPE!

MAKE AMERICA RUSTIC AGAIN

After seemingly leaving us kek has come back tonight BIGLY

Kek Has returned when we needed him most

SHADILAY AND PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR

youtube.com/watch?v=BHUFiG1YBwc

KEK VOLT

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!!?!!??!

I would elect the ever living fuck out of Ramsey.

Game show host vs literal evil. Hmm

Yeah and Reagan fucked the country for decades to come with his trickle down economics and neo-con bullshit

That is totally James Townsend and I watch his youtube stuff.

>Jon Stewart

Oh fucking christ, don't give leftcucks the idea. Imagine the state of the union address, where he just plays video clips of shit he doesn't like and then makes ebin shocked faces.

>implying you wouldnt vote Ramsay as president. DONKEY

He's living proof of the American dream you fucking commie

hmmm

game show host vs corrupt vagina who sells US political influence to other countries and wants open borders

Neither is Ted Cruz, what's your point.

Oh god yes
>mfw

>Go ask your grandparents what they thought about Reagan BEFORE Reagan became a politician. He was a joke.
THAN WHO'S VICE PRESIDENT, JERRY LEWIS?

Mr. Gorbachev, slide this thread!

Hed be brit pm

You can't. He's gotta be American

>Calling Trump a wild card is implying that there is a chance he may be a good president and not just instantly drop his pants and rub his ass on the white house carpet like a dog with worms in it's ass.

neither is obama :^)

We could very easily get liberals to try to meme out that part of the constitution if we told them it meant they could vote John Oliver.

Or Ronald Reagan!

Are you implying I didn't vote for roseanne barr last election? are you thinking i'm crazy for voting for donald trump, which i already have done? Do you really think I'm crazy for voting in steve harvey in 2020? you don't fucking know me. STEVE HARVEY 2020

Sure, sure and Reagan was going to let a monkey loose in the white house to tear everything up.

fuck you
lowest quality bait i have ever seen

Because he isn't a worthless piece of shit like you OP. He's brave, and not a shilling coward with no balls.

Remember when the actor Ronald Reagan got elected? Of course you don't you millennial pleb.

Literally any of those whom you've named are still better than killary.

I would so want Gordon Ramsay as president.

Thank god I don't. Ronald Reagan was a shit president

In 2016 we memed a reality TV star with aspergers into the presidential nominee of the (formerly) most-respected political party in the United States of America.

In 2020, if we really get our act together, I know we could easily meme Gordon Ramsey into the White House.

But why stop there? I'm thinking pic related. It wouldn't be easy. We'd have to overcome some big technical barriers. But you know...

There's nothing in the constitution that says a DOG can't be PRESIDENT

>There's nothing in the constitution that says a DOG can't be PRESIDENT

That better be on the front of the DVD case.

das it mane

great bantz get great repeating digits

>How can you vote for this guy? He's a fucking game show host. It's like electing Gordon Ramsey or Jon Stewart or Steve Harvey for President.

they would all make more honest and better presidents than hillary

like...let that sink in.

Is gordon a remainder?

I'd rather elect Gordon Ramsay for President rather an Aleister Crowley or Jeffrey Dahmer

the US allowed an illegal immigrant to be president. Why not?

Lets face it...we all know.
the evidence was there. Rigged and blacked, got the dems in ...once again. Now they are trying to do it with "first woman president"

Come on now. We all can't be that obtuse not to see these things

this

his victory speech would be fucking glorious

>I've on the food and family industry for over well 20 years now, so I think I know what the british folk want.
>THIS IMMIGRATION PLAN IS TOO OLD, YOU CAN'T JUST CHANGE IT ONCE IN A HUNDRED YEARS.
>Make britain rustic, british and nice again.
Seeing him spergout in international reunions is a bonus desu.

>implying leftists wouldn't elect Jon Stewart (Leibowitz) in a heartbeat.
>implying leftists wouldn't get tingles up their leg for muh magic negro Steve Harvey

Seriously? What the fuck did you expect when Clinton was the chosen one. We wanted Bernie but thanks to the stupid fucking DNC shoving the god damned Clinton down our throats Trump is our only other option.

Trump is our only hope, both the democrats and republicans have forsaken the working man.

Only Trump Trump of our suffrage even if it might be a lie, he's our last sliver of hope.

>There's nothing in the constitution that says a DOG can't be PRESIDENT

Hillary is running after all

Your people once elected an actor

cheese pizza

Yeah, but not a good one.

"We did not, repeat, did not trade weapons or anything else for hostages. Nor will we."

Please. My nephew's high-school production of Grease was more believable.

>the US allowed an illegal immigrant to be president

To be fair, George Washington did a pretty good job in the end.