Can we have one last "The Delegates Dahnald" thread? For old times sake?

Can we have one last "The Delegates Dahnald" thread? For old times sake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4rZxI4e0xA&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=aBN_dEA4jO0
youtube.com/watch?v=Jc3Uo1ksF58
youtube.com/watch?v=bBmEc8yAv9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=c4rZxI4e0xA
youtube.com/watch?v=WoL-2aFCnSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gib dem up

youtube.com/watch?v=c4rZxI4e0xA&t=7s

DAHHNALDD!! STOP WORRYING ABOUT ME AND GET BACKSTAGE!! SPRAY THE NEUROTOXIN INTO HER COCOON AND WE CAN PREVENT EVERYTHING FROM SPREADING!!!

Sure why not

Delegates... or Skelegates?

youtube.com/watch?v=aBN_dEA4jO0

#CruzMissle for life here

Voting trump tomorrow though obviously

Sure

I'll nominate DELEGATES for best meme of 2016 at this year's memie awards

W-wut was in those delegates, Dahnald?
I feel weird

I've got 80+ and I ain't sleeping anytime soon

COMMENCING DUMP

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

downloading all of these please keep posting

get comfortable

The dragon balls, dahnald. Hand them over or I will show you my final form.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jc3Uo1ksF58

The chaos emeralds, Dahnald

There ain't enough delegates in this town for the two of us, Dahnald.

>Tomorrow, a new day dawns, ushering with it a bright new American future. #MAGA comes to redeem our nation from the hands of corruption.

Freedom, so long denied, shall be renewed and those who sought to stifle its expression will choke open bitterest disappointment.

>And if not, if all comes to ruin and the halls of our forefathers be cast down, and the fabric of our nation be despoiled by tyrants, then let it be blood and the Black Flag - no quarter.

If such is to be our end, and the end of all Patriots, then make such an end as to be worthy of remembrance.

>Yet hope for peace; peace when #Killary is called to account for her many crimes; peace when she pays for Benghazi and the men whose bodies were hewn upon the walls are avenged.

When Hillary hangs from a gibbet, a feast for crows, we shall have peace.

Is there a map of Cruz winning the whole country like Jeb and Carson?

MASAKA!!!!!!!

HEEYYYY DAHNALD. YOU HAVE ONE LAST CHANCE TO GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!

Dahnald I implore you to hand over the delegates now before I spec your with my DDS. What's a DDS you ask? Heh, its a special technique called the Dragon Delegate Special and will swipe your delegates twice in one hit. Now hand over the delegates Dahnald and I won't send you back to Lumbridge.

>anons posting more I didn't have

love u guys

The delegates Haman, hand them over.
SPACENOIDS DESERVE A LEADER WITH TRUE ZABI PRINCIPLES

N-Nani?!?!

>Recovering the delegates was the first trick I learned. It didn't defeat Jeb. Did you really think it would work on me?

No. They were never teh funneh to begin with.

̵̻͉̤͙͚̙Y͓̭̳̮͔̦ͧ͂͆̌͆̆Ō͘U͉ͨ͠ K̡͓̂ͧ̋̒̂N̤͉̳͚͙͚̣O̜̝W͕̤̯ͣ̏ͭͩͤ́̀ ͚͉ͦ̾̐͂͐W̶͍̯͛̄̂ͅH͘Ý̞̭̘̆̃̔ ̘̯͓͓̯ͧͩͪͯ̂ͤͤ͠Ȋ̩̜̕ ̳̬̽͜ͅĀ͐͏̝̘̦M̢̞̼͔̠̪͚ͭ̓́ ͬ̽ͬ́͏̣̳H̡̜̺͑ͤ̈́̽Ȅ̗̻͙̍̿̇̋ͮR̟̰̻̪̦̳͉̽ͬ̐Eͣͩ̈ͬ̚ ̢̝̽͌ͨ́͒̒D̮̞̩̔A̴̗͎̝̥̠̳͖ͭ̎́H̖̹̆̍̌̒̋͊N͎̪͔̏A̳̯̣̠͈̮͋̊͋̄L̥͙̟̭̟͚̝͂ͧ̄͗̆̿̚͞D̬̞̙̩͍̉̍͂͒͒͆ͅͅ

DAAHANARUUDU, ZE DEREGATSU

The leaks, Julian.

I think this is my favorite. I'm going to sorely miss this meme.

Tell me, Hillary, do you bleed electoral votes?

What will it be when Trump wins? Give me the Supreme Court?

Building needs to be solid gold

I shouldve switched ultra and hotrod, but it looks dope as fuck like this

The meth, Dahnold

Hi, Rafael Cruz here. Well, this is my campaign speech. It all has to come to this. Today is the Day of Ratribution, the day in which I will have my revenge against the American people. Against all of you.
For the last 6 months of my life, ever since I insulted everyone in New York, I have been forced to endure an existence of humiliation, rejection, and bound delegates, all because voters have never been attracted to me. I'm 45 years old and I'm still a senator. I've never even held a convention. I've been running for president for a year and a half - more than that, actually - yet I'm still a senator. The RNC is a time when everyone experiences those things, such as pandering, and country music, and....and delegates. While all these weeks I've had to rot in irrelevance.
It's not fair. You voters have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you voters aren't attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime, because I don't know what you don't see in me. I'm the perfect candidate, and yet you throw yourselves at these obnoxious New York liberals, instead of me, the True Conservative.
I will punish all of you for it. On the Day of Ratribution I'm going to enter the hall of the Republican National Convention, and I will slaughter every Clinton-backed, Trump-supporting fake conservative I see inside there. All those delegates I've desired so much, they would have all rejected me and looked down upon me as an inferior candidate if I ever made an advance towards them...while they throw themselves at these progressive demagogues. I'll take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you.
You will finally see that I am in truth the superior one. The true grassroots conservative. Yes. After I've annihilated every single delegate in the convention, I will take to the streets of Cleveland and slay every single person I see there.
You denied me the nomination, so I will deny you the presidency. The priesthood is rising, Donald.

dewugates

DAHNALD!! I was successful in catfishing Weiner! I've got the emails, Dahnald. I've got them all.

>I think you'd better do what it says hillary

THE DELEGATES BORIS! HAND THEM OVER!

Ted should had the nomination. He would have crushed Clinton by beyond 10%.

Hillary is evil and insane.

Дoнaльд, гдe мoe дeлeгaты?

TELL ME ABOUT THE DON

WHY DOES HE GRAB THE PUSSY?

Thank you based Kraut, the Shitpostium Emperium stands by your side

Sure thing, pal.

*Гдe мoи дeлeгaты

I prefer this one for some reason, though I know the other one is better.

Kuruzu ga kieta!

Dr. Carson, I'm GOP

Oops. Forgot the link.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBmEc8yAv9Q

Dahnald. Feel the power of the delegates Dahnald. Let them flow through you.

youtube.com/watch?v=c4rZxI4e0xA

Ave, true to Trump.

of course, Dahnald.

youtube.com/watch?v=WoL-2aFCnSM

Hello, my name is Ted Cruz
I’m a 45 year old Canadian conservative (the only true conservative for you Trump supporters). I write speeches on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my campaigning and studying superior American political principles. (gun rights, flat tax, border security)

I travel with my campaign staff every day, my superior platform is the only one that can defeat Hillary Clinton because it is backed by over a thousand delegates, and is vastly superior to any campaign on earth. I started my political career twenty years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak American English fluently, both Appalachian and the Southern dialect, and I tweet fluently as well. I know everything about American history and the constitution, which I follow 100%.

When I win the Republican nomination, I am traveling to Cleveland to attend the prestigious Republican National Convention and learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become the nominee or American president!

I own several business suits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to the White House, so I can fit in easier. I wave and say, “God bless America,” as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

OH SHIT TED RALLYING THE DEAD REPUBLICAN VOTERS TO COUNTER THE DEAD DEMOCRAT VOTERS

I've hacked into the mainframe Dahnald. Now the the delegate files will be all mine for the taking.

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE DELEGATE!

SAY BITCH YOU BEST HAND OVER THEM DELEGATES FO I BLAST A HOLE IN YA HEAD THE SIZE OF A HALF DOLLAR

Impossible, nobody knows my real name, Rafael Cruz.

The shares, Neptunu