Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies.

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 5 link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/27e868c3-a137-40fa-a9fd-3f4262d34e3bRWBY5Ch0520171109v03WEB/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GX5Kh1f5ksY
youtube.com/watch?v=44oJi5w2Wjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My head canon, 21 brave men held off an invasion in a fort from a horde of color nazis 10,000 strong and landed a strategic victory at the cost of their own lives

My head canon, Neptune has 3 dicks

>tfw no faux war documentaries about any of the Remnant wars.

We have this.

My head canon, Neptune has taken 3 dicks at once.

The good ol days of original content. I miss them so much.

Dubs confirm

Namefags left us

God bless.

Some remained, the worst ones

Reminder that goeff's reasons to live are becoming less

Hugs!

I've only seen the sad geoff video of him, but I know that he's a decent person and I don't want him to soduku

Hugs!

Would you ever wear RWBY merch?

I possess 2 torchwick shirts

Give me a black tee with Weiss's insignia on it and the answer is yes.

Not even if you were to pay me

>ok everyone for this scene in the music video we need everyone to be cheering and having fun

Geoff:

That would require effort on RT's part, watching documentaries and reading up on history

It's much easier to watch SAO and copy generic anime tropes

I think Bear, SOUP and cor are still here.

depends on how subtle it is

He’l be fiiiine, it’s not like he can drink MORE right?

you can always drink more

>chase away drawfriends because they had name

you can make a custom one with those (make-ur-own-shirt) websites

Not saying that all of them were bad, but the majority was (and is) attention whores who contribute nothing of value.

drawfriends are supposed to have names. anyone else that has a name but doesn't contribute anything is herded out, like that Knight-guy at the start of v4 who had a name but didn't contribute anything

He looks like a scruffy hobo who wandered in.

Jaune "The One Man Faunus Holocaust" Arc

>Jaune moves on and hooks up with Pyrrha's most hated tournament rival

>Kerry joked that we might have seen a half-Faunus already
>yfw

probably not

When will we see Salem's true form?

so who were the attention whores?

I could see Winter being Half Faunus before Weiss.

Also, they also have said we've seen Jaune's Semblance before then said we haven't. Rule 4 exists for a reason.

When Ozpin reveals himself.

Penny?

People who just used names because hurrdurr ima special. I never bothered remembering them because I could not give a shit.

They also said that kids born to faunus and human parents are either faunus or humans

I make original content. Granted it's mediocre and mostly about thirsting for Ironwood's dick, but still.

>same mother
>same father
>one is half-Faunus

>Cheating isn't a thing

Phenotypically yes. Genetically no. If your mother was Chinese but you don't look oriental, you're still half-Chinese so calling someone a half-Faunus wouldn't be incorrect.

As much as I didn't like the Heist stories he did. I gotta admit this is the best GT to ever be made, in my opinion.

>Also, they also have said we've seen Jaune's Semblance before then said we haven't.
Where did they say that we haven't seen it? The white flash barely even counts as "seeing" it so it's gray area at best.

did octy contribute anything?
I cant remember if he did at all.

He wrote one or two shitty greentexts during the dark ages and then did nothing but shitpost until Pyrrha died.

Which waifu would benefit from an Irish Accent?

No user, that's not how genetics work in Remnant

We're talking about people who don't even know what genotype and phenotype mean

___Neo____________

>A big fucking pile of goddamn nothing.

He was the one true waifufag.

They know what those are. Faunus genetics don't follow any sort of logic, so using that as basis for "Remnant doesn't understand biology" is pointless.

He provided us with endless entertainment and we all got to laugh at him when Pyrrha died

It's not that Remnant doesn't understand biology, the creators of the show don't so we're left with anime biology to match the anime physics

To be fair, it was written before we had any idea of what the colour war was.

>school for monster slayers only has 1 (one) combat class

But user, the half-faunus is Blake

And? I'm sure even the /RWBYg/'s vision of Miles has enough brain cells to look at a human-Faunus pairing and think that the offspring could logically be called half-Faunus even if they don't have visible traits.

well, entertainment is entertainment I guess.

And so with such a blank canvas it's still such a pile of nothing.

The whole thing is maybe a hundred words and the two biggest ideas it has are ripped off from probably WH40K

>TOE
>BEANS

I think someone requested it be like the Halo 3 Trailers

youtube.com/watch?v=GX5Kh1f5ksY

There was a far better version of this that was basically a comedy.

But user, Qrow is her real father

Nah, they said themselves faunus or human
Would it have been more interesting with half-faunus children and the racism they could face along with their interracial parents? Yes. But we'll never see that because not only do they not know highschool biology, they don't know grade school history

post it?

>Ruby is a Branwen
>Emerald is a Branwen
>Blake is a Branwen
Turns out Qrow was the team sex god all along why do you think Raven abandoned her baby?

Jesus Christ those Trailers were so good, what happened to Halo?

I don't have it. That's the issue.

You know those are probably just part of his boots, right?

The genes are still genes. Someone with mixed parentage could be called a half-Faunus because that is a logical conclusion to make.

Money

Yeah everyone realizes that but we're having fun imagining Ghira with cute cat paws

I don't think so. The design looks really weird if they are, and they don't match up with the rest of the outfit.

they're the same metal as his other armor pieces

Nah, they're literally implying the faunus gene is just an allele instead of being multifactorial
It's like calling a guy with brown eyes "half-blue eyes" because his mom has blue eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=44oJi5w2Wjc

This is better than all the previous Halo games combined tbqhwy.

They still don't fit with the rest. It'd make more sense if they were white to match the rest of the trim.

It was named the Plowers. I remember that much.

You honestly think that, and not the simpler explanation that it's a stylistic decision for a world full of animal people, magic, super powers, and monsters?

See my example of having a Chinese parent. You can still call yourself a half/quarter/one-eight whatever nationality even if you don't look like that at all. The only thing that comes with eye color is the color of your eyes, so "half-blue-eyed" doesn't fundamentally make sense because the only defining characteristics doesn't exist.
Race and nationality, however, come with a lot more baggage so it makes sense to keep track of it.

It absolutely fits with the rest, they're metal, not cloth, it makes no sense for it to be the same shade of white as the trim of his jacket

It really doesn't. If the trim on the top of his boots matched, then yes, but currently it's too far from the other metal to work with it.

Wouldnt they be black to match his hair?

>no scar
why do they keep drawing crossdressing Whitley

That is true.

>using her right hand to hold mytenaster
Why do the keep drawing whitley with weiss's weapon?

Benson is Best doggo

Monty himself said he stopped caring which hand is holding Myrtenaster

Race isn't a single phenotype like they want it to be in the show though

hol up, that's her sword's name?

yeh