whatsnewonnetflix.com/australia/m/batman-vs-robin-2015
whatsnewonnetflix.com/australia/m/son-of-batman-2014
whats-on-netflix.com/lists/dc-movies-on-netflix/
youtu.be/loUjfZCxN5Q
youtu.be/MldFv1gCXSc
usa.newonnetflix.info/info/70304333/s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They used to be.

Use to be Marvel animated movie = Meh and DC animated movie = Fucking Top Notch.
They've suffered as of late. WB doesn't give much of a shit about action animation anymore. All of their top people were either put on other projects or moved on.

Don't listem to them, most of the criticism usually goes ''I'm so used to 10/10 animated movies from DC that when they give us a 7/10 it just feels like a really shitty movie compared to what could have been.''

I honestly can't think of a downright shitty DC Animated movie

None of them are truly awful, but most of them are just thoroughly 5/10, usually due to them adapting a good story poorly, or adapting a mediocre story and just staying mediocre.

I recommend avoiding most of the New 52 Justice League movies because of the latter. The rest of them are pretty okay.

Son of Batman was really bad. Haven't seen it in a bit though, so maybe my opinion will change.

Throne of Atlantis was also pretty mediocre. As was War.

Haven't watched any of the other new ones aside from Gods and Monsters. Thought it was alright. Heard Caped Crusaders was good.

Some of the more recent ones like Neutered Flashpoint, Lego Batman and Gods and Monsters are pretty gud

>Neutered Flashpoint

Improved Flashpoint

I think most of them are, yes.

It's hit and miss. Basically the quality of the movie can be judged on how overdesigned the heroes are. So Gods and Monsters and Crisis on Two Earths are the better films while Throne of Atlantis is mediocre at best.

>I honestly can't think of a downright shitty DC Animated movie

Batman: Bad Blood, and the Killing Joke were BAD BAD BAD, like holy shit terrible bad. As in "Holy shit how did this get made" bad.

I don't know how to clarify Batman and Harley because I feel like that was supposed to be bad so everything being so damn disjointed and terrible was the intention

Batman Under The Red Hood is damn fine and the best of the bunch.

All Star Superman is a watered down version of the book.

The two Dark Knight Returns were pretty great.

Flashpoint and Gods and Monsters are interesting elseworlds if nothing else.

Son of Batman may be shit but you need to watch it to see the better sequel, Batman Vs Robin.

Judas Contract wasn't the worst.

JL War is pretty much a nonstop battle so loads of fun if you like that.

Steer fucking clear of Killing Joke don't touch it with a ten foot pole it's so bad. If you do decide to watch it skip the first 20 minutes and forget they happened, they don't matter at all.

Don't listen to THIS guy.

The Batman 66 movies are the only truly good ones since JL War kicked off the new 52 movies but even then you can tell the budget isn't high since the animation is still... not as good as it used to be.
Funnily enough, as shitty as the comics are, the Teen Titans movies are some of the better of the new movies. Judas Contract would've been better had there been a movie in between since it was too stuffed and you couldn't care about Terra since she just joined.

Oh and Gods and Monsters is good too.

Killing Joke, Batman and Harley, and the Batman new 52 movies are especially horrible.

>If you do decide to watch it skip the first 20 minutes and forget they happened, they don't matter at all.

I actually find that part better than the Killing Joke part. The first twenty minutes feel like an episode of Batman the Animated Series with an R rating, and I kind of like that.

Wonder Bitch, Flashpoint and GL First Flight are best non-bat/JL movies

>liking Barbara being incomprehensible bitch of a character
Also Azz straight up added to just wanting more controversy so that automatically makes the first 20 minutes shit.

>ctrl F
>no mention of "Justice League: The New Frontier"

>you couldn't care about Terra since she just joined.
Isn't that how it went in the comics?

As others have mentioned, most of the pre-New 52-verse movies are good.
If you're a fan of the DCAU Justice League, you should watch Crisis on Two Earths, since that seems to be a reworked version of a cancelled Justice League DTV meant to bridge the original series and Unlimited. Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker is also a good one.

Justice League war was just boring.

At one point I turned off Netflix by mistake and realized I didn't care about it enough to bother putting it back on to watch the last half hour.

No.
She showed up like two years before Judas Contract happened.

>Judas Contract would've been better had there been a movie in between since it was too stuffed and you couldn't care about Terra since she just joined.

Or fucking PUT HER IN JL VS TEEN TITANS

>Judas Contract would've been better had there been a movie in between since it was too stuffed and you couldn't care about Terra since she just joined.

True.

One of JL vs Teen Titans flaws was too many characters.

That and she was actually completely evil in the original story. To the point where Wolfman literally used her evilness as the first stepping stone to Deathstroke becoming an anti-hero.

There's a reason people say that basically all the adaptations of The Judas Contract are better than The Judas Contract.

That is because it deviated so much from the comics and left out so many scenes that made Throne of Atlantis great.

youtube.com/watch?v=TIlnwDG4Kl8
And that made the movie horrendously shallow

Crisis on Two Earths is my favorite animated Justice League movie. The movie has a good use of color, overall great color direction (the movie is really colorful), most of the character designs are pretty great and nice to look at, the animation is very fluid and is probably much more so than any of the newer DC movies. Overall, its an enjoyable movie, and the story is easy to follow. I believe this was one of Dwayne McDuffie's final production.

I'd say the same about Superman/ Batman: Apocalypse. There's are amazing fight sequences, and the style of the movie is very nice.

Nah, it would've worked better had they still introduced her at the end, but had another movie with the Titans fighting another villain and have Terra be the main person to save the day.

Now which villain, I dunno, since Brother Blood/Deathstroke was used in Judas Contract, Trigon was used in the first one, and they're building up to Blackfire.

Took out most important scenes to save for time and labor, nah.

Great fucking movie, just didn't care for Jon J'onzz.

Weird lips on the male characters but otherwise pretty gold.

Yeah I forgot to mention that the male designs were shit, there were times that Supes looked like a buff female. Female designs were great in motion, though.

>Weird lips on the male characters

>I honestly can't think of a downright shitty DC Animated movie
Batman Bad Blood.

I don't even think the rest are that bad I'll defend the Damian ones, but Bad Blood is absolutely AWFUL.

This man enjoyed Batman and Harley Quinn.

What was the one where wondy made a guy confess he cosplays as wonder woman?

the Adam West ones
Gods and Monsters
the ones before Justice League War

better book than movie

War honestly wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Throne of Atlantis was mediocre I'll agree there

>At one point I turned off Netflix by mistake

that movie has never been on netflix, they literally don't have DC shit beyond the tv shows

Elaborate because as far as I'm concerned they did touched upon what Flash did and the new versions of WW and Aquaman.

And don't give me that ''Bruce should have read the letter outloud!'' because fuck you!

What was so awful about it? ''not muh comic book owl!''

Justice League War

I reaaaaally don't get the hate, is just an action film with the Justice League, what's so bad about it?

''T-they don't like each other at first and they fig

Wonder Woman movie is pretty great
So are JL: Crisis on 2 Earths and Under The Red Hood

Flashpoint and Assault on Arkham are very good but look a bit too generic anime for my tastes

Like I said, I don't mind those Damian movies, even though I know other people hate them.
Bad Blood has: awful character designs that don't mesh together. The worst is Babs, who's wearing her 'hip teen' costume, but she's only there for a moment, but she's indicative of it's problems. Batwoman has the ugliest character design.
Batwing is just.. there for some reason. No reason.

The writing isn't precise at all. The pointless horning in of worthless characters feels more like one of those Batman Unlimited movies.
It feels like the Batgirl segment of the Killing Joke stretched out to a whole movie.

OK

youtube.com/watch?v=J8-8XDw5RfU

I really don't see what's wrong with an action focused movie every once in a while

hahaha no

All of them upto Flashpoint Paradox, after that they're all mostly pretty shit. Gods and Monster and the two Batman 66 ones are great though.

Netflix is where I watched a majority of the DC animated movies. Although I do live in Canada

again, that movie has never been on netflix, they have a strict NO DC policy since they are the Marvel Netflix shows house, they don't even have the Nolan films.

And I don't live in the U.S either

Was it action focused?
It spent so much time on pointless nothing characters like Kate's relationship drama and Luke's daddy issues. That's why I said it was like those Batgirl part in the Killing Joke.
Just do one of them. Just do Kate -- her's is more interesting, and brings in Renee. But they wanted to add pointless characters for no reason.
Fuck, add Tim instead. Add Jason. Add Oracle.
Spend a movie about 'the Batfamily' focusing on characters who've been in the Batfamily for the least amount of time. Great.

It's definitely that Batgirl section in Killing Joke, except it's added all the way through it, instead of being a skippable part at the beginning.

all of them

>never been on netflix
It... has definitely been on Netflix, in Canada.
thetvaddict.com/2017/06/21/whats-coming-to-netflix-canada-in-july-2017/
netflixreleases.com/batman-bad-blood-2016/

Leafland has its benefits

Under the Red Hood isn't just good, it's a fucking masterpiece and one of the best Batman related pieces of media ever made.

This.
It might have unironically got me into reading comics, it's that good.

Also
whatsnewonnetflix.com/australia/m/batman-vs-robin-2015
BvR is on Australian Netflix.
whatsnewonnetflix.com/australia/m/son-of-batman-2014
Son of Batman is on American Netflix

According to this: Justice League cartoon, Batman 66, Justice League War, Son of Batman is on US Netflix.
Or was, at some point, if the list is outdated.

So saying they have a strict 'no DC policy' is dumb as fuck.

Pic related is my favorite. I'm a bit biased since it's an adaptation of my favorire comic though.

New Frontier is really good and I liked the two Green Lantern ones. And all of the Showcase ones are fantastic.

Netflix had all the DC animated movies a couple years ago. Watch Flashpoint and Batman & Robin on there.

They are the only thing dc gets semi right. That mirror universe one they did was pretty good. Superman/shazam was Shiite much to my disappointment.

>They are the only thing dc gets semi right.
Please immediately stop posting if you're this ignorant.

>So saying they have a strict 'no DC policy' is dumb as fuck.

they don't have the fucking live action films... not even Donner's Superman

He's referring to movies and he's right. Even the worst animated movies are better than any of the live action ones.

Well if its only the movies he means, then sure.

So? "Saying they have a strict 'no DC policy' is dumb as fuck" still stands.
They have animated movies and we were talking about animated movies.
Just admit that you were wrong and get over it.

>Even the worst animated movies are better than any of the live action ones.

Superman the movie.
Superman 2
Batman 89.
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
V for Vendetta
Watchmen
Road to perdition
Constantine
Superman Returns
Batman Begins
Dark Knight
Dark Knight Rises ( fuck you, better than fucking Thor 2, Iron Man 3, Guardians 2, Age of Ultron...)
Man of Steel
Batman V Superman
Wonder Woman
Justice League.

3 oscars

Better than Marvel.

>So? "Saying they have a strict 'no DC policy' is dumb as fuck" still stands.

Yes, because not having the MAIN MOVIES THAT EVERYBODY WANTS TO WATCH and having insted the animated movies that usually are on the kids section is not an anti DC policy.

The only reason that they have the shows is because the netflix shit is not as succesful as one would think

The vast majority before the n52 ones were all quite good. Crisis on Two Earths, JL: Doom, Flashpoint Paradox, Superman vs The Elite are all really great watches. But War, Throne of Atlantis, Son of Batman and Bad Blood are all meh tier at best.

More recently they've gotten better though, Justice League vs Teen titans, Judas Contract, JL:Dark and Gods and Monsters are all really enjoyable.

New Frontier, Gotham Knight, First Flight, Wonder Woman, Emerald Knights are the best ones.

A little touchy aren't we

Except we were never talking about live-action movies, we were always talking about animated movies
Imagine getting proven wrong and just... not being able to accept it. Move on. Come to terms with it.

Also: Batman Begins is on AU and Canada, Superman Returns AU, The Dark Knight AU and Canada, Green Lantern, Dark Knight Rises, Man of Steel are all available on Netflix Australia. Watchmen is available on UK, Canada and Australian Netflix.
But I'm sure you'll just move the goal posts SOMEHOW since you are incapable of accepting that you were wrong.

youtu.be/loUjfZCxN5Q
youtu.be/MldFv1gCXSc
Give me better themes. I'll wait.

being this butthurt

great argument right there and I thought that all virgins were idiots>that movie has never been on netflix, they literally don't have DC shit beyond the tv shows

>that movie has never been on netflix, they literally don't have DC shit beyond the tv shows

and my comment was that THEY DON'T HAVE DC SHIT BEYOND THE TV SHOWS, as in the animated movies and the live action movies you idiot.

Having an animated like a month in Canada doesn't count has them having the movies on Netflix.

You can say that they have Iron Man in Netflix because that shit never left the site the moment it was added.

Being wrong is a norm for Canada, or as we call it, the other Mexico.

so YOU were the only one trying to argue that we were only talking about animated movies, I was talking about live action movies ALL the time

''again, that movie has never been on netflix, they have a strict NO DC policy since they are the Marvel Netflix shows house, they don't even have the Nolan films.''

>again, that movie has never been on netflix, they have a strict NO DC policy

Maybe where you live. Here in NZ i cant get any of the MCU movies (Get the shows) but I could watch Killing Joke, the Nolan trilogy or Man of Steel right now

and how about in the States, you know, the country that matters the most?

I dont normally cringe at shit, but jl vs teen titans, the part where they play ddr....

I bet they don't put DC shit on China either

So, this is his last line of defense.

Trying to lie and make up stuff about Marvel and Netflix only made you dig the hole you are in. Also, the much more likely reason DC stuff isn't on Netflix anymore is that they need it for the DC only streaming service that they are making, so be sure to subscribe for Young Justice season 3 since that will be the only way to watch it.

its not cringey if you dance IRL, dancing gets the girls moist

>Also, the much more likely reason DC stuff isn't on Netflix anymore

Got you! You just agreed with my original point, idiot.

I would have thought you could get everything. I would happily not have the MCU to be able to watch the Nolan films.

this right fucking here, anything not touching a n52 storyline is great everything else is fucking trash

HOWEVER the new bruce timm movies are dog shit do yourselves a favor and watch the adam west movies especially the one with shatner

>and my comment was that THEY DON'T HAVE DC SHIT BEYOND THE TV SHOWS, as in the animated movies and the live action movies you idiot.

They did have it you dolt. Stop grasping at straws realized you've been BTFO and move on.

>They did have it you dolt

in the past, you retard.

They don't remove Marvel shit at all while DC shit is there for like a month never to be seen again, you can't watch Superman, V fot Vendetta, Watchmen or any of that in the States.

>my original point

>flashback to original post and point
>that movie has never been on netflix
>never

user, are you okay?

Netflix used to have fucking everything when they started, it doesn't fucking count if is not there anymore and hasn't been there for years when they fucking know that people want to have those movies right next to the MCU shit

>prove that that thing you said is retarded
>"y-you're just butthurt"
OK pal. Sorry I actually like to prove my points instead of going 'lol butthurt'

>Also: Batman Begins is on AU and Canada, Superman Returns AU, The Dark Knight AU and Canada, Green Lantern, Dark Knight Rises, Man of Steel are all available on Netflix Australia. Watchmen is available on UK, Canada and Australian Netflix.
Also I'm Australian. We had all those movies for ages. We've have all the Nolan movies forever.
You'd THINK the series DC would be the most uptight for but nope. We got that. We got that AFTER the Marvel deal went through.

Try googling before you look retarded.

>But I'm sure you'll just move the goal posts SOMEHOW since you are incapable of accepting that you were wrong.
Man, you are predictable

>THEY DON'T HAVE DC SHIT BEYOND THE TV SHOWS, as in the animated movies
USA Netflix has: Justice League War, Son of Batman
So the point that 'Netflix has never and will never have DC movie is factually incorrect."

But the person who was being retarded state that "he wasn't in the states either"
USA has: Justice League War, Son of Batman

And NOT moving the goal posts over and over.
Try reading what the conversation is about before jumping in. It's explicitly about the animated movies.

I don't understand why some people are just incapable of admitting that they were wrong.
Especially over something as dumb as 'Netflix never and will never have animated DC movies'
It's weird. I'm fascinated by it.

Yes, because Marvel put it there and DC pulled the plug so they could make their one wannabe Netflix.

Do you honestly think that there is some grand conspiracy that keeps anyone from doing business with both?

LMAO, now you are trying to argue that my entire point was JUST about War when YOU were the one that brought the OTHER DC movies that they used to have?

And JUST NOW you are bringing War again? Man you are beyond retarded and clearly already ran out of argumentsd since you are already going ''reaction pics! LMAO!''

not gonna read all that autismo

Note: US Netflix had Son of Batman
It was removed after it's 12 months licence. On 1st March 2017.
usa.newonnetflix.info/info/70304333/s

Saying 'DC movies will never be on Netflix' is retarded.

>make points showing how you are wrong
>autism
man what a retard

The tone of Batman and Harley was really weird. It was super cartoony and childish at points, but then they added swearing and sex jokes. Most of the voice actors were good to okay, but the actress that played Harley was pretty bad.

>DC pulled the plug so they could make their one wannabe Netflix.

They JUST DECIDED to make that shit.

Netflix has been removing DC shit never to be seen again for YEARS.