/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

EAdition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out Next Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E9: "Rebel Assault" (Mon 13)
Doctor Aphra #14 (Wed 15)
Darth Vader #8 (Wed 15)
Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Fri 17)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assualt
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 All Cutscenes
youtube.com/watch?v=WodLtEuxVSE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Luke is cute. CUTE!

Reminder that crystals are available to be purchased at a later date

You underestimate the power of the Dark Side (and Boba)

Reddit wins.
The game is ruined

That's why he's my waifu

Gentle reminder that
>The ability to purchase crystals in-game will become available at a later date, only after we've made changes to the game
I'm not saying it's a ruse, but keep your guard up boys

I'm not gay but Luke is pretty good looking

>yfw all of Sup Forums hates the game now because Reddit gets the credit

Best boy. Best waifu.

>Sup Forums is Krennic

>now

Why are all the best girls boys?
>Luke
>Anakin
>Kanan
>Ezra

It's safer to say that they might come back eventually than to say they never will. If you leave the possibility of either being true people can't accuse you of going back on either stance.

>people had faith in BF2

>There were already people who spent hundreds or even thousands of dollars on crates
I hope they don't get a refund. I hope they just get a little pop up window thanking them for their support and nothing else.

>the fallen sith empire is canon
i have hope with this in mind.

Is Obi Wan a big Jedi?

>I hope they just get a little pop up window thanking them for their support and nothing else
I hope they don't even get that

who thought adding phone app purchases to an actual video game was a good idea?

I never had faith, i'm just desperate for a new Star Wars game.

I really wanted an Imperial perspective campaign. Why can't I play the legitimate successor state to the Republic?

Yay, no more loot boxes! Now we can return to season passes and paid dlc every month! All so people don't have to complain about 'Whales' when they suck

Bean-counters, suits, out of touch execs, EA, but I repeat myself.

what did that A-Wing mean by this?

God, I hope they release Sheev and Dooku. I want an all Sith roster team!

Palpatine's in the game he just doesn't have a saber

>Not AAAAAAAA-Wing

nope you get to play as a pretend imperial for a whole campaign.

master race

Any time I see that scene I'm reminded of that arab chanting music you see in YT videos of suicide bombings

Oh no user, loot boxes are still in the game, you just can't buy them with real money anymore

I hope we get some sexy new fighters sometime in the ST. OT ships are great and all, but I need something new

>not cut in half siege of mandalore maul
fuck that shit

>new designs
>Not rehashes

user, I have..some bad news.

Kylos new ship is pretty cool

This
Autistic revenge Maul is best Maul

Which is a literal rehash of maul's intimidator.

he needs the money

Let him have this one, he died like a total bitch

Even better, no we can pay for DLC, and be bent over the barrel with a progression system that sucks! "We did it Reddit"

He got taken out by one of the best jedi of the age after having fought a master and his apprentice for at least an hour. I wouldn't call that bitchmode at all.

what

a daddy tie interceptor and a mommy tie x1 made kylos new ship

I was referring to Boba accidentally getting hit in the back by Han

Don't forget the Falcon engines and cockpit.

>maul's intimidator
The wat

>You will never be as upset as Lucas about someone creating characters in other media that people adore enough that you'll kill them outright or make them into a joke (or both) without thought

poor boba, poor greivous

>dies
>autistically throws the game board across the room

Whilst it appears OP was talking about Boba, I will go with what you were saying about Maul.

I find it weird that Maul was obviously intended to show how skilled obi wan was, even at a young age, but arm chair battlers have decided obi wan sucks, so maul must suck too.

You mean scimitar? Maul has never flown an "intimidator".

that's our sheev

>greivous
we need a stand alone movie for that guy

this tbqh

What part of that seems out of character for you?

I swear all these people that seem to think Sheev was some sort of noble genius. He was basically as close as they could get to showing a sexual predator in a kids film

Is it possible to learn this power?

>dies
>come back
>dies
>come back

>sexual predator

What the fuck are you talking about?

Why do other races even compete?

not from a shitposter

>Rey is cute in most fan art
>Horseface in reality
Why couldn't Felicity be the main character instead

Lurking Sup Forums and watching them struggle between hating EA and not wanting to say something complementary about reddit is pretty fun to watch

He was grooming Anakin from Day one, user.

QUAY'D

>RotJ Luke giving Del advice and being an all round qt in BF2
As much as I hate the whole "GOTTA HAVE THE OT/ST CAST EVERYWHERE" stuff that was real heart warming

they don't
not only that twi'leks can only have twi'lek kids if you or your sons have sex with one, their child will only be twi'lek

we will breed you out

human men and women get twi'leked

Dude How could anyone not get that?

I know, but I still wand Dooku so we can have an all Sith side on a Heroes vs Heroes match.

you're real heart warming

So will Sup Forums user buy customizaton loot boxes when they come out? Because that seems to be what they're replacing them with IMO

Those aren't Cut's kids

Sup Forums is so contrarian that despite years having nonstop threads hating on lootboxes they began defending it once Jimqusition made a positive video about it.

If you think Sup Forums is crazy about that sort of shit, Sup Forums is one beautiful pile of shitpost and self destruction.

I always thought Sheev lying back and exhaling after killing Mace Windu resembled post-coitus/an orgasm.

Was that just me?

I've never bought a lootbox, so probably not.

It was just a throwaway line, but I also appreciated that he didn't enjoy having to cut a swath through the Imperial forces on the planet.

But they are still Hybrids.

They're not Cut's, but they are half-human.

Because she looks like Timmy Turner with her stupid ass front teeth that are constantly showing.

I want this lineup to be available in-game

Grievous Jedi Hunter Game when?!

That's called being british.

>Luke missing a hand
>blue saber

Kylo's TIE reminds me more of the TIE Avenger from the tie fighter game but flattened

wait are those his biological kids? i thought they just had a dead beat dad, this means boba fett has a brother and sister.

I never realized I wanted that until now

he's not missing a hand user
the hand that got cut off is his right hand, he's just holding it in his left, which is darker for some reason

But he has both hands there?

two other people corrected you so that means i need to also.

>The Emperor and Yoda with lightsabers
>those other characters

Fucking disgusting.

>Playable Plagueis
Yes please

They’re not. The little girl might even be older than him.

Uh he's not in that shot

fuck yeah i love kylo ren

None of those were plagueis user

Even if they were his biological kids, that would make them Boba's niece and nephew, not brother and sister.

whats wrong with you to? hes right there on the left

Oh shit, that's Sheev whoops

Why are the most entertaining parts of Star Wars always the parts where the Empire is actually making headway and being a threat?

>The part in Rogue One where the rebels are being overrun and later when Vader is being a slasher movie killer
>The parts in Rebels where Vader steps in personally and the parts where the Empire discovers their location and has them in a vice grip
>Early in ANH where the Rebels themselves are captured, Alderaan is blown up, Luke's parents are dead
>ESB

Fun rebel bits are fun and all but I think it's just that them winning is a foregone conclusion. The rebels are supposed to be the spunky underdogs fighting the endless machine, but the narrative has effectively made it so the fucking Empire is the underdog you're rooting for.