Wake up on wednesday

>wake up on wednesday
>nationwide results are in
>see this

wat do?

Actually, be pleasantly surprised, despite my vast array of disagreements with Jill. I think she is honest, nice, and will be incapable of doing anything in office due to the Republican Congress.

Wtf I'm a Steiner screwdriver now

Wake up, because it was all just a dream,

Still better than Hillary

Slowly develop a more and more severe attraction to older women and eventually find myself unable to keep it hard for anyone else.

Wtf i love green now

I'll be satisfied with anybody but Hillary.

Stein only needs like 22 % of the popular vote to win, just pick up 51% in the more populated states, don't even need any views in Kansas and shit

Sit back and watch Hitler 2.0 convince millions of poor people they're better off starving to death than with GMOs.

Become an ecosexual.

dat armpit hair

POTUSILF FTFW

Need to convince mommy that the welfare state is incompatible with open borders.

Otherwise I'm cool with it.

But they are. Human population is out of control, Africa and China need to rightfully starve.

Well USA had first muslim President, first Jewish president was just matter of time

>wake up
>map is 100% green
>thisisnttherightmemecandidate.kek
>fall back asleep
>wake up again
>pic related
>mfw

Wait for Inauguration where she spray paints F*ck Society on the White House door.

Wake up after the first false awakening because this is literally impossible. There are an infinite number of alternate universes with virtually limitless possibilities, but even that cannot make a square circle like a green party landslide.

Be content actually as I might get to join the communist Stasi police and still execute degenerates

In a fair fight with all candidates having equal airtime she'd get 80% of the woman vote and 30-40% of the man vote.

Last two digits of my post is percent likelihood she is secretly banksy

Accept it. I'm fine with anybody winning the election, just not Hillary. One can only hope she burns in hell for what she's doing.

SPARK UP!

Detonate nearby reactor before she can disable it.

I am okay with this.
At least its not Clinton or Johnson.

I hope Trump gives Stein a decent job.

SLOW AND STEADY

GRAMMY

...scrubbing toilets with vegan environment friendly cleaning supplies

I wanna cum on those armpits.

>South Dakota
>Green

Heil sexy granny!

Whatever.

I voted for Trump but, I have a soft spot for the Green Party.

Thank you for not wasting your vote to make a statement.

I'd probably rush over to claim a piece of land as my personal country, just like everybody else in the world would do if she won.

The wicked will be judged as well

will become a neet and give up my right wing work ethic

it will be really comfy, much better than clinton at least.

Wake up again

i will go outside and dance in the streets with millions of others college grads because we won't have to pay these fucking student loans

(((STEIN)))) Everytime Sup Forums every time

Get every vaccination I am missing before she outlaws them

I love you Slut Pepe

Stein and Bernie both claim to hate Zionism and I believe them.

I love you Slut Pepe

>West Virginia
>Green
Nice try, WV is #RidingTheJohnson this year
I want the Jillfags to leave

>it's just clinton except she's more popular with wookies

Kill myself. only worse candidate besides hildabeast would have been Garry "guns in the trash" Johnson.

Implying I didn't shill for jill

this

smoke weed and eat tofu i guess

based fucking jill

id cry

Smoke weed