6.16 am here in paddy land. It's the day. I pray for you burgers

6.16 am here in paddy land. It's the day. I pray for you burgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v582kPp43Mg
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/23/uk-weather-storms-light-up-the-skies-as-rain-and-floods-expected/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw when Hillary wins

I woke up like 10 minutes ago, they had better vote for Trump.

No worries

They won't. They are the most retarded, brainwashed nation of sjw and feminists.

White women are literally destroying their country and are about to celebrate it.

>mfw you're probably right

What we do, we do to our selves, and willingly.

You're not far off though. Your gov if full blown 1984. I actually really feel sorry for you fuckers and would encourage you to come here but this fat pricks country is doing a good number on mine too.

Don't worry, by the time we wake up later it'll all be over.

We're gonna make America great again, faggot.

We're all fucked, running doesn't fix it. And at least we're attempting to fix our shit.

>I pray for you burgers.
Please make sure to do it to Jesus and not some statue

I did my part. Praying to Jesus that Trump winning is what he wants.

If he wins, we cannot take it for granted. We need to put in some serious work.

me too
drink a Beamish for me

youtube.com/watch?v=v582kPp43Mg

>MFW I DRIVING OUT TO CAST MY VOTE AS SOON AS THE POLL OPENS IN 7 HOURS

Tues 2:30pm here in Australia. Going to try and stay up till 3pm tomorrow to hear the networks call it.

More of this garbage, wonderful.

The only thing I'll look forward to is the butthurt that will follow Hillary's victory but the sad thing is that will be short lived as Europe will still be flooded with "refugees", identity politics will still reign supreme, the media will be more corrupt than ever, whites will hate themselves even more so than now, the capital of the fucking language I speak will cease to speak that language and the pointless fucking wars you keep up for Israel and Saudi Arabia will continue to escalate.

I'll pray to Taranis, if there's any storms over the USA today then you know the prayer has been answered.

>I'll pray to Taranis
Those would have been comfy times

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/23/uk-weather-storms-light-up-the-skies-as-rain-and-floods-expected/

It worked last time.