This is Lilo's future self

This is Lilo's future self.
Thoughts?

did anyone at least like anime lilo's design (series itself is debatable)?

A little work on the face, a little added cushioning on the curves/bust, and you'd have a 10/10 Sup Forums waifu that would get threads for years to come.

Put her back. She was cuter before.

>it's an age progression episode
>still has the head of a child

Never saw the show that much (like 2 or 3 times) but this design is the best and kinda hot but not that much, which is perfect

Does she have teeth?

This. It looks so stupid.

Has there ever been a series with an age progression episode/sequence where the one becoming an adult ended up becoming drop-dead sexy/boner-inducing in appearance when done?

Happened in Sailor Moon.

Dude, that Chibi was so hot as a grown up. I need to rewatch these episodes.

I want to suck on those giant toes.

Not thick enough.

>6 in 2002

She's now 21

>tfw you want to fuck your own dad

someone needs to add dolly parton sized tits

Come on, every sailor wanted that Endycock

>that moment when you realize that most girls/lolis in cartoon shows/animu end up growing up to be hot women/huge tiddy monsters
>it's just a matter of speeding up the process to make it happen

I second this, do it or go even bustier.

Fun fact: When their respective princes died, Mamoru had to take on their duties. Technically he has a harem. So yes, he has to fuck all of them.

I don't recall Venus or Jupiter lusting after him, which is curious as they're the most thirsty bitches on the whole show.

Jackie Chan Adventures

Would you call those 2 thirsty? I think they had each other.

Someone shop in some lips and we're gravy.

>Technically he has a harem
I arrived at a similar conclusion, but through the facts that- A)he marries Usagi, B)She's the actual ruler of the world in the future let's be honest, and C)almost every Senshi is in love with Usagi.
I don't see him boning Hotaru unless she decided to help Chibi-Usa jump him, and I don't think he'll be fucking Haurka and Michiru, though he might tag team Usagi with Haruka.

I'd say I've spent far too long thinking about this, but it wasn't much time at all.

Hot
it's weird how she looks like a flat-out newborn infant when she's supposed to be 6, and then by the end of the series she's 8 and hasnt grown an inch, but 10 years later she's six times the size

I was even better when she de-powered.
She was still in the same clothes she had on before the swap.

And he has them do all the work. What a goddamn chad.

>What a goddamn chad.
Did you not watch the episode where he roped the girls into a play for his theatre club?
He's a massive dork, he probably based the Tuxedo Mask thing on Batman, since they're both rich orphans yearning for justice.

looks like an uglier chibi version of the western design.
Not what I'd look for in an anime adaptation

>implying women aren't usually drawn with heads of children
>especially in disney content

nigger, pls
do you know what neoteny is?

maybe you'd like to rephrase your statement

>14-16 year olds
Nope

>Openly expresses his recreational passions without any insecurity

That just convinces me more.

American Dragon, sorta.
I mean by the artstyle's standards.

Adding lips makes a huge difference

The worst thing about little girls is they grow up.

lips are shit tier
they make em look like basic ho-ores

Fairly Oddparents?

that's lilo's kid (just to be clear). the big one's lilo.

So she's a clone.

Experience has taught them the folly of lusting for claimed men

Tits not big enough. What a failure.

Why was Lilo older? was it a time travel thing or what? Also whatever happened to Ohana

I imagine the Islands are just crawling with hookers.

The animu takes place after a long timeskip. The backstory is that Lilo rarely had time to visit home when she was in college and when she ran late on one window of opportunity, Stitch decided to fuck off back to space and fall off the wagon and eventually found his way back to Earth and landed in Japan.

We find out that the reason Lilo was late was because Nani was in labor with her first child and somehow Stitch was never in the loop on Nani being pregnant at all.

The Chinese spinoff currently running over there had a much better excuse of splitting up the two by having two rival gangs of space pirates kidnapping Stitch from Hawaii after they had failed in recreating Jumba's research and Stitch landing in China after his escape and meeting chink donut steels of his Hawaiian family.

>The state and delusion of the lipless anglo-saxon.

>Lipless
>Chinless
>Jug handle eared
>Buck toothed.
THE ETERNAL ANGLO

chinese spin-off.

didn't know stitch was big in china too.

Did Timmy have sex with Chip Skylark?

>eeting chink donut steels of his Hawaiian family.

Is there rule 34 yet of Nani and Chinese Nani?

no dad mentioned.
parthenogenesis happened?

Asian popularity aside, it's part of Disney's gambit to get more of a popcultural foothold in China.

It's actually being headed up by some of the team that did the American TV series and was actually produced in English before being dubbed in Chinese. No word on any international release though.

China is a meme

giant mushus!

anyone know the name of the girl robot partner stitch had in the japanese special?

The three clashing art styles is bothering me.
All it needs is dome Live Action and CGI to reach maximum uncanny.

The new characters mesh better with the original art style then the anime did. The problem is Chinese Nani and David don't really have any identity beyond just being Chinese Nani and David, so they just stand out as these bland bootlegs

>they just stand out as these bland bootlegs
It's like it's really from China!

So, mind explaining the xbox hueg noodle dragons in the pic? Is it just typical LEL CHINESE DRAGONS BECAUSE CHINA stuff? Is the small blue one or whatever one of Jumba's experiments, as in trying to make massive draconic beasts for usual evil shenanigans either by multiplying by itself or making others grow into giant dragons? Does said durgen try to make Lilo or bootleg Lilo into a giant dragon? Give me all the details, user, I need to know.

Jumba gets inspired by Chinese folklore to make new shit.

By the standards of the show.

Can someone post Mistress 9, please? :(

If you went there during or before WW2. Donno about afterwords. Chinatown in Honalulu was the place to go. Brothels, bars and tattoo shops baby!

Lilo here reminds me of someone I know and I don't know how to feel about that.

lips just make them look like they're wearing lipstick and only whores wear lipstick

remember the old adage where every line adds age to a person's face? that counts especially in drawings with children and women.