The movie was shit and i got yelled at by some faggot when i was telling my dad all the references in gotham...

The movie was shit and i got yelled at by some faggot when i was telling my dad all the references in gotham. Overall had a shit time and am ready to tear it apart. Will answer questions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BDi3rkBV7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>talks during a movie
>gets offended when someone calls him out
retard

No, he was the faggot bitch yelling at me to shut up and being an inpolite cunt.

Why didn't you go see Daddy's Home 32

Self-awareness can do you wonders, OP.

Kek
Was that me who shut you up you beta?

Impolite is talking during a movie, that guy was right to tell you to shut the fuck up

>i got yelled at by some faggot when i was telling my dad all the references in gotham
This is some quality autism

Wow! Quality thread my friend, you had me LOLing a whopping three times! And it's only 10:54 PM as I type this! I first LOLed at your story, then again recalling it. My third LOL moment was when I took a closer look at your picture! I am really quite fond of your edgy sense of humor. Boy, am I lucky I wasn't sipping my tea at that moment or my mom's laptop would be soaked! Good thread =D

Edit: I just LOLed again reading my own post!

Worst line?

When superman was bitching to batman about bringing him back to life

What he say?

Batman going "ow ouch something's bleeding." I loved the movie but when Wonder Woman is more serious than Batman, that's an issue.

Shit movie or not, you're an asshole for talking during it. I didn't pay to listen to your commentary, you're not Mike Nelson

>t. Poorfag who has never been inside a movie theater

I bet you clap and cheer like a retard too during a movie

>It's another "OP does something shitty, gets called out for it then pretends he's the victim" episode

He literally says to batman “what did you say, oh yeah, do you bleed?”

Sorry poorfag, didn't know your poverty was such a touchy subject.

Why are you a retard for everything, or just for using the catalog and watching movies?

Why are people in flash costumes for costume catalogues so funny?

it's something to do with the shape of the cowl and the ear thingies.

So do you have autism, or is it just chronical stupidity?

OP must be from Sup Forums.

>Talking
>in a theater

Autistic cunt.

Why were you talking during the movie? I'm glad he yelled at you.

You could have just waited until after the movie.

Fuck every bastard cunt in this shit thread. That fuckinng wankng peice of shit spewing trash deserves to be socked in the nuts for yelling st me for mearly whispering. I hate this fucking board

>won't shut up during movie
>the other guy is the asshole
Is this bait?

nobody gives a shit about you, your rudeness or your shit thread you morbidly obese retard. fuck off and kys. no bump.

>you morbidly obese retard
How would you know cunt?

Shut the fuck up during the movies. The only thing you should hear is the movie, drinks being sipped, and crab legs being cracked.

>Talking during a movie loud enough for others to hear

Well you deserved whatever you got user. Reminds me of the faggot who kept ironically laughing when I saw DKR. The part that baffled me most was the fact he paid extra money to see the movie in imax, WITH HIS MOM, just to ironically laugh at it.

I'm sure he was a Sup Forums fag.

Have you considered that you are the cunt?
Shut the fuck up til after the movie is over. If someone else yelled at you for talking, unless he was sitting literally right next to you, clearly you weren't talking that quietly. And even if he was sitting right next to you, shut the fuck up you faggot.

Telling your dead about in-jokes in the film is not important enough to break basic theater-going etiquette. Die.

People don't yell if you're whispering.

youtube.com/watch?v=9BDi3rkBV7s

Listen user, I talk during a movie too.

But if someone tells me to stop, I know I've been a shit and I stop.

I don't run home to Sup Forums to call them a faggot cunt.

I sit down and wait until the end of the movie to talk.

Not him but as another fatty, OP getting so triggered is an easy sign.

OP should be paraded through the streets naked

Haha. Look at this prick.
This can't be fucking serious.

You should probably go over how you've spoken in this thread and realise you're kind of a cunt dude.

>when OP walks into the theater