Comics that haven’t aged well

Comics that haven’t aged well

I think SMBC has aged perfectly fine.

Is it true women's bathrooms are more disgusting than men's?

You fool, you'll summon the janitors!

Yes. Ask any woman

yes, but because children are messy, not women

Combination of children being changed and periods.

yes, women are filthy creatures who shit in an even more retarded fashion then men
ignore this apologist

One time my mother and sister went to the women's restroom in a restaurant and there was shit on literally every single surface, including the ceiling.

>Is it true women's bathrooms are more disgusting than men's?

No, only what's in them.

Good; it's their job to clean the women's bathroom of its stank.

Absolutely.
Though I try not to make a huge mess in public restrooms out of courtesy.

Oh god yes.
Men's bathroom? Shit and piss. MAYBE puke if you're unlucky. Women's bathroom, all of the above, AND blood, and because they hover they NEVER make it near the seat. I legit had to scrub it off the walls more than once.
Women are fucking animals.

But it's still funny?

From what I've heard from various different sources is that they're consistently disgusting, with women leaving used pads and tampons either in a waste basket or in the toilet itself, where, more often than not, this ends up clogging the toilet, leaving a shitty bloody mess behind. It also stinks like pussy in a bad way.

This is still funny. How has it aged poorly?

If anything it got funnier.

SMBC's recent comics suffer from unfunniness, but their old stuff is still good

If your point is that the strip is a bit tone-deaf now because of the trans bathroom bills, you might be missing the point of the joke.

The joke feels less like a joke and more like a legitimate tumblr complaint because of it.

How in the fuck did you miss the joke that hard?

I take it they weren't invited in the establishment after that.

And with it, the whole of our souls.

It's directly related to the wealth of the area in which the bathroom is. Shitty mall = shitty women's room, fancy mall = women's rooms with couches and stuff.

Entirely depends on the context, but in neutral situations (like a family restaurant or a grocery store) then yes. The only times it will be less nasty is if the place is frequented by men at a much higher rate.

Work at KFC clean the bathrooms At night worst thing I found in the Mens was shit all over the toilet seat. In the womens it was like someone took a shit In this tiny Trashcan we have that's next to the toilet And it overflew and spilled all over.

I've cleaned bathrooms. Womens have more trash on the floor. Mens more piss on the floor. That's about average. Both have equal potential for extreme garbage shit/vomit/blood at their worst.

Have to clean both men and women's restrooms as part of my job. The women's restroom is always dirtier than the men's restroom.

>including the ceiling.

One of my buddies worked at Wendy's for the longest time, and he said that that has happened on more than one occasion. I just don't understand how that happens.

People put poop in their hands, either from directly shitting on it or scooping it out of the toilet, and fling it at the ceiling like an angry ape.

Why?

Some people just wanna watch the world burn.