Be real with me, memes aside what are his chances?

Be real with me, memes aside what are his chances?

Other urls found in this thread:

sos.ca.gov/elections/polling-place/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slim. Definitely has a chance though.

>defs has a chance

About as much chance as the strayans beating Emus in a war.

0%
At least the memes makes us feel better about it.

low

He has a good chance.

He has many people behind him who never vote.

Everyone behind him is very motivated to vote for him.

100% or 0%

>0 Australian casualties
>2500+ enemy casualties
um

40%

He has the same amount of chance as the Cubs do of winning

How the fuck do I vote? I'm in Cali and voted in the primary but I didn't get anything in the mail. Do I just show up to a polling place?

He's a shoe in. Just look at the crowds. Trump is easily raking in 15-20k people at his rallies. Hillary only pulls in a few dozen at best...even with other illuminati puppets like Jay Z giving away a free performance

trump will win

i will make sure of it

Yea but you have to vote for Trump

Unfortunately for you, the enthusiastic Trump voter and the lackluster Hillary voter each get one vote.

50%

He'll either win
Or we will lose

He's going to win for sure. Honestly no one here should even bother voting, Hillary is already going to lose by a landslide.

You Trumpfags are in for a drubbing.

100%

Kek wills it.

100%

I realize this but I can just show up?

why is the leaf 9/10 times such awful shit?

100%

cry more you fucking loser

Pretty low, honestly. But he's got a chance, it's not as if he's spent this popularity contest pissing people off, oh wait.

adsalfkmasdflaeroiiewejflkasdf jknasdkjfnasdfl;kje

Tomorrow, a new day dawns, ushering with it a bright new American future. #MAGA comes to redeem our nation from the hands of corruption.
Freedom, so long denied, shall be renewed and those who sought to stifle its expression will choke open bitterest disappointment.
And if not, if all comes to ruin and the halls of our forefathers be cast down, and the fabric of our nation be despoiled by tyrants, then let it be blood and the Black Flag - no quarter.
If such is to be our end, and the end of all Patriots, then make such an end as to be worthy of remembrance.
Yet hope for peace; peace when #Killary is called to account for her many crimes; peace when she pays for Benghazi and the men whose bodies were hewn upon the walls are avenged.
When Hillary hangs from a gibbet, a feast for crows, we shall have peace.

I dont know if there are two things this election has shown its
>the government-media-business complex in the US is completely corrupt and morally bankrupt seeking only to maintain power

and

>Canadians are insufferable faggy cunts

>loser

Retard

Nope.

KEK wills it

Right here, those are his chances.

There are only 2 states to watch. NH and FL. If Florida goes blue, Hillary will be president. If NH goes red, Trump.

NH will not go red unless florida does.

That is the truth.

(((Nate Silver)))

Also, NH is already going red. 32-27 in latest voting. Look at the catalog, man.

Did CTR higher a new emergency crew? I haven't seen shilling this weak since like august

It is so funny Trump can't even win a RCP poll

YUUUUUUUUUGGGEEEE
You think dems want to vote for that lying bitch?

the trump bird will fly tomorrow

obviously

This

Thats based on exactly 59 people voting you ding-dong. Not exactly a statistically significant sample size. Nice attempt to change the narrative though.

100%

100%
praise kek

I like those odds

into a window

The same chance /r9k/ have of losing their virginities.

Chance? There is no chance to it. KEK wills it. MAGA motherfuckers.

Wow, to think a 69 year old would have an unattractive body! Most 69 year olds are soo sexy

>the KKK

>act as if this is even an existing organization

How many members does the KKK even have? 100?

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

This is actually an EXTREMELY plausible map with Trump winning NH.

Way more than you think

Yes nigger usually you just need you id if you already registered look up your state policies on Google.

oh yeah, I forgot about the last time a clan rally rolled through rapid city and lynched 2 of the stable hands.

1876 was a rough year.

Even snopes admits this meme is false.

>The same chance /r9k/ have of losing their virginities.
I just did.

LANDSLIDE YOU STUPID FUCKO!

Maine 2nd Congressional district is overwhelmingly Trump so he gets 1 vote for that which would put him in 270 and Hillary at 268.

He isn't even that fat which makes it weirder

I think he gets Colorado and Michigan

Low energy, CTR shill.

Crooked fucking lawyers who become crooked fucking politicians have screwed up this once great country. Let's try a businessman who knows a thing or two how to run things.

Kek has already betrayed him

Odds for Hillary-Trump are 4:1
Romney lost with 3:1

He's gonna lose big time.

4 out of 10.

Low enough to make you worry, high enough to make you hope.

>the monkey kissed him
>betrayed

what? Kek forgive them, for they know not what they do.

15 hours ago I would have said "bad".

10 hours ago I looked at party affiliations in swing states (the Democrats are losing registered voters while the Republicans are not). At that time I would have said "not great".

Just now I found out about midnight voting, and Trump comfortably winning where Obama won in 2008 and 2012. Now I'd say "decent".

Very good.

Read the filename

100%

Apparently I'm not fucking registered. I don't understand how this is possible since I voted in the primary

>do all the good you can
>She can't do any good

Vote for NO good!

sos.ca.gov/elections/polling-place/

Fucking moron asking how to vote on election day. Jesus Christ. Like you didn't get a whole year to figure it out.

This is why Trump doesn't have a 100% chance to win.
Don't bother voting. Just kill yourself.

Also important to note Brexit odds were 7-4. Much much better then trump's.

Either you are registered and are being a dumbass, or you had all year to make sure you registered but you didn't, which makes you worse than a fucking nigger, because at least they get bussed to vote.

We should just ban the American flag desu since it was flown over the slave ships :^)