KILLARY SNIPERS ON THE RIDGE!!

Do note vote for Trump, you wil

Man I'm not afraid of anything. I can vote Trump and nothi

At least we are safe in Austri

Suck my balls. Democrats cant even shoot a gun.

Well, she won't be able to get me in Po

Hey guys I just got my water filt

I already voted last week, whatre they gonn

OH MY GOD!!
THE SNIPERS GOT HIM BEFORE HE COULD FINISH HI

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH

Lol suck my cock CT-

This, we're all perfectly sa

Wait isn't this just the candle j

REEEE NOT EVEN HILLARY HAS TO DEAL WITH S

MEMES GIVE ME STRENGTH

I know this is random but may you please give me advice on how to get a slutty girl I know to knob on my cock. And of course MAGA 2016

Look for a girl that still dresses punk in 2016, or a SJW

She'll fuck your shit right off.

WTF I AM NOW CRUZMIS

Anyone here wanna take a trip to Mena this weeken

Hah, I know better than to fall for empty th

Mail in ballot bitch, gonna shoot me in my mom's boyfriend's basement?

Hi guys!
I'm from El Salvador and I love Tru

Hillary Rodham Clinton*
#ImWithHer

Why do you idiots keep losing your voices

It's okay guise. I just told everyone I was voting Hillary and now I'm in the booth about to vote Trump anyway.

Do this. She can't get us in the bo---

I'm With Her! That means I get to write complete sentences. So easy. Life is good.

Im not even American so i cant vote for Trump. However i heard something about Candlejack and honestly i fe

I've trained my whole life for this moment.

I wasn't going to vote anyw

it's just a stupid fucking meme about snipers killing Trump suppo

Hi, newfag! Welcome to Sup Forums! OP posted a picture of a sniper. Anyone who dares to attempt to vote Trump in this thread gets sni

hoodrat niggers can't shoot anyways

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, ki

Obama is a ni

How do the posts get submitted if people are getting shot by the sni

that's an Australian flag not an Austri

Get out to Sup Forums fagg-

>/b

Whit th' buck did ye jist feckin' say abit me, ye wee huir? i’ll hae ye ken Ah graduated top ay mah class in th' SAS, an' i’ve bin involved in numeroos secrit raids oan th' IRA, an' Ah hae ower 300 confirmed kills. Ah am trained in gorilla warfaur an' i’m th' top sniper in th' entire British SAS. ye ur naethin' tae me but jist anither targit. Ah will wipe ye th' buck it wi' precision th' likes ay which has ne'er bin seen afair oan thes earth, mark mah feckin' words. ye hink ye can gettae France wi' sayin' 'at jobby tae me ower th' internit? hink again, camel blower. as we spick Ah am contactin' mah secrit network ay spies athwart th' UK an' yer ip is bein' traced reit noo sae ye better prepaur fur th' st'rm, cunt. th' st'rm 'at wipes it th' pathetic wee hin' ye caa yer life. yoo’re feckin' deid, bairn. Ah can be anywhaur, onytime, an' Ah can kill ye in ower seven hunder ways, an' that’s jist wi' mah baur hans. nae only am Ah extensively trained in unarmed combat, but Ah hae access tae th' entire arsenal ay th' British Armed Forces an' Ah will use it tae its foo extent tae wipe yer crabbit crease aff th' coopon ay th' continent, ye wee jobby. if only ye coods hae knoon whit unholy retribution yer wee “clever” comment was in th' wey o brin' doon upon ye, mebbe ye woods hae held yer feckin' tongue. but ye cooldn’t, ye didn’t, an' noo yoo’re payin' th' price, ye goddamn divit. Ah will jobby fury aw ower ye an' ye will droon in it. yoo’re feckin' deid, laddie.

>american humo

What the fuck did you just fucking post about Her->, you Deplorable Basket? I’ll have you know I Downvoted top of my class in the CTR, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret Brigades on /r/The_Donald, and I have over 300 confirmed $hills. I am trained in $horilla warfare and I’m the top Tendie in the entire US triggered forces. You are nothing to me but just another Trigger. I will Downvote your Post the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Tumbler, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Her-> over the Internet? Think again, Xenophobe. As we speak I am contracting my CR0OKED network of $hills across the USA and your Pepe is being 'hate speeched' right now so you better prepare for the $hill, Bigot. The $hill that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Shitpost. You’re fucking $hilled, Racist. I can $hill anywhere, anytime (after the campaign gives us direction), and I can $hill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Tendie hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed $hilljitsu, but I have access to the entire computer lab of the CTR and I will use it to its full extent to $hill your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little Sexist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “uncorrected” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have built your fucking Wall. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you deplorable basket. I will $hill narrative all over you and you will [redacted] in it. Record fucking Corrected, kiddo.

Candlejac

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in advanced Kek theology, and I’ve been involved in numerous meme krusades, and I have over 300 confirmed trolls resulting in suicide. I am trained in advanced memetic warefare and I’m the top troller in the entire Sup Forums armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another normie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this board, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of trolls across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make you kill yourself in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands hitting the keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in advanced pepe memes, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Rare pepes and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” shitpost was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit and flame all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.