Tomorrow, I stand strong with Hillary Clinton

Tomorrow, I stand strong with Hillary Clinton.

So you might be wondering... what drew me to a candidate like her? Was it her "stronger together" message against Donald Trump's supposed "Xenophobic" and "Islamophobic" rhetoric? Her famous philosophy from Michelle Obama, "They go low, we go high?"

As if I give a fuck about any of that. Listen, the reason is exactly why you faggots bitch and moan about her. I absolutely love the fact that HRC gets campaign funds from the Saudi government. I love the fact that she is bought out by Wall Street (Aka people who actually know how to run the country) As far as I'm concerned, I want MORE refugees into Europe, and soon hopefully the United States. Also Mexicans take jobs in America nobody wants. Us white people can have the better jobs.

Trump is always putting forth that he's the "alpha" of the two. However, the truth is that Hillary is the hot-blooded alpha. HRC has the balls to do whatever it fucking takes to rig an election. A true alpha like Hillary rigs the system and doesn't give a single flying fuck. Her mindset is "I'm going to win the highest office in the land, and no one can stop me. IT'S MY TURN, BITCH."

If Trump wasn't so pussywhipped by neocons he might have a chance.

The assumption is that Hillary supporters can't be redpilled. I got news for you buddy, some of us are and we're very aware of this shit. I read the Podesta emails with a fucking grin.

You and I share the same beliefs, I just chose the other side.

well that's just like your opinion, man

True, but it's the right opinion.

literally the worst bait i've ever seen. you need to head north into the true shitposting country and study

nice blog post faggot, can't wait until CTR's heads explode tomorrow night

hope you get lynched ctr.

follow your leader...

Same here.

You clearly missed the emails where her staffers said she cries like a spoiled brat with poor instincts.

Kill your parents/ siblings/ family members/ legal guardians - then kill yourself, user.

nice bait, im going to post here so everyone can see this bait aswell

I'll follow her into the White House.

> NUH UH MY OPINION IS BETTER THAN YOURS
Says who you literal man child.

Who let you out of the pizza dungeon?

Fuck right off you maggot

she's so alpha she fucks kids and drinks their blood

it's almost like it requires more supreme alpha-ness to be moral, upright and set an example

HRC is a hyena
TRUMP IS A LION

HEIL TRUMP!
HEIL MAGA!!

kill yourself

Says half the country and various news corporations. All the top newspapers have endorsed HRC. The answer is objectively correct.

>she's so alpha she fucks kids and drinks their blood
Yes. What don't you get about this?

OP CONFIRMED FOR PEDOPHILE
ROPE ROPE ROPE ROPE

Anything that has a preference can't be objectively correct. But you aren't here to have a reasonable debate. You're here to shill and slide threads.
Kys.

After you make enough of these posts, eventually things just kinda seem to catch up, next thing you know you are being crushed to death in an unholy car accident. Clearly these kinds of things lead to those kinds of things. Friends don't let friends do HRC.

CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEEL LIKE HILLARY HAS THE TRUTH

BECAUSE IM HAPPY

/thread

holy shit..... you know what youre right op

what about OP's illegal guardians?

cant wait until you faggots are out of a job tomorrow night

You might sound smart if you benefited from running the country to the ground

In the end you know what you are..
a KEK

you are weird piece of shit

I also love Hillary Clinton. I for one am ready for the reptilian invasion.

lol

Using the word "faggot" to describe other people proved that all Clinton supports are homophobic.

Still not clear why would you support her if you're not part of elite.

It might seem crazy what I'm about to say
Sunshine she's here, you can take away
I'm a hot air balloon, I could go to space
With the air, like I'm with her by the way

BECAUSE I'M HAPPY

Clap along if you feel like a kid without a roof

BECAUSE I'M HAPPY

Clap along if you feel like Hillary has the truth

BECAUSE I'M HAPPY

Clap along if you know what Hillary means to you

BECAUSE I'M HAPPY

Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

NO FLY ZONE BABY

Weak. Try again. Don't use Sup Forums mannerisms next time. It might make you sound more plausible. Get saged, nigger.