Is anyone else legit really scared right now?

Is anyone else legit really scared right now?

Yes

I made a post about this video but the mods instantly deleted it and not even 4plebs can link me to this thread

96835782 (post number)

Wtf am i looking at

The fuck is this?

My guess: Hillary's basement

uhhhhh

>ww3 candidate has a good chance of winning

Of course I fucking am

I've been on the edge of my seat all week.
I barely sleep. I can't think. I struggle at work.

Cadaver Storage

There is no need to fear!

The key to electing Trump is here!

I always have this terrible dread when extremely important decisions are coming out
It's always been up to me so it's worked out in the end
but this time it's in the hands of americans and I can't trust them to not be retarded

How can you be scared of something so fluffy and ginger?
Man the fuck up.

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS
PRAISE BE

I was, but then I accepted my country's fate. That wall is never coming, instead we are getting a war with Russia.

I have to wake up in 5 hours and I can't sleep.

This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality
Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal
All this pain is an illusion

lol why is everyone think its the end of the world, he cant change anything anyway, there's a bunch of people he has to ask for permission to change anything big.

They are eating people!

>wanting trump to win
>not realizing that both candidates are shit
>participating and supporting a corrupt and immoral system

This is pretty fucking spoopy

I was, then i realized shes probably going to get impeached.

Him winning makes it not cool to be an SJW anymore. The majority will no longer be with them. The culture will shift and they will lose their power to shame everyone into submission since they tried over and over with him and it didn't work.

Unfortunately, I think you're severely underestimating just how much power she has behind the scenes.

Then i'm glad i'm not an American anymore.

Huh, guess i do have a reason to thank Obama. It's the little things that make life worth living.

>It's always been up to me so it's worked out in the end
>but this time it's in the hands of Americans and I can't trust them to not be retarded

The American left is retarded. The American right are private school / home school educated and red pilled. Tomorrow we will see if we outnumber the morons.

But you're right, a lot of sheep in USA.