If Trump wins, how likely is it that he will be assassinated?

If Trump wins, how likely is it that he will be assassinated?

>If Trump wins

Less than Hillary, but still much greater than 0.

if they cant win a rigged election what makes you think they can pull of an assassination

Both work for the Jesuits, so about as equal a chance given each. Looking at their Vice picks, it's very likely that they will pull some "Tupac shit".

I know..

>if
hahaha he will win!

Attempt in the second year of his presidency.

Who is the Biggie Smalls to Trump's Tupac?

Trump wins and wont be killed by some leftist faggot

Unlikely, because people who oppose him are too scared of guns.

I give it a 92% chance of happening.

That's what I'm worried about. They know they'll be fucked if they don't try to kill him.

Liberals cant shoot for shit

holy shit everyone in that room is done for. It's like a segment in metal gear rising.

Nice ass

100%

100%

It depends on if he will be pushing for the changes he promised (no lobbying of or in america, lower middleclass taxes, punishing corrupt politicians, etc.)

If he won't cause trouble he shall live.

why does he look less dead afterwards

I guess we'll never know.

They won't, because if they do, Mike "Conversion Therapy for Faggots" Pence will become president, and they fear him even more.

Yeb

When the results are in and he gives his victory speech, thats when he will be assassinated.

> digits of truth

I'm sorry

If you're american and want to live, move tomorrow
The whore of babylon will be elected tomorrow and BABYLON WILL FALL

1/3, maybe more

What do you think will happen if he is assassinated? How will the country react?

As long as he doesn't touch the banking system he's fine.

He might have pissed a load of donors and Soros off but all they'll do is fund chimpouts to cause disruption then they'll fade away licking their wounds and taking consolation in his corporation tax cuts. He hasn't said a word about doing anything to banking or auditing the Fed though so I doubt any serious assassination attempt will ever be made.

I think even the most elite kikes can stomach losing an election to the common mob, but the second Trump touches their debt creation scheme banking system he's toast so I think he won't and they won't touch him.

Wouldn't this just make people 100% more likely to elect a Republican president next time? It's not the 60s anymore people know what's up.

Extremely fucking unlikely.

The CIA and FBI are on his side.

I wouldnt bet on that

heh

t. loyal nationalist

as likely as it was for Obama

Believe it or not, its actually very difficult to kill the POTUS

pretty much certain

Trump is controlled opposition. If he meant half of what he said, he'd be fucking dead already.

If he's controlled opposition, how come he's winning?

This. The secret service assigned to Hillary fucking despise her, but would give their life for hers in an instant. Trump will be fine.

he was a photogenic guy

It's from a reenactment.

kek

>chances of Trump assassination
I think it's much less likely than JFK, but still a concern.
He has made his intentions known upfront, whereas JFK tried to he sneaky about it.
Trump can probably negotiate mutually agreed terms to reign the Jews in.
It may just be wishful thinking on my part. Time will tell.

Actual assassinations are too risky, that's why they do character assassinations via MSM and massive gas-lighting

They tried to get Assange on fake child rape charges

The Mad Max movies become documentaries.

AND THEY RUN WHEN THE SUN COMES UP

Trump wins.

Gets assassinated.

Civil war as planned.

Too many people see through the obviously coordinated astro-turfing, though.

It's not like it used to be, even 5 years ago from now.

Trump will win and if he keeps his promises to have term limits for Congress, to ban lobbying, to build the Wall, etc. then he might unfortunately be assassinated. I hope he won't be assassinated.

Trump seems impervious to character assassinations, though.

The same chance as Trudeau watching his wife take a big black cock tonight.

nah. The Silver Fox takes over and we can still make America great again.

But there will be such an outrage that things will fall apart. The killer will be an obvious person that White conservative hates (e.g. the niggest Black Panther member you can find).

Bonus point if both Trump and Pence dies.

That would be the Apex of meme magic, just imagine the Pictures of Jeb! In Police custody cradling a Little toy Turtle Whisperering something to himself

I hope they brought enough bullets to get through me first

>and if he keeps his promises to have term limits for Congress, to ban lobbying, to build the Wall, etc.

No way this is going to happen. Even if he was willing to do all that he would have to dissolve Congress to Push all that through

There'd be calls for the rope. Pence would preach patience but I doubt he could stop the will of the mob. If he turns out to be more cunning and politically apt than he lets on, he'd get out in front of it, and do his best to fan the flames. If Trump dies there will be huge civil unrest, the kind that could potentially spiral into a true happening but won't necessarily if it's handled well.

This prick taking over will be the equivalent of LBJ taking over for JFK.

Fuck that.

i give it a year, it depends how fast he undoes the """"progress"""" thats been made

Googles aren't

He almost got assmanned two time this year, there won't be a third. This isn't some

Would never happen. The Secret Service is very good at their job.

He's protected by God

They are only good when they are told to do so.

this, because public opinion is swayed easily due to the immediacy of information now, opposed to hearing news on a 12hr delay, and even then heavily edited for ratings

the man does know how to dodge a bullet, i can see that much.

tell that to Kennedy

how can he be assassinated if he is protected by this double digits?

THICC

Feel jelly about JFK getting head in the back.

Just told him. He thinks it's stupid.