All these fucking "I don't need to vote right guys? Trump is safe!" threads holy shit

All these fucking "I don't need to vote right guys? Trump is safe!" threads holy shit.

IGNORE THESE FUCKING SHILL THREADS LADS! GO OUT, VOTE AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yAiyDrgcRKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

checked and kekked

praise kek

vote trump

lol voting they decided the election months ago you idiot

bumping for slide prevention

fuck off straya

i don't have to do shit

Are there actual people who think they shouldnt vote?
Fucking morons. If you dont vote he wont sin. Simple as that. Fucking idiots.

Bump

I like where this is going

He is going to need every vote to MAGA

>voted mccain
>voted rmoney
I don't want to jinx trump desu

Yes you fucking do. I can't vote for your future and I seem to care more than you do. Vote Trump you fucking moron.

bump

go vote you cunts we need you all voting to win. EVERY vote matters

This is now a MAGA get thread.

Hill shills out in force

no
but the video that .png is from is fucking hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=yAiyDrgcRKo

BUMP FOR MAGA, TRUMP, & THE SILVER FOX

Why wouldn't you want proof you voted in such an election? Its more reason to vote! Who wants to be the one sucker left out of making history?

MAGA AND VOTE

Atleast we can agree on something.

You apathetic angel.

how are people this fucking retarded?

people fucking DIED so you could have the right to vote. You spend 16 months following along the man you admire, and then you just say, "oh i dont feel like it anymore."

If you genuinely feel like this, fuck you.

UNCOMMON

Exactly. Any dumbasses who dont vote, the blame is on YOU when he loses.

God damned right. I've lost three brothers in the sand for our rights to vote. I don't care who you vote for but you'd better god damned vote.

Bro... We can't even vote

Obviously Trump is going to win so voting is not THAT important

This. Bump.

>Ignore these Shill threads!
>Proceeds to post a trump shrill thread

88 bless JDIF
i don't think the low energy don't bother voting it's ogre will work with trump supporters.
trump has stirred something that has been brewing in the usa for decades, even if he lost the election the political system will never be the same. thankfully trump will win and the world can once again look to the usa as a beacon of hope.

i wish i could vote. my dad told my aunt who works at the court house to remove me from the voter registration list thing after i told him i was voting for hillary

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

Washingtonfag here. Just dropped my ballot off. MAGA, brothers

this

IGNORE THE SHILLS
GO VOTE

Even California is in play now, GO OUT AND VOTE.

MAGA
A
G
A

pic related

You're not shilling for Trump unless he's paying you. You utter fucking cuckold.

I agree, OP.
Even if you live in fucking Hawaii, even if you live in fucking Alaska, I want you to MAGA.
I want to see fucking RECORD turnout.
I want to see you PROVE to the establishment that this is a movement.
I want to see that even if you lose, you tried god damn it!
If it comes down to a tie in the electoral college, the Don MUST have the advantage in the popular vote or the faggots will have another excuse to give Shillary the presidency. And if it does happen, it will give you the excuse to hang these traitors.

the shills are coming out in force tonight. fuckin cucks

and don't forget, no matter what happens, MILLIONS of people woke up. we red-pilled the kool aid.

Gonna bump this right before I head off to sleep. We need to save western civilization guys. I don't care if you are in the deepest of blue states, GET OUT AND VOTE. MAGA!!!

bump

Already voted

true

MAKE THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN