Tfw your daughter will die before you

>Tfw your daughter will die before you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xo3N9Brp2CU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she'll become a mewman-monster-human hybrid breeder

reminder

>mfw Monster Bash
That got dark pretty quick near the end. Thought Heinous was going to be one of those goofy villains.

>Thought Heinous was going to be one of those goofy villains
haha remember Ludo? They still acknowledged he exists.

One child of hers already did, what with her being Star's great great great great great great great great great grandmother.

This triggers me

she looks cuter without lipstick

Marco’s cheek symbols aren’t moons to begin with. They're an eclipsed sun.

Proofs?

Prepare cannons

Or just a crescent moon

We would've had more Eclipsa this season if I had anything to say about it.

Just look at them bro. They look like they're not completely full instead of being just moons. Couple this with the fact that the Captain in Star's room might have been controlled by Eclipsa...

I dunno. It kinda makes sense with his family name being Diaz and getting tainted by dark forces currently AND in the past I think.

She's seems like the epic virgin slayer momydom type

>Her face when she takes the big monster cock

I just want him to be happy. I just want his suffering to be over. No more tears, no more crying. No more sighing, lying or dying.

I want him and Star both to realize when they still have each other through the thick and through the fire and flames that they don't have to keep hurting themselves, or each other.

But for now I'm totally down for him fucking Chia pet chick. Star is still endgame though.

>Eclipsa will never treat you to Waffle House

So is Eclipsa out of the "main villain" equation? It's going to be Eclipsa and Star's gang vs. Meteora now right?

Did Marco and Jackie ever consummate their relationship?

Yes, they explicitly smooched and held hands several times. Right in front of Star, even.

LETs La La Land this

Yes. And Star watched.

As someone who hates all shippers, the more shipper tears, the better. If there was a way to upset you all, I'd be more elated.

It all depends on how much of this was 4D chess/according to keikaku.
Was becoming retarded part of Glossaryck's plan?

City of Stars...

Anyone love how basically every annoying forced ship is always BTFO? As in always? If it hasn't happened it is bound to happen.

Any ship that is forcefully being rocked around with no stability will eventually sink.

No he fucked off to Mewni to kill Toffee

Meteora's apparently "the most dangerous monster in the history of Mewni", but I don't really know if that means her strength, which she has shown very little of so far.

Eclipsa's definitely still a suspicious mofo and probably still the main antagonist.

Glossaryck is the final boss.

BRUH

LOOK AT LOOKIT TSSSSDAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I'm guessing both Meteora and Eclipsa are looking for the perfect student. Marco for the former and Star for the latter.

>Glossaryck is the final boss.
He seems to be Eclipsa's plaything actually

We have to find out who these people from the team

Mina is a fucking lunatic, but she's also fucking strong and dangerous. If she says Meteora is a big deal, she's probably a big deal.

Star is a magical prodigy and in that sense she was compared to Eclipsa.
It's reasonable to assume Eclipsa's own daughter has a comparable magical potency. On top of being half-monster, and as we know in fiction hybrids always get the best of both sides. Eclipsa's husband seems like was a big deal too, if he lived in that temple he might have been some Monster King/Warlord/Shaman of some sort.

Just imagine someone with Star's powerlevel and recklessness without any kind of training to control her power or any friends or family in the world to rely on and temper her.
I wouldn't be surprised if the reason given that she isn't frozen like her mother was that she was actually powerful enough to just break out, like Glossarcyk did. They couldn't contain her and couldn't/wouldn't kill her, so they just brainwashed her into what she is now.

The Jackie breakup was definitely the weakest part of the season so far. There wasn't really a conflict, we barely saw them together, and it ultimately just made Marco look like an ass, the ultimate beta orbiter.

We all knew it was coming eventually, Jackie was never really built up as a character, but it felt like they rushed to the breakup because of a bad reaction from Star fans over her cucking.

This show has too many cute girls.

>The Jackie breakup was definitely the weakest part of the season so far.
It was easily the best episode in the first half of the bomb, what are you on about?
Marco and Jackie's problems had been brewing from the second they got together. Marco said he would commit to her, to spend time with her and get to know her better because she deserves it, and he didn't because he is immature and hung up on Star and Mewni. It was that simple.

>The Jackie breakup was definitely the weakest part of the season so far

OOOHNO NO NO

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS TEARS

The harem requires fuel

And all of them are getting the Diaz while you're lucky if that crazy chick outside the Safeway decides to slobber your knob so she can pay for her prune juice and blood transfusions.

It is truly a shame that girls as sweet as Jackie have to compete with Star.

>le laughing wheezynigger meme
I'm not a Jarco shipper.

>brainwashed her

oh shit

St. Olga's wasn't always a reform school.
it was a prison literally built for meteora.

I will destroy Tomco.

OOHHHHHHHHH MY GOODNESS

Does best boy make you feel things you wish you didn't?

Friendly reminder that Marco can't be shipped with the hottest babe in the show, because she is his mother.

Love Mina. I've never seen a character who was such a stereotypical insane hobo and yet at the same time incredibly powerful and knowledgeable. It's like if someone dropped a Unknown Armies character in a generic fantasy.

Post source plz.

Hmm
HMMM

>Welcome Moon and Star to this place where destiny is made

That Clockwork Orange chair was straight up built to make Meteora forget about her heritage.

Looks more like a repurposed Monster Temple.

>Tfw when interbreeding with monsters gives birth to ugly abominations
>tfw said abomination abducts innocent youth and sucks the life out of them
>tfw she employs monsters and liggers
What did Nefcy mean by this?

>Eclipsa had her monster daughter taken away from her as she was imprisoned in crystal for hundreds of years
>Show needs to give Star a reason to doubt her judgement
>Eclipsa giving Star dangerous advice like she the new Palpatine
Eclipsa is the new big bad, Nefcy's trickery isn't going to get past me.

I really enjoy this theory crafting. Is there any other place to discuss more of this without the cancerous shipping and shitty drawfags getting in the way?

>Rasticore is slowly growing back into a full-grown lizardbeast
just when you start to forget this show was created by scalies

WHATS IT SAY, MURPH!?

Monster temple's architecture is so fucking rad.

So why is Star dating Tom and yet holding hands with Marco? Is Tom already getting cucked?

Have you never had a friend, user?

Why is clubbing mentioned so often in this show? Is that where Nefcy goes to find her bulls?

>Miss Heinous listens to the most brutal metal in all dimensions

Monster Bashing really was a great mid-season finale.

all girls go clubbing. even the nerdy one. you say "girls night out" to any girl and they'll assume you mean clubbing. thats what girls do with their friends.

>be beaner
>didnt fight to keep a long distance relationship

#NotMyMarco

seriously though, they seriously couldve made at least an attempt at a long distance relationship.

Jackie broke it off, she knew he wasn't going to commit and ended it because it wasn't going to get any better than that date.

its not about the distance. marcos head wasnt in the game

I for one hope to see more Kelly or Heka stuff

But hand holding is just too lewd for friends.

the sad truth is that jackie realized she could do better than a low t. anchor baby

shes shacking up with marco's parents for hot and passionate threesomes 24/7 while hes gone

Star has the weird and/or wild ability to cuck every male at the same time.

>spoiler

So she's simultaneously cucking Tom and Marco, with each other?

>daron saw the Wakfu Cuckening and thought to herself, we need to go deeper.

i cant let those damn frogs outcuck the quean

pure fucking kino right there, anyone who disagrees probably likes Transformers and shit
youtube.com/watch?v=xo3N9Brp2CU

He decided to stop settling, and go for best girl.

Mina did nothing wrong.

Pics or it didn't happen.

The artist's name is mahmapuu.

in a way yes, marco is revenge cucked and tom is in that limbo where your gf is weirdly close to her best friend or even ex to the point that it kinda makes you think that maybe shes just using you because she couldnt get him and that your whole relationship was built on a foundation of lies and pity.

im sorry

It's not as complicated as it sounds

Seriously, having a literal goddess around spoils you for other girls.

>Tom is in that limbo where your gf is weirdly close to her best friend or even ex to the point where it kinda makes you think that maybe she's just using you becaus she couldn't get hiom and that your whole relationship was built on a foundation of lies and pity.

Been there. Trust me: If you get the idea that your lover is weirdly close to their best-friend/ex and suddenly stop being truly loveable with you (Star/Tom kissed normally during the season and then Star turned really awkward when Tom wanted a smoosh in Monster Bashing), then it's pretty much a 100% chance that they do not love you the same way you love them.

meteora stakes her claim for the throne and red weddings the butterfly-rivers when?

>Meteora was Eclipsa's monster love interest.

>star wants to unify monsters and mewmans
>meteora however is literally the daughter of a mewman queen and a monster king
>season comes down to weird black magic loving mewmans teaming up with monsters who don't want reconciliation lead by meteora who has butterfly wings and monster arms versus star's band of hopeful mewman and monster kids who don't want to live in a retarded world of assholes

And then at the end of the season once meteora has been defeated and stripped of her powers by super-star we find out Eclipsa has vanished without ever bothering to go to her trial using the confusion as a cover.

and who
are you m'lady
that i must bow so low
only a butterfly with different wings..

Globgar Globgar...

Globgar Globgar...

Globgar Globgar, globgaaaar...

Globgar Globgar, Globgaaaaaar globgar...

Globgar, globgar, globgar.

To be honest, I quite like Eclipsa, I don't know why, but even if she turns out to actually be evil, (which doesn't make much sense to me, I think she's just a woman who followed her heart and was blamed for that), I'll just keep liking her as a character.

What kind of panties does Star wear?

Tom and Marco should cuck Star with each other