We are in the final hours guys. This whole year has been something that NONE of us has ever seen before...

We are in the final hours guys. This whole year has been something that NONE of us has ever seen before. Send Trump our energy! THESE ARE THE FINAL HOURS! DO NOT FEEL DISCOURAGED! WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

KEEP THE FIGHT UP! THE FINAL BATTLE IS AHEAD!

After that time know what? We will BASK in the victory. I already have my alcohol stash for when Trump wins.

MAKE! AMERICA! GREAT! AGAIN!

LET'S DO THIS BOYS! TIME TO PUSH THE LEFTISTS OUT OF WASHINGTON! TIME TO SHOW THEM WHO WE ARE AND THAT WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!! TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA!

What will you say to your children about this election? Where will you be? Make your children and grandchildren proud that you helped overthrow the global elitists.

TRUMP 2016!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s170SyfeRiI1
vocaroo.com/i/s0Cqh1xgapTF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he think Drumpf has a chance

Texas 4 Trump!

>TIME TO PUSH THE LEFTISTS OUT OF WASHINGTON!
lol
thinking the Dems are leftists

"leftist" actually means something, but you don't know what, friendo.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Save western civilization. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Don't be such a cunt leafbro. You know what I mean so stop it.

Fuck leaftists

For the West!

guy wants to be british so bad lol stupid kraut

Yes, leftist means useless, uninspired fucks who tries to drag others down to their level and then demands others will deal with their shit for them.

Considering how humiliatingly one sided every engagement we've had with you losers so far has been, Trump is not just going to win, he's going to win bigly.

I want you to bear this in mind cuck: Trump winning means the Senate, the House, the POTUS and the Supreme Court are ALL Red.

You know what that means? It means you can't stop a single thing we want to do for at least four years. Everything you worked so hard for? Gone. Stripped away in an instant. Hillary Clinton? Jailed. Podesta? Jailed. Every high level Democrat is going to get jailtime in the harrowing that will follow our decisive victory.

You will sit there like a good little cuck and watch this country turn Fascist, and there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it because your lazy, cowardly people are too busy taking it up the ass from their bucks to get out and vote.

For the world!

MAGA

We need to Cage the Dems after we Drain the Swamp

Praise Kek
vocaroo.com/i/s170SyfeRiI1

TRUMP MEMES NOW

forgot pic

checked

THIS IS OUR BREXIT
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

vocaroo.com/i/s0Cqh1xgapTF

MAAAAAAKKKKEE

AAAMMMEERICCAA

GREAT! AH-GAIN!

woah, missed this one MAGA

>Alcohol
>Stash

ive been drinking the past week to celebrate, m8. one day just didnt seem like enough. Ameribros, Trump will win. you're all just caught in the eye of the storm so you cant see it like us outsiders can.

Trump is going to win. Handily, I might add, got to get dem leaks out one last night though, the lingo theyre using is too suspicious to even avoid now.

what the hell do these numbers mean
republican vs democrat % ballots?

I don't drink often but I sure as hell am tomorrow!

We will do it Ausbro!

See you on the other side ya sick cunt.

Good pasta familia

DELET THIS

Like 3 New Hampshire hamlets vote after midnight. these are the results. 1 town went 16-4 Trump and the other 2 were more even with Hill in the lead

>Fuck the globalist jews...Trump 2017.

CHECKED

TAKE MY ENERGY DONALD!!!

SHILLS BEGONE!!

SEND THE DON YOUR ENERGY!

I KEEP GETTING DUBBS REEEE MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

I can't vote for Trump. so I'd appreciate it if one of you think of me — a random Britanon — as you cast your vote. I'll be there with you in spirit!

FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK

PRAISE KEK SEND DONALD YOUR ENERGY

I did early voting this last week.

Everyone who can't vote was in my mind.

Thank you GB for crafting the womb that will MAGA!