You ever start to wonder if Matches is Batman...

You ever start to wonder if Matches is Batman? I ain't sayin' this cause he owes me money but he ain't ever around when you need him an I ain't ever seen him help out with the Bat.

I actually don't love Burnam(sp?)'s art. Feels like Quitely if everyone was fatter.

It's okay to have shit tase.

Matches? The Bat? You're talking out your rear.

Why the fuck would Matches be the bat? How the fuck could he be the bat? If Matches had the backing and support of the Bat, why the hell would he be slumming around here? If he could afford supercars and jet fighters and all that bullshit, Matches would just sit back, pay some poor mook to blab and find out.

Matches isn't close enough or high ranking enough to know shit and he's had his run ins with the law. You're looking in the wrong place.

I'm pretty sure that's just Bruce Wayne with a fake moustache on.

Why the fock would Bruck Freakin Wayne be slummin' it up with us? Nah, Matcges looks as lot more like a bloke from metropolis tried to mug once before friggin Superman showed up.

>implying a rich douchebag like Wayne would have the balls to be in the same room as hardened criminals

I'll buy Matches Malone being Batman before I buy him being Bruce fucking Wayne.

But he keeps ordering Goldschläger by accident and I think those are Dolce & Gabana shades.

Batman doesn't have a mustache idiot

I kinda liked BKV's mini about Matches Malone.

He just uses magical CG or holograms to hide it. I hear Supes does it all the time but with alien tech.

>Dolce & Gabana

Pal, my grandma over in Arkham could afford fucking Dolce & Gabana. Call me when he's got Luxuriators. Plus you can find knockoffs here easy in what is probably the most crime-riddled city in America.

You been readin' too much tabloid bullshit ya mook

How do you fake a mustache?stupid

Matches is a pacifist, he would never (personally) hurt a soul

Ever notice that Superman looks like that actor Henry Cavill with no moustache?

#shotsfired

Even if he had a mustache why would he hide it? He's Superman 24/7, aint got any reason to hid a mustache, he sure didnt hide the mullet.

Nah, it's probably Bruce's illegitimate brother or some bullshit who got the bum-end of the will. That's probably why he turned to crime.

>Post yfw "IT'S DA FRICKING BAT!"

Shaddup Mimsy ya fuckin retard no one wants to hear yer horse shit conspiracy theories today

Oh sure, and this guy's Hitler! Dumbass...