Why aren't you sleeping to get ready to vote?

Why aren't you sleeping to get ready to vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegreenpapers.com/G16/closing.phtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

staying up going to the polls at 6am

already voted bro

Writing an essay, early morning class, don't have to work tomorrow. The perfect time not to sleep, really.

Would be a comfy night if I wasn't a cuckold

in how many hours will poll be finished? i'm frog Georgia and it's 10:57 am.

because seeing all the hype on Sup Forums makes me wanna stay awake

sensiblechuckle.jpg

Already voted last week senpai
I'm in Seattle on a work trip
Hoping for mass suicides in these streets tomorrow night

I'm not even American, can't vote.

It's 8 am here and I have nothing to vote about

I voted for yur mum for biggest whore last night

Although, today's the day our parliament votes on a constitutional ban on migrant quotas. I wonder if it's going to go well, because the (((far-right))) Jobbik tries to bargain on it for its own demands

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

They close at various times:
thegreenpapers.com/G16/closing.phtml

Generally speaking, we won't have a projected result for at least another 20 to 22 hours.

I, like Trump, only sleep 30 minutes a day.

fpbp

i've slept 7 hours in the past 3 days. too excited for today.

Doing my normal routine, breakfast, two cups of coffee, relax a bit then go stand in line for 3 hours.

I get to vote for Trump in a fucking mosque.

Wondering why yours didn't show up at the voting? xD

Still at work senpai

Already voted

It's 9am, and I woke up 6:30 so I'm sleepy but I'd rather go to sleep early so I can wake up hopefully before results come in

Already voted. I'm staying up late tonight and sleeping in tomorrow save myself some anticipation.

CAN'T SLEEP ANXIETY KILLING ME

Shit man if Trump loses I'm going to have to make so much anti-sandnigger propaganda

>if you hadn't taken the red pill you would be peacefully sleeping right now

It's just not fair

Already voted, mate

Early voting. I already felt my Johnson last Tuesday.

I'm in Texas. This shithole will never go blue so there's no point in me trying.

washington state
I voted a week ago

MAGA

Luckily i can walk to my polling place, which means I can still drink this morning.

I live in Alabama so guaranteed red state.

>I get to vote for Trump in a fucking mosque.

Because I'm a normalfag and am at work right now.

ALREADY VOTED LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Make sure nobody sees ur vote, don't want ur house blown up

>Why aren't you sleeping to get ready to vote?
140mgs of addy and too excited to vote for Donald.

I don't sleep.

I'm not allowed to until the work is complete.

I just close my eyes and wait, pretending.

Same here bro MAGA

1) Voted early

2) can't fucking sleep for some reason. Been in bed for over 2 hours trying to get some sleep and it ain't working

>ALREADY VOTED LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

God damn bro drink water with that shit, 70mg Vyvanse gets me buzzing like a Tesla coil

god bless you amigo

When the polls start coming in, I will start masturbating. As each state turns blue my rhythm will increase. Then when they finally call it for blue, and the cries of rigged and armed insurrection culminate, I will blow my biggest stickiest load ever.

I just dropped my ballot off.

I voted by mail two weeks ago.