Sonic SatAm

If a season three was made now:
>Jim Cummings and Jaleel White would be recast by Mike Pollock and Roger Craig Smith
>Eggman would be called just that, Eggman. The name he actually had in the show would at best be handwaved away.
>All characters would be redesigned in the style of either Naoto Ohshima or Yuji Uekawa.
>The show's own characters would either have reduced roles or be outright removed in favor of game characters.
>The term "Planet Mobius" would never be spoken.

Sounds good to me.

>If a season three was made now

Why would you want such a horrible thing?

Claasicucks should be rounded up at birth and have their skulls smashed with rocks

The show is a product of its time. Even if someone was willing to fund, and animate, and voice, a 3rd season would feel weird, and would not fit with the 1st two.

>Preferring Mike Pollock to Jim Cummings makes me a Classicuck.
Pray tell, SatAM fanboy, why would any of the suggested changes be a bad thing?

>Eggman would be called just that, Eggman.
Okay, we need to put a moratorium on this utter nonsense.

Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik. Eggman is a nickname. Get over it.

Stop whining about the fucking name already. For fucks sake.

t. furfag. Go suck Princess Sally's dick.

We did, like a decade ago.
Hasn't stopped the manchildren from crying about it.

Also the third season would begin with Sonic seemingly dying, but coming back not even half-way into the first episode. It would also have a villain that out-edges Shadow so much it would HAVE to be an intentional parody.

Robotnik will always be an infinitely cooler name though.

Agreed!

Ivo is not canon. Ivo was never more than an AmeriBrit canon asspull and was never, ever Eggman's first name.

If you're still five, I guess.

How? It's just the root word for robot. The meaning isn't cool either, it just means servant or peasant.

>It's just the root word for robot
You got it backwards.

fpbp

So not SatAm.

Wouldn't it make more sense if he was Eggman the Human?

You’d never know if they were Classicucks until they were older, STUPID!

That was terrible anyway, awfully boring, AoSth was unironically better.
but I forgot there is a lot of brainwashed sheeps sucking the wang of Doug Walker about shows they never watched.

>"Planet Mobius"
Where did that shit come from in the first place?

You sound like a wonderful user to be around

American Eggman looks like a villain from Kids Next Door.

Why do anons on Sup Forums get so salty about this show anyway?

It's popular with normies, therefore Sup Forums has to hate it

A mistranslation of "Sonic travels along mobius strips (the loops)" to "Sonic goes around Mobius."

Seriously.

Not even slightly true. SatAM was the cult show that was really popular for all of one year while AoStH was the one that was in syndication for a decade. Normies are familiar with Adventures, X and Boom, not SatAM or Underground or the OVA.

No, the reason people shit on SatAM is the huge collective fanwank for it that lasted nearly 20 years despite the show being mediocre at best.

I agree with the sentiment

The big issue with SatAM is that it doesn't feel like Sonic belongs in it.

If you remove Sonic, Tails and to a lesser extent Robotnik (because SatAM Robotnik isn't that similar to Sega Robotnik) then the SatAM world doesn't feel like it's missing much. But if you put them back IN the world then they feel remarkably out of place both in design and characterization.