Eyes Wide Open: The North Wind Blows

Previous Thread:
Arm yourself ONLY for self-defense if you are reading these threads. Violence and illegal acts are not supported by the imageboard of peace Sup Forums but DO NOT GET "SUICIDED" like many others before us.

If this is all too much for you here's Sabrina Carpenter for hope:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R4VJyfCcOJc

MUST WATCH 3 MINUTE SUMMARY:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

rachelchandler.tumblr.com/page/2

>Kids in the pool as "entertainment"
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

web.archive.org/web/20101111012357/http://www.jeffreyepsteinscience.com/

Archive:
www67.zippyshare.com/v/zALNmQbF/file.html

Rachel C(hild)handler
Jeffrey (((Epstein)))
P. Diddy (Dave Chappelle called this 12 years ago)
Eminem
Comet Pizza
Clintons
Possibly (not likely) Trumps
Many more including (((Hollywood))) stars

This is the Eyes Wide Shut/True Detective kind of shit. What will be seen here cannot be unseen. You have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3ckrDEBS2Q&list=PL023ADD05DB6C6BD6&index=6
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code
youtube.com/watch?v=4UNdwqiuGmU
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055188/frank-winstead-gone-wild-the-recordings
twitter.com/paultown_
www67.zippyshare.com/v/ErBste5Y/file.html
www67.zippyshare.com/v/pI0JxvA7/file.html
pastebin.com/7GjydU7P
farmfreshmeat.com/2008/05/unraveling-mind-of-forest-hills-frank.html?m=1
jalopnik.com/the-secret-underground-world-of-washington-d-c-1679984312
rachelchandler.tumblr.com/image/128564304292
pastebin.com/jXHpiN1M
instagram.com/cboutlier/
boutlier.com/interiors/
earth4all.net/the-290-million-year-old-fossil-human-footprint-really/
amusingplanet.com/2015/07/the-3-billion-year-old-klerksdorp.html1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=W3ckrDEBS2Q&list=PL023ADD05DB6C6BD6&index=6

>IRC Channel

irc.rizon.net
#eyeswideopen

GET IN HERE

Reposting someone with HTML5/JS knowledge could make this into a webpage so people could browse around without having to zoom-in and shit

Nice. Saved.

here is the motherload from
BASED
ARCHIVIST
user
>www67.zippyshare.com/v/zALNmQbF/file.html

CAN ANY ANONS POINT ME TO A GOOD MAP OF THE SUBWAYS IN DC

I wanna see if an old one goes underneath Connecticut Street where Comic Ping Pong is

;)

What are the chances of a lurker who isn't even investigating this being "suicided"?

Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:39 PM

To: 'Don Kuykendall'

Cc: 'Aaric Eisenstein'; 'Darryl O'Connor'; 'Copeland Susan'

Subject: RE: Get ready for "Chicago Hot Dog Friday"

I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in
pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House not long
ago, assume we are using the same channels?

Guys, i need something to fit the gap on the right. removed the madelein picture where podesta and co were playing cards as the girl is apparently confirmed to be the granddaughter of podesta.
I need a small redpill, or maybe an "look at us, we are the FBI now" pepe meme or something like that

insanely low.

if you aren't poking the beehive and just posting in the threads, you'll be fine.

Don't forget the handkerchief email:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code

Infowars talking right now about people going to comment pizza and start asking questions

Justice will be served either by one of our own or God himself

and just so you guys know what we are up against:

we know the elites worship lucifer/moloch/satan which you can see at bohemian grove. now satan is associated with saturn. saturn has a hexagon on its northpole. put triangles on the flat sides of the hexagon and you get the star of david, put 3 lines inside it you get a 3D cube (look at pic related) like the black one in mecca where people walk even around in circles like the rings of saturn. open up the cube you get the christian cross.
now in the bible it says we shouldnt worship tin gods or false idols, yet we have those things? considering the symbolism, in christianity the idol is even lucifer killing the messiah. thats what people pray to. the elite made all the abrahamitic religions worship satan without them even knowing.

but it gets weirder
the number 777 is the number of god, the number 6 is the number of the human. 666 is the number of the beast, man trying to become god. trying to rise above others.

remember the link to saturn? saturn is the 6th planet in the solarsystem, hexagon on its northpole is 6 pointed, satur(n)day is the 6th day of the week in most calendars. a hexagon with three lines makes a cube, could symbolize a prison right? humans are carbon based lifeforms, carbon is the 6th elemenent with 6 neutrons, 6 protons, and 6 electrons, making a cube of the carbon would be 6x6x6 again. the earth is tilted on its axis by 23,4 degrees to the vertical axis, making it 66,6 degree to the horizontal ones. the more i look in it, the more i feel like this materialistic world is a prison.

Witness, the most important part

the fuck happened to the elks in space stuff?

Did you guys get copies of it?

Infowars calling for people to go to the pizza joint right now

Pretty irresponsible, they'll probably get killed

>flying in
>pizza/dogs from Chicago
are pizza female childrens and hotdogs little boys?
any sauce?

Looking through it now, glad you used zippyshare

Could the Pizza handkerchief map be an actual map of the tunnels they use?

i wish i was a retard. the world would be super interesting and i could get excited about retarded things. like when you're a child and everything is new and you understand fuck all about fuck all. you guys are lucky.

I'm about to drop another update to the archive. This will be my last for tonight.

checked hard. I agree with your last statement mate.

Cum... Panda? Panda symbolism?

former employee on infowars

Some dude on the line right now saying some dude who worked at the pizza place was arrested for pedo shit

not sure if anyone caught this.

alleged former comet pizza employee that was arrested for pedophilia

Paul Town? (spelling)

This shit is fucking terrifying...

Convicted pedophile working at a family pizza place
How do you spell the name, is it Paul Town?

Info Wars had a caller from /r/ The Donald

They have discovered a man named Paul Towns who was a former employee of Comet. He is a convicted pedophile.

THANK YOU ALL ANONS WHO ARE KEEPING THIS ALIVE

>HER NAME IS MADELINE MACANN

a few weeks ago i got called "shizogerman" because of that, but now after the leaks, WHO IS LAUGHING NOW?!

not me obviously, i could cry because of all the children and am kinda devastated.

The panda can symbolize Great Pleasures, Ceremony, and Ritual.

@MediaRival @margaretjhowell @allidoisowen @infowars @PrisonPlanet washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055188/frank-winstead-gone-wild-the-recordings 2008 COMET PIZZA DENIES BUILDING RAPE & KILL ST

DELET THIS

DING DING DING

WE HAVE A WIENER

Threadly reminder that in addition to Podesta mail, Wikileaks has other searchable archives, including the once-famous diplomatic cables.

Searching in those other archives for names that keep popping up in the investigation might help discover more links and very interesting persons.

Human trafficking is international in nature so there might be something in the cables, and the events go back far enough for the old cables to be relevant.

tweet dis get them to contact this guy who accused them of rape kill st Alex could empower this guy's voice

>@MediaRival @margaretjhowell @allidoisowen @infowars @PrisonPlanet washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055188/frank-winstead-gone-wild-the-recordings 2008 COMET PIZZA DENIES BUILDING RAPE & KILL ST

Fresh off the press

how could you unironically paint that kind of fucked up shit WITHOUT being a psychopedokiller? Seriously WTF?

Got a source?

Still digging, reddit is probably moving faster since they broke it.

AND AGAIN I NEED HELP WITH THIS

>help

>help

Who wanted to know who "Sarah" was in the prev thread? I may have found something very interesting...

twitter.com/paultown_ is that the right one? if so
>Just a jewish nigga in NYC
a fucking kike of course

Here we are. This is the same archive, just split. If an user wants to consolidate these elsewhere, then be my guest.

First archive:

Archive after split:
www67.zippyshare.com/v/ErBste5Y/file.html
www67.zippyshare.com/v/pI0JxvA7/file.html

Pastebin:
pastebin.com/7GjydU7P

Put these in the OP.
I am going to bed now. . . don't lose these, save them. . . save them on every device you own.

On what? The caller?? I was watching. Search for Paul Towns or head to The Donald.

DAMN YOU COMEY AND FUCKING FBI AGENTS
DONT TELL ME THEY HAVEN'T SEEN THAT SHIT AND THEY JUST SLID IT EVEN THE SMALL AMOUNT OF INFO THAT WE HAVE IS HORRIFYING AND GIVES ME GOOSEBUMPS
HOW COULD THESE FAGGOTS NOT INTERVENE, HOW DO THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT, HOW CAN THEY LIVE WITH THAT KNOWLEDGE
ALL THEY HAD TO DO IS TO LEAK THE WORST SHIT EVERYWHERE
MOBS WITH TORCHES WOULD LYBCH THESE DEMONS
WHY FBI?
JESUS THAT SHIT WITH CHICKEN BEING A BOY IN FAG SLANG AND HILLARY SACRIFICING A CHICKEN TO MOLOCH
HAS GOD ABANDONED US? IS THERE ANY HOPE LEFT?

MOTHER FUCKER THIS SHIT IS DAMNING

spill

this is like these conspiray wall from movies

Do we have anything more on cboutlier?

aren't they still investingating the foundation? I think they have Comey by the balls somehow..who knows what they have on him? Maybe they're blackmailing him for something...threatening his life? Then again, I heard he's always been in on bailing Her out. He was the investigator during Whitewater and let Her off the hook then too. Maybe BFFs?

Can't find anything in the sex offender registry.

>Kline

farmfreshmeat.com/2008/05/unraveling-mind-of-forest-hills-frank.html?m=1

So basically Frank Winstead is a more than slightly over-zealous public official who spills his
spaghetti around women, he's a dork so he doesn't understand their taste in (((modern art))), somehow figures out they're murderers and rapists but because he's not a normie no-one believes him and he's just laughed at.

To be fair I wouldn't have believed it. But this is getting 3spooky5me

Stay safe out there Sup Forumsiticians, this is no (((coincidence)))

paul townS

"We" put all this together in 6 FUCKING DAYS

SIX DAYS

COMEY IS A LITTLE FUCKING BITCH

sewers?

THANK YOU BASED ARCHIVIST

giordanos pizza 6 pizza pack
6-Pizza-Pack
$119.00 I

over 500 pizzas? yeah right i live in chicago too. they would have give him a volume discount plus he likely had a house account

WTF

jalopnik.com/the-secret-underground-world-of-washington-d-c-1679984312

What's on page 2 of her Tumblr? This photo? rachelchandler.tumblr.com/image/128564304292

whats this about soros funding something about ron paul?

i still need help/suggesions for

I tried.. tell me what you think. It seems like there is a proposed tunnel to be built due north so it's probably nothing

that guy was a moron

It's everywhere
Bif's Hawaiian Cheese Pizza!!

Have faith!
This is when we wake them up and save them from the fire.
A righteous and patient man is terrifying, a righteous and patient God is more so.

yeahnah, dont anybody IRC... IRC is only suitable for low-level ops like doxxing feminists. dont take on the clinton machine with IRC. you have been warned

Based german figures it out once again

pastebin.com/jXHpiN1M

IKR essay

hector here

jew know, im not a drump supporrtrr or helarry supptrr

baot i can see how de media playz a part in de ccorruptun

So apparently hexagram was saturn symbol from ancient times.

" In the book The History and Practice of Magic, Vol. 2, the six-pointed star is called the talisman of Saturn and it is also referred to as the Seal of Solomon.[7] "

The question is: HOW THE FUCK ANCIENTS DID KNEW ABOUT HEXAGON ON SATURN POLE?

You cant see this trough any telescope, only probes photographed it recently.

he said "glen beck picked it up"

GLEN BECK

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAH

REEEEEEEEEE

also, photo

what the hell is this Your fucking reasoning, quit twisting truths.

M E M E S NOW. THIS IS OUR SHITPOSTING CHANCE THIS IS UNFUCKING REAL.

also add the pedesta email of the potato head

how can we find out how many people attended this function? because 65 grand for catering seems pretty fucking exorbitant...

even if you got a volume discount, even 10 bucks a pie means they had 6500 people at the white house for one function. #yeahnah.

I need to lie down...

Another friend of Mr. Comet's...

instagram.com/cboutlier/

Children. Everywhere.

boutlier.com/interiors/

Affluence. DC Elitist milieux.

it seems that saturn was once our sun. ancient cultures refer to it as the dark sun, the first sun, original sun, or just the sun. sungods like ra or quetzacotl also seem to be associated with saturn.
In greek mythology it is said that chronos (saturn) once ruled the sky, until zeus (jupiter) came and threw him of his throne. i imagin it like this. saturn was orbiting our current sun, but so far away you barely can distinguish it from other stars, while the other planets orbited saturn (chronos ruling the sky) then jupiter came from somewhere else in space and knocked the planets out of orbit (zeus overthrowing chronos). that would explain why all planets orbit in the same direction about the sun, because they took the initial orbit from saturn. however that would cause huge catastrophes, tidal waves because of change from the gravitational pull, it getting dark and cold since no light from saturn nor the sun reaches earth for a while until it gets into the suns habitable zone, and possible meteorites since we travel through space. remember the asteroid that allegedly made the dinosaurs extinct? that could be when it happened because it allegedly became dark and cold with huge tidal waves. now you think we arent long enough here to witness that?

290 million year old human footprints discovered in new mexico
earth4all.net/the-290-million-year-old-fossil-human-footprint-really/

3 FUCKING BILLION year old metal spehers with decorative encarvings
amusingplanet.com/2015/07/the-3-billion-year-old-klerksdorp.html1

These paintings aren't really bad.

Some dark imitations of Matisse, but not bad at all. I wouldn't buy them, though. They make me sick.

see

"Astral Projection"

also, i saw a thing about how youre not just able to order in food to the white house for security reasons. to me the pizza/hotdog/cheese/whateverthefuck lingo these freaks are using is definitely either hookers, underage sex slaves or drugs. CARCOSA

where did i twist anything? i just pointed out connections

See if that helps, Im on another lead.

isn't there a discord for this?
Could be more orginazied, and talking to each other would solve the puzzle easier

Interesting for playground time, user.

Stop the CTR derailing bullshit. Come back to serious Earth for the serious horrorshow.