Star Vs the truth

You can't ignore the evidence forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikWGbtXIBr4
brianwithanh.tumblr.com/post/167492365396/from-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-lava-lake
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That still raises some big questions, like why Angie doesn't have them or why they're only temporary on Marco.

They're caused by heavy exposure to magic. That's it. Nothing more mysterious than that. I'm pretty sure it's even established canon somewhere, but I'd have to check the guidebook.

A bunch of people in Game of Flags have them.

YOU CANNOT DENY YOUR FATE
youtube.com/watch?v=ikWGbtXIBr4

What did she mean by this?

Like mermaid

The rare mating song of the autistic Mewnian princess. Selection process is easy: fuck the first person that doesn't immediately plug their ears

the guide book also states that miss heinous shouldn't have them because she isn't a butterfly. Which means it could also be hereditary.

Didn't Marco already read her forbidden chapter once? I assumed that's why he has the moons

He's an autistic prodigy

EVIL COOTIES
V
I
L

C
O
O
Y
I
E
S

KEKED FOREVER,YOU RETARDED BETAMAX.

But still, never showed any signs of cheel marks then. Not a glimmer, nothing.

man talk about star vs bomb these week, all these conflict about racism sure is an eye rolling tier.

Anybody seriously thinking they are going to be cousins or some shit, please leave your degeneracy outside

He wasn't using the wand then

This is the Kellco theme song.

brianwithanh.tumblr.com/post/167492365396/from-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-lava-lake

How is that degeneracy when they aren't even dating?

>inplying I want incest shit
It be the perfect way to keep Starco at a completely platonic level while they're dating other people. Love square endgame.

>He wasn't using the wand then
What about Lobster Claws?

>imagining them sitting in front of a fireplace all bundled up on a cold night
>her head leaning on his shoulder as she drifts into slumber
>Marco hugging her under the blanket
All would be right with the world.

Evil cuties
V
I
L
C
U
T
I
E
S

>A bunch of people in Game of Flags have them.
Those were Butterflys, and magic exposure is said to be the reason for the Butterflys having them.

>the guide book also states that miss heinous shouldn't have them because she isn't a butterfly. Which means it could also be hereditary.
Heinous is Meteora Butterfly.

>What about Lobster Claws?
He didn't cast a spell.
How about Ludo having half the wands crystal attached to him, being possessed every now & then by someone who's soul is in the Realm of Magic, absorbing magic from members of the MHC and casting spells?

>then some Blood Moon related shit happens and all of this is sacrificed for starco development

>Marco is literally going to date every girl before Starco happens

Reminder that Marco was Pepe Silvia the Mermaid all along.

TOM, NO!

They are siblings now
Starco is fucking dead

meant for Satan

>everyone else who has used the wand lacks the marks
>sidestep them on technicalities
Imma laugh when they're related.

>Still operating on any kind of belief that Starco isn't endgame

>wanting incest
Personally, I think Kellco or Metco is endgame.

They are soul bonded

Best option

>doomed to either die loveless as siblings, or commit a carnal sin
Demon magic's a bitch.

It's canon that Marco was happier with Hekapoo

She was only in it for that adult voice and everyone knows it.

also adult dick

Kelly and Marco are intentionally bring kept pretty ambiguous on that regard

Anybody who seriously thinks that they are going to end up secretly bring related is either retarded or hates the idea of Starco that much and does not care about any kind of integrity Nefcy or the show has because that would be a really stupid twist

maybe he used his voice while he fucked her good. there is no way he didn't dick her.

Jesus, no need to get your knickers in a twist.

What if I want them to be as closely related as siblings are, but also for them to move past that and start dating regardless of that fact?

YES YE SSSS YESSSSSSSSSW

MARCAPOO IS ENDGAME
DEAL WITH IT

Mina being afraid of Rhombulus, leads me to think that he's way more powerful than he seems, despite being a bumbling idiot.

It's wouldn't change the "it's a really stupid twist" part

His power is literally *crystalizes you* Nothing personnel, queen

How is incest stupid?

Needa an edit of him watching Star and Tom

Well apparently nothing can break his crystals other than a queen's pact or a drain on the flow of magical energy in the world.

>meteora BUTTERFLY
She has them because she is a butterfly. Star didn't know that she was a butterfly until monster bash.

>tfw you realize you're almost as bad as a brony for liking this show

B-b-But Star Wars did it.

I fucking knew the fandom would be arguing about this for the entire hiatus and beyond. Seriously, get ready for months of this shit until we finally get a canon, definitive answer for what Marco's cheek marks are from.

There will be many theories, but only one can be correct. Prepare yourselves!

Episodes on dec.2 will just be filler episodes.

>deciding your tastes based on what other people tell you you should like.
Be your own person faggot. Don't judge your worth based on other people's opinions of you, your hobbies are your god damn business.

explain furthur

Do I really need to answer that for a Disney cartoon? Not to mention it to pull have come out of literally nowhere in a show that's usually a lot better about it's foreshadowing

So how do you guys see the show ending?

I'm hoping for some end of evangelion type bullshit personally

And there is only one true theory, the one theory to rule them all.

>Star and Marco are distant blood relatives

WAKE UP PEOPLE

>mfw Janna randomly brought back twice in the season despite Marco leaving
>mfw we had a chance to learn more about Earth and Janna but decided to waste it on a dumb hypnotism gag
>mfw Marco has seen more of Janna on screen than his own parents

Why even involve her at this point? Janna’s cool and all but I have no idea why they’re trying to keep her relevant when they clearly don’t give a shit about fleshing her out or making her any kind of connection to Earth for the viewer. Seems like they’re just shoehorning her in for cheap laughs.

It wasn't good there either. There's a reason that particular aspect is seen as a complete joke nowadays and people don't like to bring it up.

The Blood Moon doesn't work for just anyone, it specifically chose Star and Marco, its destiny

>mfw forgot the face

Am I the only one who's just happy about all of the "Marco Butterfly" fanart this will generate?
It's gonna be great people.

>mfw we had a chance to learn more about Earth and Janna
Like what specifically? (Who the fuck cares about Earth right now after the recent patch of episodes)

Yeah, all that Moonfee art was so great too, oh wait

What are the chance that Janna will cuck Star with Tom?

I’m hoping for it to end with Star becoming queen, having learned enough about herself, her family, and her world to be sure that she’s in control, she’s made Mewni a better place and things are gonna be alright

Its like she's explicitly there to stick it to jackiefags

>Marco
>Introvert
>Shy as fuck
>Hella' insecure
>Boring ass life
>Only has like three friends he hangs out with before Star came about
>Likes a fucking boy band
>Plays table games with his nerd friends
>Oblivious to love until late into the show
Geez, no wonder you like to self insert as this little shit. Kid was some serious basement dweller material, if not for Star he might've been one of you. His only saving grace is that he's considered attractive by a lot of girls in the show, but still is oblivious to that for most of the episodes.

Just in general. Marco doesn’t seem to give any kind of shit about the life he left behind. I don’t think it’s that important but it’d be good to see him at least think about his parents or his friends or some shit. Which, honestly, makes no sense that he made it a final goodbye anyway since he has the Scissors so honestly it’s less that we the viewers should care and more that he should.

Additionally the crescents moons may have just confirmed that Marco will be the future king of mewni. River has a crescent septer as king, and Marco has crescent cheek marks.

Guys, hear me out. What if Eclipsa has been pulling the strings since the very beginning?

She wants Star to follow in her footsteps.

>Star is as powerful as she was at that age
>Star wants Mewmans and Monsters to live amongst each other
>Star ends up orchestrating an event that allows for her daughter to awaken to who she truly is.

If it's revealed that the Blood Moon didn't bind Star and Marco, but rather it bound Star and the monster arm, I'm going to lose my shit.

Marco is Eclipsa´s Keikaku 2.
Do you think Toffee and the other reptiles where working for Eclipsa´s bloodline?.

I really love how the wings of the wand look like supremely angry and stylized eyebrows in that shot

When will we see Higgs again?
She's yet to make a move on Marco and if she doesn't stake her claim soon she'll lose the Marcobowl for sure.

>Geez, no wonder you like to self insert as this little shit.
Luckily, people seem to have dropped the self-inserting shit after the recent bomb

>Higgs
Who?

>Marco doesn’t seem to give any kind of shit about the life he left behind.
I thought it was pretty clear that his old life was pretty boring for him, due to lack of adventures and Star

How is op self inserting?

How did you post a blank image?

You know, Higgs best girl that may or may not actually be best boy.

Nefcy already confirmed that they did.

I think it's because, as Marco said, their souls were bonded. They're not related by blood but they've got a thread of mysticism running between their spirits.

I left out a word by accident while writing.

i though that was adorable, and she really was on point with the sound if you go back.

But the marks are hereditary.

Yo, Janna is there because she's Star's friend. Like, Janna is the only friend Star made on earth, really, aside from Marco. Star genuinely likes Janna. That shoulD BE REASON ENOUGH FOR YOU OK WHY DO YOU NOT WANT STAR TO BE HAPPY

It's great and all how Star is helping out the monsters, but when is she going to help the downtrodden mewman peasantry that lives in worse conditions than the monsters?

Yeah, they are-- but if Star's soul is bonded with Marco's soul, what's the difference? I mean, I guess, I know what the difference is, but why wouldn't that be reason enough? Two physical beings bonded by magic?

family_guy_dead_pose.png

Ya gotta fix the racism of a race that has existed for hundreds of years before you can fix your problems user.

At least, thats how I see it, Star's probably thinks this is the easier option.

>Downtrodden
Not until they hive up the mewmin privilege

My previous point still stands though.

But my question is, is it a kind of hereditary for properties to be transferred via the soul? It's, uh, I mean, it's not real, so I guess I'm not sure where the lines are drawn.

Marco is going to die painfully of radiation poisoning

>a significant portion of your own people is living in squalor
>it's better to help foreign people who are currently living in better conditions because they're being discriminated against within your borders
Shouldn't the well-being of one's own people take priority?

And yet he ended up choosing Star

Either Nefcy will take a surprising turn and make this one of the best red pills in modern cartoons, or just go for the low hanging fruit by making Star's plan succeed. I know it's a cartoon, but if it tries to show the political world of a kingdom, then I think the problem isn't exactly racism and prejudice caused by the mewmen populace itself, but just the fallout of a propaganda campaign intended to stabilize and cement the Butterfly Family's monopoly on being the most important and influencial country on Mewni.

deader than Jackie