I invited my parents to my place in whistler for the next couple days...

I invited my parents to my place in whistler for the next couple days. I had a long conversation with my father tonight about the election.

He was a Hillary supporter until last month where he decided that if he could vote he would go third party, I'm staunchly trump.

We had an amazing conversation about our views. He made me realize that maybe the white nationalists view the Jews in the same light that the blacks view the whites. I made him realize that white culture is being destroyed. It was a brilliant show from both sides.

At the end of the conversation I realized that we had both learned things about each others arguments, it was a long conversation entailing more than I can even begin to get into.

But what we both agreed upon was that a conversation even close to the likes of what we discussed would not be permitted on a modern day university campus. We can't even talk to eachother anymore. The left has decided to knock over the chess board, and this is the true evil that must be stopped.

People have to be allowed to voice their opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/152734465316/unhypnotizing-a-clinton-supporter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do you care

I'm a currency trader with a lot of property holdings in Washington State

>lives in whistler
>instead of doing downhill all day everyday he stays inside talking about stupid shit

lmao

Ski season doesn't open till the end of the month bro. Believe me I'm anxious to get going.

>People have to be allowed to voice their opinions.

You are not allowed to voice this opinion.

>leaf made an interesting post

The fact that progressives simply scream 'racist' at everyone who disagrees with them is part of the reason that Trump is doing so well.

If Hillary wins, and the progressives continue on, the next Trump is going to be saying 'Build a death camp for SJWs' instead of 'Build a wall and bring back our jobs'.

u and ur dad sound like retards tbqh m8

That was why the conversation was so powerful, neither of the participating parties yelled an "ist" or a "phobe" at eachother and we actually made progress.

Our family foundation's net worth begs to differ with your argument. That is if you believe successful businessmen are inherently intelligent. If you think differently we very well may be tards m8

So you were both good conversationalists and conflictphobes.

>It was a brilliant show from both sides.

Did you suck each others dicks afterwards?

You're just as bad as the leftists

>white culture

This conversation never happened as OP describes.

Yeah, we didn't jump all over eachother when we disagreed. We've had conflicts before because I'm a holocaust questioner. There's a difference between being conflictaphobic and being tolerant of your adversary's views.

I actually fed him the redpill on that one by sending him to the identity evropa website and leaving him to read all of their literature for a bit.

Are you tolerant of the views of your adversaries that conversation should be shut down on uncomfortable topics?

No

So it's ok to be intolerant of your adversaries' views?

>I'm a holocaust questioner
You can do that in Syrupland?

Yeah, you just aren't going to make any progress that way. Thankfully I got lucky in this conversation in that we were both tolerant and both gained from it.

(((No)))

>The left has decided to knock over the chess board
Well said

Fucking liberals scream racism and expect that to end the conversation

Nigel, I always enjoy our conversations.

But did he support Trump after that? I have a theory that no one could ever convince someone else to change sides in an election. Your situation sounds like the perfect example to test my theory.

>made me realize that maybe the white nationalists view the Jews in the same light that the blacks view the whites.

Whites view jews as having destroyed everything that is good and taking over white homelands while not allowing degeneracy into jewish homelands. The jews use monopolization of the media to demonize whites and the traditional family.

Blacks believe the white man is preventing them from ever having anything good because he keeps it to himself instead of sharing. Blacks refer to africa as their homeland, and have genocided the whites they could in black homelands. Blacks in the media are disproportionately over represented and whites bend over backwards to portray their largely negative culture in a positive light.

These 2 things aren't remotely similar. You have accepted something that is false.

Well, yeah, if I was an American I could probably work him to vote trump, I haven't tried that hard because he can't vote. But I flipped him from being a Clinton supporter to a third party guy though minimal communication. You gotta remember man, we're leaves, we're a little on the subhuman side.

You're right I know, but, as a wealthy white man why am I blaming someone else for my failures? Just like I would question a wealthy black man for blaming the whites for anything.

The media is an entirely different animal, I know. I know the Jews control it. But at the end of the day, people are going to control people, it's going to happen. If a particular ethnicity is not bright enough to overcome their vassalization then they deserve to be vassalized. We will overcome this user, we just have to work for it, like the blacks did.

The problem is that we aren't really allowed to fight against the impression that the Jewish overlords have over us. We have to first fight for free speech and then we can fight to free ourselves from the final boss of lordship.

*opression that the Jewish have over us

I don't really get it, if Trump is like Hitler, then why do Hillary supporters deny free speech?

Isn't not allowing free opinions more Hitlery?

Did your dad thoroughly convince you that it just so happens to be that jews are smarter thus they get into these positions of power?

You'd have to be a bit dense to really buy that 100% mate. It's clear to me from reading judaic texts that the culture and behavior the torah encourages is very influential in what they do in a lot of ways. The ethics system is, to me, morally bankrupt but it is the one they are sold (the one that is practiced on the top of the pyramid anyways. Gevalt at the bagel shop typically doesn't actually wish you harm, but it's likely he could see you as a subhuman)

blog.dilbert.com/post/152734465316/unhypnotizing-a-clinton-supporter

depends which opinions.

I used to fuck a cute Jewish girl in high school, she definitely wasn't "in on it". But yeah you're on to something. Morals don't mean shit. Abandoning morals makes a group a lot more powerful than one that clings to them.

same shit in finland

Fair enough, good points. While it is foolish to blame 100% of your failures on the Jews, they are a factor in some of them. But the difference between blacks falsely blaming whites for their own shortcomings and when whites correctly blame Jews for their meddling is that whites don't just whine about it it - they look for ways to overcome it. It is very hard to touch them because of the victim holocaust narrative, but people like yourself and many on pol are trying to find solutions to be free of their destruction. Do you really think blacks look for solutions for the fact that they are incompatible with civilized society such as returning to their homeland to live free of white oppression? Do you think they can mentally process the concept of 1 hour later into the future? The two are just such different concepts.

I think the Jews have helped the blacks "overcome" our oppression by deseminating their culture.

>The enemy of my enemy is my friend

I think jews demonstrate the power of community. Even non religious jews still take part in tradition and are active members in the close knit community.

The only type of community that anglos have that is similar is Christianity but that tends to be exclusively religious and of recent has been dwindling in size and influence

Leaf why the fuck do you think we care. GTFO faggot. sage delete

There's a lot of IRL Australian shitposters in whistler, you guys are great.

Last Aussie I interacted with was a huge Alex Jones fan.

Good shit

Do they rail lots of Canadian broads cause that would be pretty nice

>a conversation even close to the likes of what we discussed would not be permitted on a modern day university campus. We can't even talk to eachother anymore. The left has decided to knock over the chess board, and this is the true evil that must be stopped.

intimidation.

Are they aware of using this tactic or does it come about from emotions?

Did they lock this thread I can't reply to anyone