Literally all of the experts and analysts are saying Clinton is going to win

>Literally all of the experts and analysts are saying Clinton is going to win,

false

Brexit 2.0?

Clinton will win. Go to bed you're drunk.

I guarantee Trump will win.

t. expert

Ctr plz go

>(((experts)))

They all got money on Trump and want you to bet on Hill

>all the experts said that Brexit would never happen
>it still happened

The man succeeded at what he originally set out to do; destroy the Bushes and the TPP.

>D-dont bother voting!!
>H-hes already lost!

Screencap this and put it any thread involving this

These CTR tactis are uninspired at best

Now's not the time to drink, that comes later

Sorry, CTR. You ain't discouraging shit. I'm still voting despite your desperate attempt to destroy my morale

MAGA

Clinton won, time to drink. Donald won, time to drink.

Don't act like drinking is a choice. It follows both paths no matter who you voted for.

Perhaps he's wondering why you'd drink before seeing the election results

Never forget the story of Brexit!

The experts were telling us that leaving would be the apocalypse, as well as consistently telling us all the way through - including in the exit poll - that remain would win. But the ordinary people, the little people, the silent majority went out in force and we won!

Don't stop believing user, that's what they want

Already making excuses. He lost but he still won. Now that's something that only a Trump supporter could believe.

>.
sage and ignore slide threads

Expert and Analyst here. Jeb! will win.

This.

I could care less what the polls say. It is the moral obligation that makes me do it.

Best part is most of CTR are foreign workers, they don't even have a 2nd Amendment to defend. Pathetic.

THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEME MAGIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why is america behind canada and below UK?

Saged and hidden.

Hillary is not going to win. All the polls have been D+5 at least if not much more. Even she knows it's over. She cancelled the fireworks.

It still hasn't happened dumbass, they're still in the union haven't even started to leave.
That was months ago