Well fuck... does this mean Drawn Together might actually have a shot a life again?

Well fuck... does this mean Drawn Together might actually have a shot a life again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKNre0OgDuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tDLVM0eywpg
youtube.com/watch?v=6QHmN0UZDgk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If they can convince Comedy Central to play ball, then maybe. Hopefully we can see some reruns and if they do well then we might see a revival.

The fact that they were willing to put out another complete box set considering they already did one not long before the movie seems like a good sign that they're at least somewhat interested in checking out potential viability.

I just hope that if it does come back the animation remains the same and not the flash affair that the movie had to settle for just so they could afford the voice actors.

Comedy Central treats every cartoon that is not South Park like shit.

I doubt they can get Tar Strong to do something that unPC in the current year. She's happy being the high priestess of her cult of horsefaggots and they'd get triggered if she played a vaguely racist 30s cartoon fatty.
What network would even pick it up? Comedy Central sure wouldn't these days.

Tara voice two characters, the racist one was Princess Clara, Toot is a trash kike whore which was blacked probably even before that episode was made.

A show like this wouldn't fly today.

I'm now curious if there's any videos of the Pastel horse she voices with the lines swapped out for Clara's "offensive" ones

I thought Tara only voiced Betty Boop.

Youtube's crawling with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=OKNre0OgDuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tDLVM0eywpg
here interviews about both characters.

No shit.

maybe they could put it on another channel? like Adult Swim? on the first place DT was supposed to be an Adult Swim show but was rejected by a former director.

also the creators made a short for Adult Swim in 2013 with an animation very similar to DT: youtube.com/watch?v=6QHmN0UZDgk&feature=youtu.be

>What network would even pick it up?
obviously Netflix.

Didn't she say that Toot was one of her favorite characters to voice?

Yes, Toot was one of the funniest characters on that show.
The worse one was probably Spanky.

Can you blame her?

Where is there to go after the movie?

All new cast with special guest appearances by the old guard.

>maybe they could put it on another channel? like Adult Swim? on the first place DT was supposed to be an Adult Swim show but was rejected by a former director.

Adult Swim once aired a bump where someone asked if all American cartoons had to be funny and the answer they gave was "Of course not. Just look at Drawn Together".

Hindsight is full of irony sometimes

>Trash kike whore
>Blacked

All that much Sup Forums from one single reply.