Did we want him back?

Did we want him back?

Sure, but it's not like he really left though.

No, and we didn't want him replaced by a dumb whore either.

No, he should have die just like Jean grey.

>Laura
>Dumb whore

This tells me you're either a gigantic fag, a dickhead who don't read comics(but constantly talks about them) or both.

No. i don't want cyclops back either

So how did Logan get out of the Adamantium shell and also have an infinity gem at the same time.

Good thing about this, that we finally get ourselves a wolverine family.

I'm sure they'll come up with a reason.

I didn't because

1) He is the uncle tom mutie of the Avengers
2) He will come back to be an Avenger, search Infinity Stones in space with the Guardians of the Galaxy, and breed Jean Grey.

She used to be a prostitute so he got one thing right.

>1) He is the uncle tom mutie of the Avengers
Dumb fucking mugga looking down on any of your brothers that want to make something of themselves.

>breed Jean Grey.
It hurts. She must remain pure till Rightclops comes back.

>uncle tom mutie of the avengers

i don't get this accusation or accusations against beast.

wolverine and beast have done tons and tons of shit for mutants. a single act here or there which don't constitute betrayal is not enough for them to be race traitors. such accusations are dubious and i don't take them seriously

I know i certanly didn't. How much is he going to be shit on?

Beast decided the best course of action for his race is to move to the moon, lmao. It doesn't matter if they helped for years, one act can topple all that.

She is, literally, in canon, a dumb whore.
She's also another in Marvel's ridiculous campaign to replace every straight white male character they have with "LE DIVERSE" characters of the same name, making her twice as garbage.
And no, the real Wolverine shouldn't come back either, either in his original form or this "old man Logan" shit. One of the absolute worst things about capeshit across the board is the fact that death means fuckall, because you know by now they're just going to clone/time travel/multiverse/retcon them back in anyway.
Its as bad as DBZ characters """dying""".

How about she has a threesome with Laura and Gabby instead?
Twice the wolverine twice the hot lesbian action

Another sjw. That always worry about white men.

>She's also another in Marvel's ridiculous campaign to replace every straight white male character they have with "LE DIVERSE" characters of the same name, making her twice as garbage.
You clearly didn't even read her book.
And you are clearly still a gigantic faggot.

>suggesting your race leave a planet full of racists is betrayal

try the fuck again

>Yes fellow mutants, we should all leave earth and just fuck around in the moon in isolation,truly the best course of action.
Beast should have been executed right there.

in DBZ they openly admit how convenient it is to resurrect people but the stakes change once the dragonballs are gone.

furthermore, they didn't bring android 16 back, which means his death has the most literary value and his character's influence on gohan as a juxtaposition to piccolo's training gohand has the most significance in the entire series

>he doesn't like mutie moon zionism

t; didn't bother to actually ever read her series

>Executing someone for giving advice

sure, whatever you say bootlicker.

Does anyone here actually read comics?

>projecting
It would be equally retarded if they """killed""" off Black Panther and replaced him with a white guy.

People can claim they do but the only people with proof are in the shelf threads.

Heh, if it is good story, I would read it.

I wouldn't. Raceswapping / genderswapping is some of the cringiest Tumblr shit around.
Just make an actual new character of you want to make a "straight white male becomes leader of the Wakandan KANGZ".
Except I'm pretty sure that plot's already been done, with "Tintin goes to the Congo".

I hope Logan will avenge his best friend death by killing Medusa and Hank McGoy

Black pathner is already title and legacy thing. I can see white wakanda taking over the title.

Yes but at least dbz is straight up honest about how their shit works, and king Kai is dope.

>Hank McGoy
HEH

Jean can fuck off
Thank you Grant for killing that cunt

And speaking as a /shelf/ user, I don't think most of us give a single fuck about staying caught up with mainline cape stuff. I have read shit tons of Marvel, was up too late reading Stern's ASM lst night, in fact, but I've barely looked at anything that's come out since Hickman's Secret Wars. I haven't read more than five or six things from DC since Flashpoint.

>Beast decided the best course of action for his race is to move to the moon
I mean... that might not be a bad idea? If you're people are constantly getting genocided and bad futured maybe the best thing is just to move the fuck out of the shit hole

He took the infinity gem from a troll in the page right before the image in the OP

So how'd he get out of the adamantium casing.

Eh, would you really move out of your home because of some shitheads?

>Eh, would you really move out of your home because of some shitheads?
If those shit heads are trying to murder me over and over? Yeah

Jean probably used her pheonix powers to revive him.

>I don't think most of us give a single fuck about staying caught up with mainline cape stuff.
It's a magnificent attitude to have and I wish it was one more anons shared. There's far too little discussion about older works.

This we had three alternate versions running around instead.

And that's terrible.

And how do you a story's good or not if you haven't read it? Really I'd like to know.

And he was in the adamantium shell too, he didn't even die Marvel just put him away for a bit.

By the writer and artists?

Well Tom Taylor is great so I don't know what you mean.

He isn't back.

Where's my canary/turquoise suit with the cowl on? Fuck, I'll take the burnt mac and cheese suit if I have to just gimme the suit. Jackman synergy ruined sniktbub, now that the faggot has vacated the post can we have real Wolvie back?

You can generally tell from the first issue or two if something is going to be shit or not. It's unbelievable how these Marvelcucks think you have to read two years worth of an ongoing before you can say "It's shit", when it was shit from the start.

Has there ever been a Marvel comic that started off absolutely terrible, and then turned out to be good?

So a good writer and artist are incapable of creating utter trash?
>Fuck, I'll take the burnt mac and cheese suit if I have to just gimme the suit. .
Fuck you the skid marks suit is fantastic.

>You can generally tell from the first issue or two if something is going to be shit or not
Well given the first two issues of ANWolverine were great I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
I'm still convinced you haven't read a single panel from that series.

Yes? Then they are not a good writer.

You need to read more.

You want to be vague about it. You asks the question if a good writer could a good story. I say yes.

>Fuck you the skid marks suit is fantastic.
Well, it's better than cowboy logan in a beeder but his canary/turquoise joint is the real wolverine.

Not like this. I foolishly hoped that with so many not-wolverines walking around they would let logan stay dead at least long enough for marvel to get it's shit together. I mean, what character do you want being written by current marvel?

There was nothing vague about it. I asked if a good writer can also make complete schlock. Many have, are in the process of doing it, or will end up doing it in the future. It's a natural part of writing.

He never left.

>You can generally tell from the first issue or two if something is going to be shit or not.
I'll give you 100 pages. If you can't hook me in 100 pages then fuck you I have better shit to do with my time. That's usually around 3 or 5 issues.

>Well given the first two issues of ANWolverine were great I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
The absolute state of Marvelcucks.

>Eh, would you really move out of your home because of some shitheads?

Yes, it's called White Flight

Worked for the Inhumans.

Hell Earth is literally nothing but trouble.

The absolute state of companywarfags.

Bro, it's not bad but it absolutely isn't good just because you say so. I own the first five (or six, I forget how long the first arc with the clones was). It's entertaining. But it absolutely IS NOT what someone who wants to read Wolverine as they know him would necessarily want to read. Which, in some ways, is commendable. They didn't shy away from the fact that she's not an aged man but it doesn't just automoatically make it "good". To be honest using the word "good" for most capeshit (I say this as someone who mostly reads capeshit) is a bit of a half-assed praise. They're all similar quality and they either hit the notes someone wants or don't. You clearly appreciated the notes they were hitting.

I liken it to someone going to see a band and instead of the lead singer they have a fill-in. And the fill-in has the band play some songs from their other band that you don't have any interest in. Are you really at fault for not liking something that you aren't interested in? Does it matter if it's a good "show" when it's not a good version of the show you would have preferred to see?

And no, nobody should be reading cape comics cause "it's just a good comic man". Because most aren't THAT good. And having read sniktbubette it certainly isn't THAT good either.

>And no, nobody should be reading cape comics cause "it's just a good comic man". Because most aren't THAT good
Quit reading shit you don't enjoy then fag.

>To be honest using the word "good" for most capeshit (I say this as someone who mostly reads capeshit) is a bit of a half-assed praise. They're all similar quality and they either hit the notes someone wants or don't.

The conversation was one user telling another user that it was good and that they assumed he hadn't read it if he thought it wasn't. I chimed in to tell them that I read the first arc and stopped reading because I did not find it to be good.

So I'm not sure why you would reply to me to tell me to stop reading things I don't enjoy. I quite clearly stated I did so.

The pretentious attitude is what the second half of that statement portrayed as well, had you continued reading.

>She's also another in Marvel's ridiculous campaign to replace every straight white male character they have with "LE DIVERSE" characters of the same name, making her twice as garbage.

Oh shut the fuck up. Literally all you did was out yourself on not actually reading comics.

Well she's back now and getting her own team...sorry I had to be the one to break it to you.

>literally says he stopped reading because he disliked it
>HURR DURR STOP READING IT IF YOU DISLIKE IT

>Wolverine
>Straight

Hahahahahahahahaha