Are Gotham and Metropolis just besides each other? DC is so shit

Are Gotham and Metropolis just besides each other? DC is so shit

Aren't both NY?

They usually are not, but BvS apparently didnt want to deal with two dudes having a pissing contest accross state lines.

They used to be and Snyder used that instead of the modern Metropolis is in Kansas Gotham is in New Jersey thing.

No Bludhaven is in New York.

Comics state traditionally Metropolis (and presumably National City by it) is in southern Delaware where Lewes sits, while Gotham and Bludhaven are across Delaware Bay in south New Jersey.

I actually dont mind this.

It makes more sense for Gotham to be in Florida or Virginia or St Louis.
Metropolis should be in the Tristate area

Metropolis is actually based on Shuster's childhood memories of Toronto, which modelled itself as the city of the future around the turn of the century.

The DC almanac says otherwise.

Gotham should have been DC's Chicago. It has a lot of clear Chicaco influence in it.

>ITT Sup Forums came to Sup Forums to shit post about Justice League and stuck around to shit things up
Anyone who didn't know this really shouldn't be speaking about capeshit. This is basic knowledge. We've even had this thread multiple times lately, even the newest of newfags would now this.

shut the fuck up. you couldn't be more wrong.

It's not a "modern" thing. Smallville put Metropolis in Kansas. Otherwise only Smallville was.

More maps have placed it in the NY/NJ area. Though I think that was the original map. Looking through my meme folder for it.

>It makes more sense for Gotham to be in Florida or Virginia or St Louis.
this is by far the most foolish thing I've ever read. It snows in gotham you stupid fuck, and it's on the east coast.

No, it doesn't. Aside from mobsters also being a thing in Chicago most of the families in the history of the US have been from NY, Boston and Providence. Gotham is quite specifically named for a very good reason.

Did you have to make an entire thread just to sperg about anything?

That's why you are a fatso virgin IRL

>Did you have to make an entire thread just to sperg about anything?
what did he mean by this?

>That's why you are a fatso virgin IRL
yeah but in muh vidya I sling a mean dick to my virtual waifus like Gosling does so jokes on you.

Are you fucking retarded? Gotham and Metropolis have always been beside each other.

Isn't that just a meme from that Canadian Red Dawn book?

You fucking retard

I thought Gotham was in Jersey.

You replied to your own post, instead of the one calling you a fatso virgin.

You're pretty pathetic.

>spreading the lie that Shuster created Superman again

More posts about me instead of comics... great!

I get that (likely) I told one of you to shut the fuck up but you could just grow a pair and read some fucking comics instead of talking out of your ass on Sup Forums about shit you don't even know.

But no, calling people virgins online is definitely a sign of self-confidence. Grow up.

>pre-Crisis
>canon

Pick one.

There is no reason to believe it changed you retard

Everything else changed.

Drake was right.
Nothing Was The Same

Canon until proven retconned

They're not, why are blaming for something CW write? I don't which are worse to pretend they know shit cartoonfags or tv shitters

>canon
>movies
How much of a faggot do you have to be to behave like an obtuse faggot for the sake of being obtuse

>almost every marvel super hero is based out of new york....
>still filled with crime
H o W

Gotham is in New Jersey Bay. Where there is an empty bay in our universe in the DCU there are a series of island that Gotham City was built upon.
This was established back int he early 90s when DC solidified an actual map of what Gotham looked like, what its neighborhoods were, etc.

>Look at you stupid faggots with your ad hominem arguments!

>Buncha stupid, childish, idiotic, gay faggots using ad hominems like gay idiotic faggots! You'll never ascend to my level of genius, because you're just gay faggots.

>I wonder what a woman's skin feels like?