Marvel's perlmutter

wtf is his deal? what do we know about him?

bleedingcool.com/2017/10/19/ike-perlmutter-richer-donald-trump/

hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/marvels-ike-perlmutter-a-trump-friend-hopes-homeland-security-helped-solve-bizarre-mystery-1008074

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Perlmutter

bleedingcool.com/2017/07/18/no-marvel-chairman-ike-perlmutter-didnt-just-step-change-title/

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/profile/isaac-perlmutter/
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/09/marvel-studios-ike-perlmutter-kevin-feige
telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/11560174/isaac-ike-perlmutter-marvel-owner.html
hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/marc-kasowitz-accuses-trump-friend-ike-perlmutter-obstruction-1014157
consequenceofsound.net/2017/03/marvel-ceo-ike-perlmutter-and-donald-trump-are-enjoying-well-done-steaks-at-mar-a-lago-this-evening/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you going to keep spamming this thread until you get enough (You)s?

Learn how to use sage dipshit

how can it be Sup Forums if it's about comic book CEOs?

stop gaslighting

lol kneejerk reaction much? seems like this is a taboo subject for some people.

>provides a (You)

yeah that's not counterintuitive at all...

yeah you go post that in Sup Forums and watch it get no replies because they don't care about Sup Forums because ultimately it's not Sup Forums, it's fucking Sup Forums

No, fuck off. None of those articles except MAYBE the bleading cool one have anything to do with comic books. The rest is just political bullshit and there'fore it's Sup Forums. Now go back to where you belong.

>comic book CEO
>not Sup Forums

you're really reaching on this one.

You're the one that's reaching. None of those articles were about comic books except for the last one. Meaning is not a discussion about comics. Meaning it's about his role in politics. Meaning it's a Sup Forums discussion.

Not him, but you may as well be saying that an article about Bendis has nothing to do with comics and belongs in Sup Forums, despite having nothing to do with Sup Forums.

I don't even think you've been to Sup Forums.

Nigger, all these articles are bout how he directly relates to Donald Trump, a political figure. Therefore, this is a Sup Forums thread. There isn't going to be ANY damn talk about comics in this thread and you know it. At most you'll get some retards spouting about the MCU, which should in honestly be banned.

>n bomb
>ALL TWO of these articles, one of them being a comic book website

uh huh.

I'm not clicking on those fake news articles, OP, so maybe you should elaborate on who this guy is

>n bomb
Reminder that the Neogaf invasion is real.

>There isn't going to be ANY damn talk about comics in this thread and you know it.

That's because you're randomly screeching about Sup Forums for no reason whatsoever and derailing the thread.

Spoiler alert: The people who own and run comic companies has a direct influence on the comics they produce.

Three, all three of them involve Trump. One of them is a fucking Wikipedia page.

>fake news

i had no idea that comic book news articles and wikipedia were "fake". in the past, i've tried to change wikipedia articles and they my changes were deleted less than 24 hours later, so when people "anyone can put anything they want on wikipedia", that's a myth.

>n bomb

Enlighten me faggot. Show me where in each of these articles how what's discussed is directly related to comic books.

okay, you find a website that does not mention trump. that's the entire point of the OP. it asks the question: "what do we know about him". perhaps you could stop fucking bitching and provide a link that doesn't involve trump you whiny fucking chump.

>crass apathy

>Ike is now as rich as Donald Trump
>Ike donated to Donald Trump REEEE
>Ike is support Trump and the homeland security.
>Ike isn't leaving Marvel after supporting Donald Trump REEEEEE
That's literally it. This is a very thinly veiled Sup Forums thread.

so basically the marvel of CEO is friends with the guy who is the antithesis of the diversity push that marvel is showcasing. according to you.

>Triggered by the word nigger.
Go back to Neogaf where you belong nigger.

*CEO of marvel*. scuse me.

>thread says go to Sup Forums
>thread says you're lame to be offended by racial epithets

yeah you aren't giving OP many options

>forbes.com/profile/isaac-perlmutter/
>vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/09/marvel-studios-ike-perlmutter-kevin-feige
>telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/11560174/isaac-ike-perlmutter-marvel-owner.html

lefty/pol/ is still Sup Forums nigger.

holy shit someone contributed

It's been long known that Ike doesn't care about the comics.

Yeah, to show you that OP is just picking articles talking about Trump so he can have a Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums. Take it to fucking Sup Forums

There is nothing wrong with bombing niggers.
>inb4 this gets deleted because SOMEONE has no sense of humor and gets triggered by bad words

>For the longest time, decades in fact, Marvel chairman Isaac Perlmutter wouldn't show his face in public. The 74-year-old Israeli American could very well have taken a bow for rescuing Marvel Comics from bankruptcy in the 1990s or selling his company to Disney for $4 billion in 2009, but Perlmutter has never been interested in publicity. His aversion to the limelight runs so deep that he's no longer CEO of Marvel, and yet, news outlets continue to confer that title upon him because there has never been any press release announcing he had relinquished that role.

you dumbass. threads in Sup Forums talk about sjw politics constantly. now i want to post about the CEO of marvel being friends with people who is what fuels sjws? fuck you. fucking deal with it.

You see

racial epithets aren't funny though. it's not humoruous. in addition to being used so much that's it's not clever.

Yeah, seems like the type of faggot who would report over hurt fee fees.

>n bomb

Learn how to type before your next post.

>wikipedia
>reliable

Scroll over their article on Anita Sarkeesian or Gamergate, I dare you.

>be in a thread that bitches about things being on topic even though they're political but are just fine with casual racism and bigotry.

cool. cool.

lol you didn't put two and two together dumbass?

fuck off double nigger. and fuck everyone i nthis shitty Sup Forums thread.

>all wikipedia articles are wrong because of feminist bullshit for one social controversy

what is that? fallacy of composition?

Why are you even on Sup Forums?

well that means you too then, since you're in this thread.

fuck me then. i dare you.

I refuse to believe you're a real person

>sesame street memes

now see that's funny because it uses puppets.

They left out a whole bunch of shit and straight up lied about stuff in the article.

No, fuck you. Two cancers doesn't equal a cure. Get the fuck off my board.

vanity fair and bleedingcool are contradicting each other about whether perlmutter is ceo

Put me in the screencap

and yet one wikipedia article being wrong does not mean all of wikipedia is fake

>two cancers are not a cure
that's my point. glad we're on the same page

Dumb feliciafag

Okay. Then stop being a fucking faggot and delete the thread.

i care not about your milk over the tits routine without cookies as well

nah, bruh.

>that's funny because

Us Feliciafags will inherit the Earth, old man.

Exactly. Because you just want a thread about politics. Fuck off to Sup Forums or where you came from, Neogaf.

fuck you nigger

No, but it does mean that Wikipedia is unreliable.

I wish I had that page of Sabretooth pushing Felicia's shit in and her in absolute terror.

Dan, don't you have bad comics to write?

The page I'm referring to is from the 80s and by PAD, casual.

And I was referring to Slott's bizarre hatred for Felicia and MJ, which you seemed to be sharing.

>you had to explain it to me

you got it backwards.

-I- explained to YOU why -I- thought something was funny

>you made a point
>you explained a point after i denied it on purpose
>you're the one being political

user just drop it. you're triggered about a comic CEOs hypocrisy, which happens to be political. still on topic.

Wait, let me get this shit straight. I can't say the word nigger unless I hold up a puppet? Are you fucking five?

you can, but i'm not going to laugh unless you say it using a puppet. that's just me though.

No it's fucking not. This has dick to do with comic books and cartoons. Take this garbage to Sup Forums and fuck off already.

I want to punch that bitch.

Felicia orchestrated a situation to put Peter's life in peril to save it because she's a crazy bitch, and then proceeded to run off so he couldn't retaliate against her autism. Get a better waifu.

it has everything to do with marvel pushing sjw stuff which Sup Forums talks about all the time when the CEO is friends that fuels sjws. it's within perlmutters interests to be friends with someone who creates a fake need for new comic book fans to be placated by how offended they are by the ceo's friend

Ike Perlmutter is the guy who saved Marvel from bankruptcy. Unfortunately, he lived to see himself the villain, and the penny pinching policies he used to get Marvel out of the hole are now hurting them.

thank you for contributing, user

>it has everything to do with marvel pushing sjw stuff which Sup Forums talks about all the time when the CEO is friends that fuels sjws. it's within perlmutters interests to be friends with someone who creates a fake need for new comic book fans to be placated by how offended they are by the ceo's friend
Ike couldn't give less of a fuck about comics if he tried.

and this thread is great at informing people of that. thanks for contributing, user.

kek

hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/marc-kasowitz-accuses-trump-friend-ike-perlmutter-obstruction-1014157

consequenceofsound.net/2017/03/marvel-ceo-ike-perlmutter-and-donald-trump-are-enjoying-well-done-steaks-at-mar-a-lago-this-evening/

>Trying to bump this shit thread so it doesn't die

Shit, did this guy take over my office? Our board of Directors is suddenly demanding all computers and lights be off by 5PM, and then a few weeks later are wondering why work has slowed down, but refuse to put two and two together.