He liked it, and this is the man who walked out of MoS

He liked it, and this is the man who walked out of MoS.
What's your excuse?

>What's your excuse?

I'm not a #woke autist

I like Waid as a writer but that doesn't mean I need to give a shit about his opinions on movies.

>35%
That's my excuse DChump

Waid is a literal manchild, his opinion means nothing.

I liked it too. And I say that as someone that hates Man of Steel and Batman v Superman with a passion that shouldn't even be possible.

In before this devolves into a "Waid liked it so clearly it sucks" thread.

it means he really wants to go back to DC

This.

There's no S in hope. Did he mean soap?

I'm nit autistic, unlike Waid.

Why would you cite Mark "Hey there my fellow kids" Waid as an incentive to like anything?

Do you have brain problems, my dude?

Because he's back at DC now.

Makes sense, as Waid is a Superman fanboy and Superman is apparently the best thing about Justice League.

Ugh, is Bendis going to take Waid and Slott to Dc with him?
Please god no.

>People who like comic books enjoy Justice League
Makes 100% sense.

Slott is never gonna leave Spider-Man until he surpasses Bendis at the least.

>The writer of Champions liked it
>I think this is an endorsement

Mark waid is trying to crawl back to DC

No, he is not.
Johns is going to bring his buddy Johns back to DC. Expect Alonso at DC in 2018 too

Mark Waid? The white nationalist known as Mark "ISIS didn't go far enough" Waid?

As if I needed anymore reason to not watch it. And I am DCfag.

By his own admission in this very tweet his standards are pretty fucking low.
It's like if I recommended Avengers because there's "Avengers assemble!" and "Hulk smash!" in the dialogue.

>What's your excuse?
I have taste.

Good. I like his DC work. Even his D run had a DC vibe to it.

Oh wait, I just realized those are both things he came up with during his time at DC. What a self-centered faggot.

But there was no "Avengers Assemble" in Avengers.

Also, he likes those quotes because he came up with them (the Speedforce, at the very least, but I assume if he put them together like that, "S for Hope" is his idea as well). It's pure vanity talking, which is even less of a valid reason.

the s stands for hope as in i hope nobody remembers that i let my adoptive father kill himself in the first movie!

>But there was no "Avengers Assemble" in Avengers.
I had doubts when I typed it but who really gives a shit.

And yeah S=hope is from Birthright.

I have none. I was planning on skipping it, but am planning on checking it out for the reasons you listed.

what does that mean?

>flash is shit
There's my excuse. Only reason I'd watch any justice league movie is for 1. flash or 2. martian manhunter

>>People who like comic books enjoy Justice League

No only people with knowledge of DC lore will sperg out at mentions of shit only they know about.
The non-DC knowledgeable people I saw it with were completely lost ( even more than BvS) and had to have a ton of shit explained to them

fuck me, this board is so fucking mainstream it hurts. literally every single one of you paying attention only to reviews is pathetic as fuck. I hope you all drown in your shitpile of generic MCU and Star Wars movies

>this post
yawn

I don't care. Stop making posts about every twitter post some Sup Forums related person makes.
Sup Forums is not /twitter drama/

i wish they would just ban capeshit movies, most of these /twitter/ posts are just Sup Forums fuckwits

>

Sounds like particularly shallow standards. Capeshit movies aren't held to the same standards as normal movies. The audiences just need to have the right nerd buttons pushed, and it doesn't matter how bland the rest of the movie is, as long as it panders just enough.

See: The entire MCU.

You saw his MoS complaint right?
The guy has standards. Pretty sure he was just simplifying why he liked it.

Don't complain about others being mainstream when you're coming to a comics board to discuss a movie.

What excuse? I liked it. A decent 6/10.
Also, Waid a shit.

But if that's the only reason he liked it, he should have also liked MoS

Most of us are literal manchildren. Where do you think you are?

Shut the fuck up, Boco.

MoS didn't mention the speedforce.

>A 300 million dollar movie indie film

Yeah, but that don't make me wrong user.

Remember when he sperged and ragequitted "The Flash" over Jay Garrick being a villain.

Then walked back on it when it turned out it was all a ruse.

>What's your excuse?
I haven't really watched any of the recent DC or Marvel films.

>What's your excuse?
I have too much experience watching movies that capeshit just makes my eyes bleed.

Just like most of Sup Forums.

>hurr durr Waid is a le fuck now so that means everything he has ever done is shit

Gotta love neo/co/

so the only thing he liked was just that two lines?

Most of Sup Forums saw through the ruse.

You guys said I should disregard his opinion specifically because he walked out of MoS. So which is it?

This. He’s pulled a 180 these past few years.

So this shilling confirms he is crawling back to DC after Cap is done, right?

Like what? My GF doesnt even read comics and wasn't completely lost while watching it.

>But if that's the only reason he liked it
Do you really believe that is the only reason he liked it?

Can confirm, my gf loved the movie.

Did he ever even watch BvS?

We may be literal manchildren, but most of us aren't virtue-signaling SJWs like he is.