Is Ezra Miller's Flash the worst superhero?

Is Ezra Miller's Flash the worst superhero?

>Can't fight.
>Afraid of everything.
>Jobs to everyone.
>Spergs constantly.
>Trips and falls all the time.
>Never grows any balls.
>Not in forensics.
>Barely faster than Superman.
>Has to be saved by Batman.
>Stupid Naruto poses before running.
>That face.

What a blunder.

they kind of have to make the Flash a fucking dork loser because he's so OP he'd ruin the film otherwise

I mean, the film is ruined by a million other things, but not by Flash fucking vibrating through all their problems. So that's something.

BUT HE MAKES FAHNNY FACES!!!!

>Jobs to everyone.

You arn't seriously trying to use the word "jobs" with a straight face are you? Get the fuck out of here.

SEETHING

This really sounds like JLU Flash but worse.

Wally was funny, but not in a autist way. He was a fast talking womanizer, but he was also extremely competent when necessary and had the whole flash museum episode to really show what kind of man he was

I'm guessing the excuse is the same as Superman and Aquaman:
>he'll grow into the chracter you like later, we need to set him up as a douche first

There was nothing wrong with the way they handled Barry, apart from the forced quips.

I liked Wally too, but what I meant was that he was the second biggest jobber in the league, with only a few moments outside of Flash and Substance to show off his ability.

This JL version sounds like him without any likable qualities.

Likable to us, maybe, but audiences these days dig the whole “goofy, sperg nerd” thing. They’re also using him as the audience insert to do the “oh wow, so cool” thing which I personally dislike.

It’s just a shame that the Flash family has such a rich history that’s been disrespected across all mediums

*tags*
WORKED YA PINHEAD!

Someone should've taught him how to run like an athlete. It looks like a caricature of running.

I like this version of Flash, mostly because it makes sense that a guy that is fast as shit doesn't know how to fight, in the same way that superman doesn't know how to fight. Both don't need to know how to fight.

Netflix Iron Fist is way way worse.

>>Can't fight.
>>Afraid of everything.
>>Jobs to everyone.
>>Spergs constantly.
>>Trips and falls all the time.
>>Never grows any balls.
>>Not in forensics.
>>Barely faster than Superman.
>>Has to be saved by Batman.
>>Stupid Naruto poses before running.
>>That face.
He's newatthis he even sayshe'snewatthisandbearlyuseshispowersatfullpotential
>we need to set him up as a douche first
He's not a douche,annoying at times, but not too bad.

Don't forget the worst offender.

>Jewish

Well that's a fucking bummer.
What's with Zack fucking up every character outside of Batman? He's like half the fags I meet that only read "serious" comics.

Why not level down his abilities instead of making him overpowered from the get-go and simply too incompetent to properly use them?

They kept that in?

>Trips and falls all the time.

That actually bothered me. It made him look really lame.

I never thought it was possible to make a Flash worse than CW Barry, but they did it. Who here is totally rooting for Thawne now?

Is it really jobbing when you're booked against fucking Superman?

>Dostojevsky!

He jobs to random Parademons too.

Hell, he jobs to stairs.

10/10 twink though.

To me, I've been rooting for Thawne for centuries.

I know right? It's almost like he just became the Flash or somthi.... oh wait.

It's a cop out and you know it.

So did Professor Xavier, the most powerful psychic on Earth. Stairs are top tier.

I don't want to jump on the hate bandwagon, but the FUCK was with his entire facial expression during this entire minute long scene?

It was a misguided attempt at humor.

Was he autistic?

Most of those are clearly the result of him being the rookie of the group, even in the trailer he said he never fought anyone so he has some of the most potential but at the moment is one of the weakest. He may have a red suit but he is very green

It was his panic face

I don't know anything about this but he looks absolutely retarded. There's that.

Panicking gives you downsyndrome?

To add, to have done it right, you give him an angry, concentrated, stone cold serious face face for the entire scene.

At the last second, before he gets hit, you show his eyes move over to see Superman's arm, both of them get wide (don't show his dicksucking mouth), and then just cut to him getting hit.

There, fixed the entire fucking scene, so it doesn't look absolutely retarded.

Yes

Anyone have the webm of Flash getting scared by Supes looking at him?

Angry face is not the same as panic face.

you need to lay off the weed

>Actual fabric mask
>Big bulky rocket ship suit for speedforcing
>Actually looks like it was built in a basement

Jesus, I can't believe how much better the BVS suit looks than this dudes shiny dome.

this, also explain how Boomerang survived their encounter.

It's a literal fact, dumbass.

>>Can't fight.
>>Afraid of everything.
>>Jobs to everyone.
>>Spergs constantly.
>>Trips and falls all the time.
>>Never grows any balls.
This sure sounds like you, OP. Are you trying to tell us something?

It's a poor excuse.

something something it's mahvel's fault

uh, no.

Was pretty bad, basically every marvel movie character in their first appearance. Between the ineptitude and quips and pop culture references

I'm still saying Neil Patrick Harris would make a great Flash/ Barry, Ezra feels like tryhard Bart to me.

>Neil Patrick Harris

Can't see it.

Batman: Gen X
Superman: Millennial
Flash: Gen Z

Did this scene ever get explained, ever?

I can...15 years ago. Fucker's almost 50.

But he's never been in a fight before. And he doesn't have friends...

It probably doesn't help that a likeable version of the character already exists in a tv show

Its been disrespected ever since Barry came back and ruined the family by usurping Wally and turning him into a nigger. If DC still cared about giving the Flash family respect, the twins would be the Flash now and not in limbo.

No

BvS
>Lois is the key
>Fear him

JL
>Supes under amnesia attacking the league
>"Bring in the big guns"
>Lois appears

He watches Rick & Morty

Is literally a time paradox: Flash travelled to the past to prevent the Darkseid Crisis

So, we should like him then?

Confirmed for high IQ.

Flash from the universe where superman goes rage mode/brought back to life and barry sees that this is caused by lois dying AND/OR he sees lois calms him down so while the league is dying off one by one and he realizes he has to tell batman before the fight to bring lois but he is shitty at time travel because he is a fucking noobie and cant control when he comes and thats why we get that scene

welcome to speedforce nigga paradoxes aint nothing but a common thing with speedforce

Because then you' complain about that instead

Please user, He's not failing. He's being sabotaged by an enemy so fast no one can see him.

Thawne is the real big bad of the Justice League movies. It was Thawne that killed Snyders daughter. It was Thawne that signd off on hiring Whedon. It was Thawne that CGI'd Cal's mustache. It was Thawne user, it was always Thawne. Every step of the way, since the third batman movie, since MoS.

PET SEMETARY!

Stairs beat that big fucking robot from Robocop too.

The world needs more stairs.

The Flash is a very sociable super and they turned him into a sperglord for no purpose other than to make his quips more accessible to an alternative 2017 audience.

There was some k-pop music video playing in the monitors when Bruce met Barry
Is it the same thing with you guys or they're doing different version like with Cap's notebook?

>Barely faster than Superman.

Hasn't that been the case in comics for decades?

I know it sometimes alternates depending on which fanboy is writing but in terms of consistency Superman has always been nearly as fast as Flash.

He did grow balls, because he wasn't whining about being scared anymore and the Parademons weren't going after him.

one of my favorite Flash pages I've ever seen is him and Supes racing, Superman saying that he's raced him and won before, and Flash says that they were for charity and leaving him in the fuckin dust

But he was still the most sociable of the League, and the most eager, while being a total newbie at fighting. I liked it.

>Nearly as fast as Flash
Speedforce bullshit always trumps others with super speed. Superman is like a marathon runner chasing a bullet train, and everyone else is basically standing still

Would Sup Forums want a flashpoint movie?

I think you meant cyborg, he was a fucking asshole for half the movie

Hell no. Its a crap story, and I want a real Flash story. Retcons be damned

We already got a Flashpoint movie. It was all right.

I want the current pool of people responsible for this slew of terrible movies to be fired, or quietly told they won't be allowed near a DC property again. Cut out everyone, start over, make a cohesive and careful plan and actually fucking stick to it.

Flash is just starting out. He's obviously going to grow into the role and he joins forensics at the end of Justice League.

Was there any mention/ easter eggs involving Martian Manhunter at all?

Where did that latern ring go after it's last owner was slain?

Why didn't Bruce build better suits for the league like Tony did?

How did Bruce, in civilian clothes, survive a straight punch to the chest from a Amazonian?

Do you think the movie would've been abit better if it was Darkseids (Hail Darkseid) kids that attacked earth for the motherboxes?

What do you think Darkseid (Hail Darkseid) did to Wolf when he was brought back?

And who the FUCK was Mother?

I can't wait until he convinces the League to attack Palestinians.

He's the most "let's turn aryans into mixed race jews" hero, that's for sure.

because people would bitch about him being nerf'd for no reason besides the incompetence

I thought this when he was in Perks of Being a Wallflower but he's kind of become really annoying about it

it wasa reference? I thought he just spouted whatever russian he remembered

why is Bruce so cavalier with his secret identity? what happened to that lady cop who now knows Superman's name is Clark and is dating somebody who works for the Daily Planet?

Let's see how cheerful you are when you cock is replaced by a hunk of jagged metal.

>Was there any mention/ easter eggs involving Martian Manhunter at all?
no
>Where did that latern ring go after it's last owner was slain?
Probably Abin Sur
>Why didn't Bruce build better suits for the league like Tony did?
That isn't his job lmao
>How did Bruce, in civilian clothes, survive a straight punch to the chest from a Amazonian?
He survived a punch to the chest from an angry Superman as well but if you want to nitpick okay
>Do you think the movie would've been abit better if it was Darkseids (Hail Darkseid) kids that attacked earth for the motherboxes?
No, it was really neat how Steppenworlf was trying to gain Darkseid's favour
>What do you think Darkseid (Hail Darkseid) did to Wolf when he was brought back?
I think the demons killed him before he made it back. If they didn't, its pretty easy to imagine what was done to him.
>And who the FUCK was Mother?
No idea, the motherboxes maybe?

TOOOOOOOOOO
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON?

>How did Bruce, in civilian clothes, survive a straight punch to the chest from a Amazonian?

I'm guessing because she pulled her punch because she wasn't trying to kill him.

I thought this scene was legit cool , user. Fuck your shit.

>Not wanting, the 10m horsepower, hydraulic mobility, jet stream cumming, optic fiber sensitivity, 15 inches dick instead of your virgin 1 inch mostofthe time flaccid penis

pretty much.

it was so fucking dumb,"spasiba" would make more sense in context.

Because as much as we bitch about his power creep we would bitch if he lost it more.

Snyder should be removed from making anymore superhero movies. He really sucks at them.

It's bullshit for supes and flash but I think it's something that works well for aquaman.