Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/7JrcKHy.jpg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478521478946.webm
youtu.be/x1FW36keZJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is this shit?

the Ayy vote

This is what we should be striving for. A capitalist nationalistic meritocracy, built upon the ideals of the founding fathers and the US Constitution. A society hell-bent on achieving American greatness and the preservation of American culture and values, at the detriment of all others. This is the only natural, sane responce to a world filled with sub-human terrorists and degenerate leftists whose only goal in life is the extermination of everything just and pure.

We tried to give globalism it's chance. We signed free trade agreements, with the promise of more jobs and cheaper wares. We opened our borders to the world, with the promise that diversity and multiculturalism would make us strong.

And what did we get? The loss of our jobs to the third world, and our factories in ruins. Welfare dependent immigrants, with high crime and terrorism as an additional caveat. It ends today.

We need a new system. Something more noble, than the petty mercantile aspirations of multinational bankers. Something greater than the slave-like morality imposed upon us by political correctness in this country. A society built upon unshakable, indelible foundations, woven from our own stock, and goverened by the light of apotheosis. That driving, all-consuming framework of beliefs that the American man is his own God. That he is God. The keeper of his own destiny. Noble by birth, master by choice, tyrant by need, and ruler by right.

This nation was great once, and it can be again. But first, we must burn the media, kill the corporatist, and purge the politicians. And then when we've freed ourselves of corruption, degeneracy, and dishonesty, then and only then, will we Make America Great Again. And the planet will tremble.

This is our destiny.

SeƱora presidenta

You need to update your OP images.

WE PASSED UPON THE STAIR
WE SPOKE OF WAS AND WHEN
ALTHOUGH I WASN'T THERE
HE SAID I WAS HIS FRIEND

Asians, Indians, etc. Literally anyone who isn't white, black, or hispanic.

Will there be one final LA Times poll?

I just looked through about 1200 of the #ImVotingBecause tweets.
60% of them were pro Trump/anti Hillary
30% of them were pro Hillary/anti Trump
9% of them were memes
1% of them were pro third party candidate

Rooftop koreans.

Soon

Based asian waifus. The most redpilled of all women

POO

Based gooks and poos maybe?

Goddamn I'm so pumped right now I just had to do 30 pushups to tire myself out

Oh fuck, we'd better answer him!

IM SO HYYYPED

I don't know what's going to happen, /tg/, but I love you.

Print this out and hand it to people before they vote:

i.imgur.com/7JrcKHy.jpg

This will get Trump into the White House. I guarantee it.

POST FAVORITE MAGA WAIFUS

I love that image so much.

AWOOOOO~

Is there even one?

That's men and women, user just cropped it confusingly.

Why do we care about LA Times at this point? It doesn't matter. What matters is the poll tomorrow.

>degenerate drug addicts idiotized by technology vs traditional mexicans
WTF!!! I WANT THE WALL NOW!

So can I fap yet? Or must I save my energy for until after he wins?

IT IS TIME

Who here /cantsleep/?

Claimed.

Who would he be voting for Sup Forums?

Everyone that the dems don't waste resources pandering to.

Awoo~

Save it, it's all yours my friend :)

GET THIS TRENDING

Trump, obviously.

> tfw been looking for this image

All I need now is Bismarck.

MAGA, USbro.

Ive come from 24 hrs into the future and trump has won. MAGA

Here. Got work in the morning but I don't give a shit, I'll get coffee.

I know what's going to happen
>not bring a time traveler
>20xx
Fucking scrub.

the mini russian

We did it, Hillary! We won Dixville Notch!

I've only been seeing asian women for trump. Maybe 2 dudes that were in that Chinese for trump group.
I've seen more asian women for trump than European women

youtu.be/x1FW36keZJw

BUILD THE WALL

How the fuck am I supposed to fall asleep?

I'm shaking with nerves.

Goodnight lads. Tomorrow, we will make America great again and I want our brothers around the world to follow.

REMEMBER:

DO NOT BELIEVE EXIT POLLS

GET YOUR ASS OUT AND VOTE, NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE

TAKE A FRIEND

>captcha: cancun lose

Indians. The media hides it because the general public is too dumb to distinguish Indians from terrorists and they don't want people to think Muslims like Trump

trump will NOT win

im gonna beat you with a stick

Spread this to woman voters.

mfw beekeeper monster vote

So asuming landslide, what time is it likely to be called?

The one fucking day of the year I can't be a at a tv/pc all day

Incorrect.

Trump will win

Reposting if anyone cares even a little bit:

You might think i'm a roleplayer from /x/ or some Mexican shitposter who wants some (You)s but what i'm about to say is very real: i have been able to predict many events before they happened from menial things like what my mom would make for dinner the next day to some larger scale things (i dreamed the iphone reveal a few weeks before it happened) and even the death of some people both close and strangers and i just "got the knowledge" a few minutes ago that Trump will barely win. I add that some time in the first two years of his presidency something very bad will happen but i don't know exactly what, if it helps i'm pretty positive that it won't be a World War but still something VERY bad.
It takes many months and even many years for me to experience this but i'm never wrong

Feel free to disregard this as a shitpost though, even when i know i'm never wrong i still can't believe any of this shit.

I thought it WAS illegal? But then again our entire Federal government is corrupt and they could get away with doing blatantly illegal shit these days. What they don't realize is, Trump voters are a different breed. Bush voters couldn't even conceive the possibility that the media would lie to them or conspire against them. Bush wasn't calling the media corrupt and liars for his entire campaign like Trump. Most Trump voters will probably tune out MSM on election day entirely except for when the final tallies and calls come in.

this mexican """intellectual""" is in fact a cholo

Waiting for the polls to open, 4hours till they open in my state
too excited

If Trump wins Pennsylvania/Michigan and Florida they'll call it by 10PM EST

I can see the headlines now, boys.

"Trump elected for president!"

I can't wait.

You're right.

America will win.

Shouldnt you start coming off of drugs and learning how to build walls, Pablo?

Where can I find live coverage of the election that isnt Alex Jones?

CNN is in MAXIMUM SHILLING mode for Hillary

He will win BIG LEAGUE

hell, male voters works too. An emotional connection is a powerful thing.

Noice

And this is the home of the millenial left-wing hillary supporters, lets hope this shows in the election results

I voted absentee, fuck I hope my ballot got back okay.

This shit won't be called until every single vote is in. The Media has already played it's hand with this midnight voting. Every race with Trump winning will be "too close to call" while the second hillary takes a 1 vote lead they will call it for her.

Prediction: Trump wins.

Doesn't deliver on his promises.

Gets blown out by Mark Cuban in 2020.

He got the digits. America wins!

Who the hell is this "I exposed Ron Paul and exposed Trump" jackoff on Infowars?

It's 7 in the morning here in Scotland. Driving to work I had to stop the car. Totally filled up with tears. Whatever happens I am so proud to be part of this, as small a part as it is. I would lay down my life if it meant he gets in.

Take your country back and save us all you fucking legends.

Wrong. Digits confirm

Yes, and also BIGLY

YESSSS! LET HIS BODY LAY THE FOUNDATION TO THE WALL.

Their viewers drop by the second

At some point they're just alone in a room talking to themselves

you should start learning to write in cyrilic and let your girls to get raped by russians

Three and a half hours until polls open. No sleep.

An unbeliever. An oldfag who discovered this place back when the first Princess Moot forged the lands. Back when Longcat was not yet truly long. and lurked. the quest for the wisdom of moar is ceaseless. Lols had not yet become lulz, Warcraft was an RTS not an MMO and our master had not been whispered of in Two Thousand years except by the dull scratching of quills on monk parchment. This nmemonic was all but dead. Except born from the orcish onomatopoeic laughter. LoL became Kek. The din of keyboards clattering his name woke this Force. His movements made manifest over the years. His most powerful emmisarry Patrick Bateman Spoke to us and showed us his power and made the rituals, traditions and gospels explicit. Over time the Chatoic Visage came to us through Pepe. Their Pepe dwelled on R9k. do not lurk there. 3homo5me bros. /Biz/ /Fit/ masterrace clan. Manifest Destiny. Be the best version of Yourself. Take what is yours by right of Desire. Pepe was a sad frog, and symbolized the inverse. Control, inferiority, destiny foretold and written. The oldfags of my time were wise and powerful. the pattern was still enshrouded. Shun the vile frogposter, for they could not be saved, too many faps were lost for keystrokes only to have wisdom implied to death. Losers cannot be helped lest they choose to win.

HAIL

recommendations pls

Not this time, pal

This year Sup Forums b/c vicious shills and lies; foolishly ; all the pills were indeed red, and discovered the amphibian menace had invaded. However, we were simply his Oracles, long has it been since a board had such an affect on real life on such scale. there was a wasteland of artifacts and relics to explore in this election cycle. Still the hated frog persisted. He was a distraction from political discourse. Trump had won the primaries and a believer finally converted through the annalects of the Anti-Trump Tragedies. In one Fever pitched night I read through hundreds of pages of sauce material all confirming happenings. disbelief was suspended and to test acted as if. His Digits communicated through me strengthening my messages. Now my kindness and savagery were rewarded and idiocy punished. Kek is with us all my friends. Do not insult the God Emperor unless their is truth in your voice for you will lose the blessing of Kek and in his endless bloodthirst Moloch will take you.
fin

MAGA
Kek Vult

Hahaha mods are trolling the fuck out of the sticky

that's powerful as shit. fucking loved it.

This will be great. They will say Hillary won early and then get BTFO and have to call it for Trump. I cannot fucking wait.

More likely "RUSSIAN SPIES GAVE TRUMP THE PRESIDENCY, SAYS OBAMA"

I doubt very much Clinton or Obongo concede if Trump wins the final count.

who else /first time voter/ here? voting to MAGA in a few hours

BASED