Why ethnonationalism?

Why ethnonationalism?
Why not civic nationalism?

Why are people not okay with culturally (european nationality) non-europeans that contribute to society?

>they dont exist
They are not the rule, but they do exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalismproject.org/articles/nikolas/title.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because niggers are funking disgusting.

because nationalism is raciss :^)

That's like just your opinion, man

They don't exist.

I say this after attending a majority chink uni in California (spics everywhere), sandwiched between two black cities.

I have seen the enemy and he is a different race.

Enthnonationalism because that sort extremism marginalizes WN even amongst whites.

Most people around here have no clue how JEW'D this board really is. They think shills post shit like "wow it's fucking nothing," but really the memes themselves were altered by the Jews.

>I want to stay, Whitey: the post

They do. They are obviously not going to integrate in large numbers. I know happy, contributing, culturally finnish people of african descent.

I am 'white' finnish.

>I know happy, contributing, culturally finnish people of african descent.

...Right.

In the US it's incredibly obvious races never integrate. They just form their own parallel culture that stays wholly distinct.

Asians don't become American. They become Asian American.
African don't become American. They become African American.
Spics don't become American. They become dirty fucking leeches that need to die.

Only Europeans can fully integrate.

Nations are created by ethnic groups. You cannot be a nationalist in a country that doesnt consist of one specific ethnic group.
If you want civic nationalism then move to a multiethnic nation like America. American nationalism is basically globalism/imperialism.

As i said, I know its not majority that can and is willing to integrate. And you've had massive immigration which explains self-segregation among the races.

Whites can integrate better because of the society that has been made by europeans.

Why couldn't a 2nd generation black be all of those things that i mentioned?

Typically with immigration we let a bunch in, close the gates, then the immigrants can assimilate.

The problem is we haven't closed the gates in a while, specifically with Latin and Asian Immigration.

Assimilation hasn't fully happened with blacks because democrat programs keep them segregated, along with the media pushing their divisive narrative.

Why would you want to mix up the gene pool with less IQ?
Culture is downstream from IQ

Because white nationalists are low IQ, r-selected inferiors whose little brainlets don't allow them to think beyond the material. They are on the same level as the niggers they hate so much. This is why I will never consider them Kameraden.

If the state is truly strong, it kills the savage culture in the savage.

>American nationalism is basically globalism/imperialism
Funny how we have achieved more than your insignificant (but "ethnically pure" kek) shithole nation ever will.

Still, I think the American identity needs to be strengthened. Integrate or gtfo.

Because everyone (including them) knows they're completely different with a completely different history.

We're even biologically hardwired to empathize less with people who don't look like us.

>You cannot be a nationalist in a country that doesnt consist of one specific ethnic group.
Why is that?

Why minority dictate?
Assimilate or shut up.

I'm a civic nationalist. The problem is that none of the browns can get past their racial identities.

Why not a combination of both? Why pretend they are mutually exclusive? Are you a Jew?

nationalismproject.org/articles/nikolas/title.html

Cultural assimilation is what is required, right?

The melting pot America is wholly new.

Until 1980 we were mostly just a couple Norther/Western European countries with a small population of Southern/Eastern Europeans.

Yes, there were roughly 10% Blacks, but they were little more than farm animals.

"White" Americans are on average 3% nigger LMAO

Then what the fuck do you care?

Bullshit. More like a small percentage of niggers claim they're white and it skews the average.

>If I use the word "Kameraden" they won't think I'm a kike.

fuck you you jew

Generally, most "ethnonationalists" are, which is why you hear about "the good ones"
On a personal level, that works fine. You can hold beliefs about a race that are true on average while not believing the same thing about every individual of that race.
The problem is that on a societal level, when you're trying to draft immigration policies for a country or whatnot, its basically impossible to differentiate between people who will mesh culturally/integrate and who are just pretending so they get let in. What we tend to do, at least when we aren't having a charity-case wave for people to take advantage of, is select people that already having something non-cultural to offer. If you're a doctor or engineer, as long as your accreditation is respectable, you'll generally have an easy time, and we hope the cultural stuff works out after.

>denial

>culturally (european nationality) non-europeans
This is fucking all garbled together, Pekka.

Nationalism is based on the idea of nation, which requires includes "common stock/ethnicity/history/lineage/blood/kin".

Then the French decided to re-purpose the term nationalism, trying to create a unifying agent for their vast colonial empire. A common identity based on language and culture, instead of the more Germanic view of nationalism; which was based around the people (nation = people). France viewed their colonial regions as France proper, as opposed to Great Britain who viewed those regions and inhabitants with overlordship. GB did not provide "equal laws", while France counted everyone inside their borders (colonial or mainland) as simply French. A strong common identity was proposed by many French intellectuals, due to the divide between aristocracy who at the time deemed themselves to descend from the Franks, while the general public viewed the Gauls as their ethnogenesis cradle.

Then America adopted that through their state-building process, also being allied and influenced in large by French values like freedom of press/speech etc.

Then through America's enormous global influence, people have now started conflating nationalism with patriotism.

The US is not a nation state, it's a state based around consocionalism and patriotism. It uses culture as it's main building block of identity.

Nationalism in the non-Franco meaning uses culture as well, as it's included in the idea of people/ethnic group. But it also demands blood as well common tradition, norms, history, and collective identity.

Personally, it seems like "civic nationalism" can work to certain extents. Brazil does, the U.S does. But are they model societies?
The idea of a common origin can be an incredible glue to a society, providing trust and unity.

If a bunch of Africans landed on the island of Japan thousands of years ago would it be the same Japan it is today? Would it be the second largest economy in the world or a developing mudhut shithole full of blasian chinese rape babbies and an extremely poor climate for farming?

It is the people that make the culture. You can't have France or French culture without the French people.

Hey.

So, the nation is the race. There is no such thing as "civic nationalism." What you're describing is some kind of corporate franchise democracy that, unfortunately, the USA sold to the World.

"Democracy" can only exist in a society that is largely ethnically homogeneous because that is the only way a consensus and common law can be established. Further, the ethnicity is a familial and spiritual bond that ties everyone together, strengthening mutual respect.

Early in the USA, a kind of balance had been reached between various (very similar) ethnicities such as the Scots, the Dutch, the German immigrants, etc, because they adopted the English language and had a close enough cultural heritage that it was possible to merge it into a kind of Diaspora European identity. Alas, even that failed and many maps of the USA show that not only do the races segregate themselves, but the different whites of different ancestry do the same. We also have things like the Civil War or East/West divides that can be largely traced back to ancestral divisions.

Race is Nation.

Civic nationalism is jew propaganda. The only thing that keeps a "civic" society together is jewish pop culture, credit, and cops.

Race is real and race matters.

If you make exceptions for magical negroes or magical Finns who just happen to fit your society, they bring with them genes that will rear their ugly heads in their children.

>Why ethnonationalism?

Because Sup Forums is full of roleplayers and trolls.

>So, the nation is the race
No it's not. Part of it, sure.

You begin your argument from a fallacy do mental gymnastics to make it work. Exactly like leftists with "everyone is equal."

would be to hard and complicated. just make everyone russian and world peace will come to mankind.

Putnam.

One of the functions of a nation state is to act as a safeguard for the interests of its constituent nation.

It doesn't even matter what colour or ethnicity they are, but the way immigrants vote is always massively out of step with the native population.

Every country on earth should be at least 90% native. After that things get troublesome.

Yes.
The goal of Estonia is well-being of Estonians. You can become one with enough time spent assimilating.
Or you can shut up.

Currently there is third (invasive) option on the table too - erase Estonians (Estonian culture).

Some cultures are not compatible.

1.) A "nation" is an ethnic group with sovereignty over it's ethnic group, hence "nationalism" is allegiance to your ethnic group.
2.) Because the origin of altruism is shared genetics. See "Green Beard Effect" and game theory simulation of "ethnocentrism vs. humanitatarianism". Without shared genes, incentive to cooperate is not an Evolutionary Stable Strategy.
3.) Mixed ethnic groups have less fitness as a group. See "outbreeding depression".
4.) Civic nationalism is prone to acceptance of help without reciprocation, making "free riders".
5.) In the unique case of whites, mixing with any other ethnic group makes the offspring visibly non-white, reducing natural cooperation.

my grandfathers didnt dyed for nothing you mongol shit
(you dont know that feel , you dont know whar glory is)

A real concern. But then why not just import east-asians?

Trump will bring Sharia to America confirmed.

Prove it.

>Why not civic nationalism?

You mean like in America? Does it look to you like its working?

Good post. At the moment i have nothing to say about your post. I'll see what other have to say.

Lmao keep crying, inferior. You will never be a true fascist like me. You wish you could be associated with me but, alas, a wolf does not involve himself in matters of curs.

Civic nationalism is the way, I'm bro tier and I love western civ. If it wasn't for the United States I might be herding goats and shit. Sure, I dealt with racism growing up. But now I'm fucking rich and I bang out white girls all the time. Racism is old school. What culture you ascribe to is what matters and I thank all of you for fighting to save western civilization.

because Sup Forums is autistic

Nonwhites as a collective go 100% blue every election

If there is a change in that I will consider it

It depends on what kind of country you want to live in. Homogeneous countries tend to have a strong sense of trust towards strangers, and willingness to pay taxes to support those they deem to belong to their group. Heterogeneous countries don't. It's the kind of Brazilian "every man for himself"-mentality, with gated communities everywhere, with slums. In sociology it's called low-trust vs high-trust societies. So far there doesn't seem to be anything that can work as unifying as the idea of common ethnicity.

Does that mean Brazil sucks in all ways possible? No, in many ways it's a wonderful place. But it will have higher crimes as a result, it will be more about self-interest than the interest of your neighbor. If you're suspecting your neighbor of not following laws, then why should you? There will be nepotism, higher degree of corruption.

It's not something I look forward for Sweden in the future, but I'm not saying it could never work to varying degrees of acceptable functionality.

Try as you might, you will have an incredibly hard time to find ANYTHING else that could bind people together and make them trust each other, as well as the (albeit sometimes fuzzy) common identity your "people" provides.

>Does it look to you like its working?
Yes.

Oklahoma, a united state, alone has a higher GDP than your entire fuck backward shithole gypsy country.

See: This will end. We will become like Brazil and Venezuela soon enough.

Civic nationalism is a dead end.
The different cultures-ethnicities have deeply rooted and based diverse group desires. In multicultural societies this conflict is exploited.

Civic nationalism enables parasitic "overlord clique" that serves only their own interests.

I can't wait for Madame President to fuck your shit up.

Because ethnicity is the root of your civilisation, inviting plurality invites a fundamental change in your civilisation's character.

Nationalism is demonised since Hitler so it's either extreme or not.
Actually Trump is literally civic nationalist, but falls himself an americanist because nationalism is nazi and shit.

They still have their own distinct culture that isn't all that compatible with Europe either. Would you really want to live like a Japanese salaryman?

They're the most appealing import by far, sure, but only because every other option might as well be fucking orcs.

Because the bonds of ethnicity are stronger than the bonds that the general concept of something very ethereal like a civic nation has.

Also, civic nationalism has no sense in countries with a strong national identity already there. Those who, by the way, try to preach that in countries with strong national identity are called shills of the NWO, jews,...There's nothing to rally behind but a state.

European pavement ape (european nationality) is of no use.

Because other nationalities only maintain a culture when their numbers are such that they have no choice. In their hearts they always identify strongly with where they came from, you need only look at afro-americans who have been in the US for hundreds of years but still talk about their african spirit.

As soon as their numbers grow they actively try and change the culture to that of where they came from.

Id accept small scale immigration to combat this, but in the magnitude of a couple of hundred a year max.

Yes it is. Culture arises from the population, if you want western culture, you're not going to get it from people who make nothing but various flavors of tyrannical despotism.

I need to learn to not write walltexts so people actually bother to read them. Night everyone.

It was a good post. Goodnight Sven

because I'm not, and I don't need to explain why

they're awful all of them, even the ones that are motivated.

think about it like this, for everyone of them, there is less, appartemnets/houses, one less job, one more person in a line, one more person at the welfare office, one more person, who needs, food, water etc. etc. fuck em, this right here is our land, our resources, our heritage, they can fuck off

they are competition, they drive up cost of living in every sector, I seriously get pissed off writing this because of the math I've done, if it were up to me we would deport ALL of them today.

but the worst part is, that they don't fucking care, they would gladly steal all of this from us and they're not even grateful.

>non-europeans that contribute to society (and also implying they assimilate to our culture)

ONLY nonwhites ive seen fully assimilate are asians (Japanese/Chinese/Korean etc NOT shitskin indians and sandrats) and most of the time they have to be born and raised here for it to happen. However ones that are not assimilated tend to not try to replace the host culture, work and contribute and try to have their kids assimilate

>mix up the gene pool

Ban race mixing. emphasize that while we can all share a culture that the races must stay pure to ensure long term health

boom problem solved

Because Civic Nationalism led inevitably to where we are today.

You need to take human nature into account. Whether or not you like it, part of human nature is genetic tribalism. Civic nationalism has at its core the same philosophy that liberalism does - universalism and "Creed makes the Country". Liberalism is just the inevitable decay and degeneration of civic nationalism.

>Night everyone.
it's 9:49 am, what the fuck are you talking about

Only terminal stormfronters are not okay with other races. A realist's approach is based on merit. If you want your country to prosper you should only ever mix up and never down. Implement screening for every would-be immigrant and only accept those with high IQ, good health, correct political beliefs, and non-aggressive, honest personalities. The only downside to this approach is that even if this particular nigger is healthy, smart and hardworking, it doesn't guarantee his offspring is going to be the same. For all we know they will regress back to their racial mean, especally if he mates with another nigger, so if you want to play it safe it's still better to shut off the shitskins entirely. Only when full-on eugenics is applied does this approach reliably work. Obviously that's far from what people currently consider acceptable, so even merit-based immigration is still a wager - your chances are significantly higher than if you indiscrimiately let everyone in, but the trend might still be against you in the long term.

I'm not sure that you peeps even have a clear definition of "assimilate" because here in America we have several different kind of white people.

Lots of the European immigrants still retain an individual culture, separate from the rest of America. Just look at a New Yorker vs a Californian vs a Southerner. There are more than that, even.

Y'all are just racist to brown people, it doesn't matter if they act like regular dudes.

This, nationalism is like raising you children. Liberalism is the political equivalent of being a smothering helicopter parent who makes sure their child always gets a trophy.

Well, why let the other group into your lands then? If doing this is just like giving away land to a foreign country

>A realist's approach is based on merit.
Brain and finance drain is unethical.

>Why are people not okay with culturally (european nationality) non-europeans that contribute to society?
it would be cool if they did exist but they don't. America from 1950-2016 is a perfect example of what happens when you bring in "diversity"

How is this relevant?

If you were strict about it so few browns would make the cut that they'd be white in a few generations

Because we don't want our identity erased.
The United States used to be 90% white, it was this way in the 1960s.
Now we are only 60% of the country, likely even less than that if it were really broken down demographically.

We are being destroyed and an ethnostate is the only way to reverse this.

I am a civic nationalist to a point.

I think in the end a homeland should remain a homeland and the native ethnicity should never drop to a visible minority

This doesn't apply to the USA since it is the homeland of native Americans who all died of flu

People are, we want a fair society where people pull their weight. In Sup Forums you will get edgy reactionaries saying things because that's the culture here.

Stand Still Stay Silent is fucking awesome.

i'm ok with them contributing. i'm not ok with them running for office or voting.

>Why are people not okay with culturally (european nationality) non-europeans that contribute to society?
it would be cool if they did exist but they don't. America from 1950-2016 is a perfect example of what happens when you bring in "diversity"

>But Adolf, imperialistic nationalism is OK so long as it supports my egalitarian equality-worship

Culture is partially a product of race. Nogs wouldn't build Europe and Europeans wouldn't build Ethiopia.

That doesn't work.
We tried it here during 50 years, it just doesn't work.
Multiculturalism is a lie.

>Nation;
>Latin nationem (nominative natio) "birth, origin; breed, stock, kind, species; race of people, tribe,"

Civic nationalism is wishful thinking that ignores the genetics effect on humans. We are not simply products of our surrounding culture, the genes have a real effect on us. Perfect assimilation doesn't exists and immigrant/refugees will always bring something foreign with them.

Where do you even live if you actually think niggers are okay?

Because civics are ideas and ideas come from people and people are what they are primarily because of generics.

You can never have a western civilization in spite of white people, you can only ever have it because of white people.

Because they are so rare that it is not worth the effort of trying to find them.

oklahoma is one of the whitest, homogenous states

I do exist
My iq is often higher than most belgians i know, or i know often more than them

I'm a brazilian immigrant, i got here young tho when i was because my mother divorced my father and later married my stepfather. My father is white, my mother is amerindian. A very good friend of mine was very nationalistic so he influenced me a lot. Im only 22 now but a few years ago i redpilled myself on how everything in the world works and the jewish schemes and well every pollack knows what im talking about. I often see people of my country not assimilating to the belgian ways and that always bugged me because ive always tried to be as belgian and polite as possible, my dutch is great and i speak it without a foreign accent.

Immigration isnt bad as long as there is a good screening and the immigrants try to adapt as good as possible to the country they live in.

look, a minority can integrate without problems, even the nazis had jewish leaders but you dont build a system around a minority.