Man that's just

a CONSPIRACY

>C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
I applaud Snyder for being brave enough to ruin what was going to be a perfect year for capekino

once again, proof of DC fans having no standards, they'll just go see whatever is there if a character is in it.

>they'll just go see whatever is there if a character is in it.
Isn't it underperforming everywhere but BR?

M..M..Marvel conspiricy

evanslaugh.jpg

please do that edit

>Wonder Woman
>92% Fresh

I'm sorry, but did I pay to see the same movie as the rest of these people? The action was corny as fuck the longer the movie dragged on, the romance happened too quickly with barely any actual chemistry, and the characters were mostly all forgettable. Why the fuck does anyone care what anyone from Rotten Tomatoes thinks when they have such awful taste in movies? You faggots are like impressionable children. Eat my fucking asshole, Sup Forums.

>he belives in the "taste" meme
>meanwhile all his arguments are based on subjective interpretation
ugh

Does anyone have the link for the edit of this video with Behind Blue Eyes playing?
>You don't know what it's like, to be the Batman

WW has a 7.5/10 average which seems about right for it. It's a "perfectly okay" movie which for the DCEU means it's a masterpiece

Everything isn't a meme, you delusional bitch. If you ever talk to me about memes again you're not getting dindin tonight.

That's just fucking sad.

Homecoming was a ducking awful movie, fucking sjws giving this piece of shit more than 60

>Everything isn't a meme, you delusional bitch. If you ever talk to me about memes again you're not getting dindin tonight.
Taste is a meme though. The only objective criteria for movie quality are the purely technical ones like camera work. The rest, like, writing, character development and shit like that, is all open to subjective interpretation and cannot be measured in anything really.

criticize it without mentioning "muh minorities" or "muh Stark"

kys butthurt DCunt

>The only objective criteria for movie quality are the purely technical ones like camera work. The rest, like, writing, character development and shit like that, is all open to subjective interpretation and cannot be measured in anything really.

Norhing about that makes it a meme, you idiot. And what the fuck did I tell you? You'd better eat a big lunch at school today, son.

CGI worse than ps2 games, mj and flash awful acting, peter depency on the suit made no sense, aunt reaction to finding out his hero life was ridiculous etc

Saving the worst for last.

>it is either 90+ "best ever" or sub 40 "worst ever"
>nothing in between
really activates my charcoal

Nice try console wars fag, go back to Sup Forums

This is you

Homecoming and Quipsters of the Galaxy don't deserve those ratings. At all.

Why did Thor get that good of a score?
Was I really the only one annoyed how often it went for the joke?

Guardians 2 wasn’t great but also not bad by any means

Homecoming was irredeemable garbage though

Too many jokes but they probably overcompensated because of Thor 2

Still an enjoyable movie imo, not happy ab how surtur was used but good plot device if nothing else I guess, and while valkyrie’s casting was awful she wasn’t as terrible as I expected

Hela was 10/10

Notice how Logan a FOX X-Men Movie has the highest ratings.

This is why XMen if PERFECT in their hands. They know what they're doing. Shout Out to FOX for giving great movies and TV shows.

It's a ratio of how many critics liked it or not, not if it was a 9/10 or 10/10 etc. A 3/5 could pass as fresh.

Lol gud joke fgt

Not a joke faggot.

This is why Logan is getting a best movie Oscar soon.

Someone put Affleck on suicide watch.

Ironic that it has audience score only lower than Logan, but higher above else.

>aqua man in jeans
Jesus costume department, don’t fucking strain yourselves. Or I guess it fits “redneck aqua man”

From the get go the audience score's usually very close to a 5, same for the %. Looks like this thing is fucked in all fronts.

Check the numbers it had MUCH more people reviewing it than Thor 3, and Justice League barely even started anywhere.