Trump loses

You have lost Sup Forums.

Check the trips.

Donald Trump has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office. His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of America’s nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read.

HAHA FAGGOT

Uh oh, looks like Trump's winning

But the sexist racist xenophobic stuff is what I like about him?

kek wills it

>no record of public service
Better than a shitty record
>no qualifications for public office
Such as?

It begins...

Can't wait until trump loses. This trump meme has finally come to an end.

Do americans really think like this troll?

fuckin witnessed

You got

Checked
And rekt

Wow, this is the first time I'm hearing any of this. All this time I've spent following the election and I've never heard any of these original thoughts before. Really makes me think

so many digits

This backfired on you hard, didn't it faggot?

NERD VIRGIN. SAGE

>Check the trips.
>449

Stop giving Ausbros a bad name cunt

HE CANT BE STUMPED

Fuck off lady gaga and take your buzz words with you faggot

>Donald Trump has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office.

I don't know. I think actually building things by themselves first hand instead of bidding on government contracts supersedes actual government service and or administration. Plus he has people that can do administrative work for him, and that is what all matters.

Too much time on Sup Forums made you a fuckwit. Get fucked cunt.

>t. chang yang

>t. edgy internet shitposter

Get a life looser.

Repeating digits is fucking stupid

Fucking hillary bots

>looser
I thought chinks were supposed to be smart.

You're a faggot but I'm impressed with your usage of affect.

Do you think it hurts me trying to guess my race and failing miserably? Enjoy Hillary you shitposting queerbag

lol scumbag shill tries to justify voting for a criminal traitor. kill yourself

You're not on the same plane nigga. GET BTFO!

Praise Kek!

Lost? We are just getting started. We are about to reign down 8 years of kek. Take these digits for example...

Chink, pajeet whatever.

Trump will win btw.

t. genderfluid resident of Newtown, drinking soy vanilla lattes

woah...

Honestly, nobody is qualified to be president when they are elected. You can be qualified for certain aspects (Clinton is qualified for the foreign policy part of the job because she was Secretary of State, whereas Trump is qualified for the management part because he was/is the CEO of a multi-billion dollar company). Technically speaking, Trump may be unqualified for the presidency, but so is Clinton. Nobody in US history has been. Additionally, it doesn't really matter if you've never been an elected official before because Eisenhower was never an elected official prior to being president and he was arguably the best president of the past 70 years (depending on who you ask, he was top 2 over the last century).

Wrong and wrong and wrong

Try again

Would'ja look at that

I, too, can plagiarize from The Atlantic magazine.

Looking forward to your suicide tomorrow.

>no trips

Trump will win, praise Kek!

Are you going to shitpost harder out of frustration when Hillary wins?

Once Trump loses in about 18 hours, maybe Sup Forums will be readable again and all you idiots can fuck off back to wherever you can from.

Trump gonna die

>Donald Trump has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office.

This is why he's the best candidate.

I don't deal in speculative future timelines.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD NIGHT NEW HAMPSHIRE

AND HELLO PRESIDENT TRUMP

COMON GUYS TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP!

booooooooring

trump 2016

Lots of angry faggots and cucks in this thread.

Clinton and Saudi Arabia fund/arm ISIS and then send YOU to fight them.

hey OP I found your pic

>no qualifications
are you qualified to determine if he's qualified?

Fuck off, CTR, just enjoy your last day of work and be done with it, there's no point in trying to shill any longer, you may as well drink bleach and take a nice long dirtnap if you're going to be a faggot like this.

There are very few things officially listed as to what qualifies someone to be POTUS. That's kinda the point, it's a civil position that anyone can run for.

Can't wait for the butthurt tomorrow.

New pol sucks. This board used to be hip lefties sarcastically pretending to be stormfront. Now this board is infested by righties whom can't handle banter.

>whom

Dumbass.