Hey Sup Forums, how do I convince my friends that all the shit clinton has done(spirit-cooking, human trafficking, ect...

hey Sup Forums, how do I convince my friends that all the shit clinton has done(spirit-cooking, human trafficking, ect.) is not just conspiritard stuff? I want them to vote for trump

You dont its to late in the game to convince them of that stupid shit.

Go with
>warmonger
>corrupt
>same as bush

etc,

Ask them if they liked Bush.
If no tell them he endorsed Hilary because she is just like them
Boom headshot

Personally, all of the "negative" stuff I've seen posted about Hillary has just made me want to vote for her even more.

Someone who can mastermind that level of cover-up and be that ruthless in action? That is the type of leader we need.

The next few years are going to be a mess; we need a leader who is willing to spend lives and manipulate people to achieve the ends we require.

>how do I convince my friends that all the shit clinton has done(spirit-cooking, human trafficking, ect.) is not just conspiritard stuff?
except it is you stupid retard. even the trumpcucks desperately trying to to promote this shit know it. th only real point of it is to throw shade on hillary. only supremely desperate faggots believe it.

Wait a second.

There is a satanist candidate and you don't want your friends to vote for them?

Oh is she the mastemind now? I thought she was the gimped horse they bet on which led to everything falling apart

LEAF

>spirit-cooking
FACT: No proof that Hillary was even there.
>human trafficking
FACT: No proof it has anything to do with Hillary
FACT: No conclusive proof that it really happened.

What's the rest?

Its gonna be pee pee pants city here real soon

I don't know who you are or what you hoped to accomplish but your post has single-handedly ruined my LIFE. I hope you're happy.
What's the point of voting ? I'll probably just stay home tomorrow.

sh-shalom.

go with

How about the fact that it has hurt Clinton's chances at winning? Do that one next please

But it IS conspiritard stuff.

If you can't convince your friends to vote for Trump on the strength of his character and platform, then he doesn't deserve to win.

Selling government access for personal gain and mishandling classified info is not conspiritard stuff. Both are very illegal.

She's an unindicted felon. If your friends don't get that by now, don't waste your breath.

/thread

Seriously, give me some real proof.

Hiltards will always use arguments like "So what if Podesta did it? Hillary is not Podesta" or "What if it was taken out of context?"

I lost 10 IQ reading this.

Pretty much this, though I hate to admit it. If she was into some proper shady shit, I mean at a personal level, then the fat autists on this board who've been trawling through endless emails and circle-jerking over 'suspicious' recipes and vague drug references have failed to dig it up.

I like Trump, I don't like Hillary, but if there was anything good hidden then that's how it's staying.

The Sup Forums that made those endless 'get in here' Podesta email threads all got trolled into chasing smoke.
10/10 for Shillary's IDF, they got you good.

> Lol of course you're a fucking Serbian.

You have successfully stumped us all with your superior logic.

So let's get this straight... a good percentage of people in her inner circle are either pedophiles or are interested in satanic rituals and symbology which all seem to be connected to a "pizza" chain or Epstein, but this is by all some sheer coincidence and there is no way she could possibly be involved?

Now, go back to drinking vodka and having your ass plowed by papa or some homeless Russian guy. It won't help you with the fact that you're a retard but at least it will build more character so that you can at least be more entertaining when you troll.

This obviously applies to the other obvious CTR shills in this thread also - I'm not trying to discriminate here.

see

>implying she gives a fuck about you

What you don't understand, nigger, is that she is power hungry, it's all about personnal gain.
She doesn't give a fuck about the US, she wants to be president because it will satisfy her lust for status, she doesn't have any real project.

The spirit cooking thing was just to spooker nigs and soccer moms. Most of haven't taken to drinking out own koolaid, but hey it's a big board. Everything revealed from the Podesta emails, though, her contempt for the common man, her differing private and public opinions, her secret pro fracking stance, her donors and everything.is is pretty much damning. Follow the money to her foreign foundation donors and speeches paid for by banker who just a few years ago had to receive bailouts. There are no reasons to vote for Hillary, but there are a few reasons to vote for Trump

Tell them the blood, semen, and breastmilk was provided by the people who attended the dinner.

i call bullshit, if you can still type then you're holding on to the scant few you had before

You cannot change another person's mind. If they are emotional people rather than rational people, they will vote according to their panderers rather than to the facts.