That's it, it's over

That's it, it's over
Fuck you Marvel, it's your fault we couldn't have good fun movies about super heroes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QKBBQ5HTj5E
youtu.be/Nm0Fnxx796g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hahahahahhahahaahahahahahhaa
*shits on you*

Why Blame Marvel, for DC's incompetence.

Disney shills paid for a smear campaign in China and for bad reviews to ruin everyone's interest in the movie.
Thats the only reason no one would want to see the fucking Justice League, these are the tip top of A list heroes, no one else comes close.

China is entering their own renaissance of loud action explosion films, so they don't need shameful laowai pictures with budget fat like laowai belly.

>Fuck you Marvel, it's your fault we couldn't have good fun movies about super heroes
Uh, I think you got it backwards there. The first joke in your universe was in like the third movie, because DC hates "quips".

Justice League is all about DARK EDGE KILLER BATMAN and his DARKNESS, oh, and there's five other guys or something? The screen is too dark to see anything really, since everything takes place at night forever, even the fucking suicide squad movie where they're out in the desert at noon is dark.

I'm pretty sure Spiderman has been selling more than all combined for a decade or so

Why would Disney spend money when the previous movies are all anyone would need?

Man 3 Kingdoms was great until Liu Bei showed up and was still good until Zhuge Liang appeared

Great. I hope WB Execs shit their pants so badly that they completely change their approach to future films. Their current one is clearly shit.

wewwwww

Pretty sure Wonder Woman did A-Ok even in the presence of Marvel's continued existence lol. No other DC film was fun, mostly because they were shit made from the ground up

They hate competition, they knew if they didn't do anything this movie would bury them. It's the fucking JUSTICE LEAGUE

I think it was the first Chinese tv show I watched. If it came out today, think of all the memes.

Not sure if falseflagging for (you)s or legitimately retarded.

Why change? Kill it completely.

All the movies they announced aren't worth it anyway.

Marvel didn't force Snyder, Whedon, and all WB execs to be total fucking hacks.

There has never been hope for the franchise because it started from the pile of shit that is Man of Steel.

Agreed

Anything not currently shooting should be killed entirely.
Try again from the ground up. Entirely new people across the board.

Don't even transition into it with the Flashpoint movie.
It'd just be shitty and not worth the effort.

FUCK OFF MARVEL SHILL, YOU RUINED HERO MOVIES WITH ALL YOUR QUIPS

[blames externally]

*inhales*

youtu.be/QKBBQ5HTj5E

Fuck you, I thought it was great. I was legit surprised how much I liked it. Still, two good movies don't make up for three bad ones.

Being the latest in a series of terrible movies and having a publicly rough production didn't help.

>quips
Fuck offfffffffffffffffffffffffffff

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh wow
Finally it's dead.
I have to admit, it's bittersweet, I was hoping for more ridiculous trainwrecks.
At least Aquaman is still coming.

Fuck you, Aquaman will show every one that DC isn't a joke, the public loves Aquaman

Now for the Starfire movie to fail.

I wonder what'll this means for the future films like:

Joker Solo film
Joker and Harley film
Nightwing
Gotham City Sirens
Batgirl
And the many others more

WB should've pushed WW to March and JL to June.

She's in a TV series you dip. They never use the TV actors for the movies.

They will probably still make capeshit, but will abandon any plans for a cinematic universe.

Still hope it'll fail.

>jared leto joker
yawn

>Not even the chinks want JL
IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

>Aquaman finished filming weeks ago
>release-date in 13 months

Lets face it, WB will reshoot/recut the movie into the ground in order to "fix it"

>Thats the only reason no one would want to see the fucking Justice League

no one want to see JL because a lot of people still have the shit taste from Batsy vs super

>release-date in 13 months
Aren't christmas releases where films get sent to die?

Smell as bad as the spiderverse sony wants to shit out.

Time's have changed
Our movies are getting worse
They dont bring us profit
All the critics see us and curse

Should we blame Marvel?
Or blame the fans?
Or should we blame that tomato site?

No, blame Snyder, blame Snyder!
With his style thats edgy and grim
And his writing thats just shit

Blame Snyder, blame Snyder!
We need to call Joss
It's Snyders fault

Don't blame us for Man of Steel
Snyder touched it and now our main lead is so queer.

Batman v superman
could have taken us out of the bad karma
But now that snyder touched it everyone is shouting Martha!

Well, blame Snyder, blame Snyder
It seems that everything's gone wrong
Since Snyder came along

Blame Snyder, blame Snyder
Even her daughter cant stand him at all

Our cinematic universe could have shined big and bright
But now after these movies our future looks blight.
Should we blame the writers?
Should we blame ourselves?
Should we put our plans in shelves?
Heck no

Blame snyder, blame snyder
Hes a stupid and broody loon
And that bitch Henry Cavil too
Blame snyder, shame on snyder

youtu.be/Nm0Fnxx796g

>Christmas equals death
>What is Star Wars 3 years in a row

spring is usually the deadzone

>what is star wars
3 movies in 3 years against decades and hundreds of other films

Did they forgot to remove the negro for the Chinese market?

Good. The more those shit movies sell the worse it means for the comics. If the movies sell like shit maybe the comics can stop having to appeal to movie fags.

>At least Aquaman is still coming
>implying it won't be cancelled and The Crow's release date won't be pushed ahead

>Justice League is all about DARK EDGE KILLER BATMAN and his DARKNESS, oh, and there's five other guys or something? The screen is too--
Batman took a backseat to Superman and Cyborg.The only one that felt lacking was Aquaman. This movie has tons of color and light even in the Snyder spots.
That's what made the changes in JL so bad
>Anything not currently shooting should be killed entirely.
>Try again from the ground up. Entirely new people across the board.
>Don't even transition into it with the Flashpoint movie.
>It'd just be shitty and not worth the effort.
That's stupid to since a reboot this late in the game would backfire Sony style

>Not even fucking CHINA wants to see this shit
>The fucking country that consistently makes trash like Transformers break records each time
>Not even THAT kind of country is willing to throw money at JL
Jesus
Fucking
Christ
That just speaks volumes on how miserable this entire thing is.
When not even China of all fucking places wants your shitty movie then you should realize how badly you fucked up.

>Flashpoint movie.
Facepalm.

>Hobbit trilogy
>Avatar
>90% of all the Oscar flicks

I liked it

t. Brazilian

Doesn't Momoa know the Crow franchise is career suicide?

No, it isn't.
You can't go >NOT MUH at all criticism and then claim it's the same thing. It's not our Justice League. It's some new thing that nobody likes

what career?

Haven’t checked those sales numbers in five odd years or so have you user?

>GoT
>Conan
>Aquaman

Don't be a bully. He's got a career. Remember when he was on Stargate Atlantis for like 7 seasons?

And Baywatch!

For reference here are China's largest movie openings

Was he in The Rock's Baywatch?

>Nightwing
Who the heck want to watch bland Batman besides his fanboys?

Marvels fault... yeah..

Marvel has nothing to do with me refusing to see
>fat Batman (bad actor)
>unattractive twig Wonder Woman (terrible actress)
>Hawaiian dude broooo Aquaman
>effeminate faggot Flash
>nonexistent green lantern
>token cyborg over Martian manhunter
>rushed shitty movies because WB wants that avengers money
I’ll happily just wait for young justice s3 and my boy Wally coming back to life than this pile of shit Hollywood garbage

Where’s Justice League?

Well, Marvel is making mad dosh of literally whos... about time DC tries it too.

DC's A-list heroes are simply too grand and epic for the general moviegoer to understand and appreciate.

>hiring Bendis

It barely made over a tenth of what Avengers 2 made, where do you think it is

You think?
I bet keeping just Gadot, Jenkins, and Miller around would get people on board.

There's barely any real continuity in the X-Men movies now and nobody really cares.

I bet you’re one of those faggots that thinks the Justice League Unlimited cartoon is the best representation of the JL.

actual state of DCinema fags, just accept that they can't hire a decent film crew to make a movie post-Nolan.

Hasnt opened yet

>DC's A-list heroes are simply too grand and epic for the general moviegoer to understand and appreciate.

The shit you people come up with. "Superman is too sophisticated for the plebs!". come on.

Or, you know, DC refuses to properly cast or write a decent script for these a listers.

Just look at OP’s picture. That’s not the fucking justice league. No one wants to pay for a movie ticket when some casting director who has never read a comic book already sabotaged the entire franchise

DC could’ve just adapted the new52 justice league origin with no set up movies and made a billions, had they used some shitty fan casting off of IMDb or comicbookmovie.com

Its tru tho.

No id say young justice is actually.

JL and JLU don’t have shit on Avengers EMH. John Stewart is too boring, manhunter was jobbed way too often, edgy 90’s aquaman who only showed up seasons later.

Batman shit is still happening, it wouldn't take much of anything for someone at a board meeting to point out their Batman stuff has always sold fine sans the rest of the DC and convince the others to carry on like that hereon.

It absolutely isn't. Superman was made to be "pleb."

They made mad dosh over literally whos because those literally whos still had the Marvel name behimd them.
You think with DCs reputation people will go and watch a bunch of fucks they don’t know and have no reason to care about?
lol

fuck ben alfelck

the actors for the flash and aquaman are fucking horrendus choices. these characters are staples because they are well done and thought out. Now we have some surfer douche as aquaman. A fucking wimp as flash. And a fucking sexual assaulting, bad, total hollywood actor who doesnt give a fuck about the character batman. None of these give a fuck up the characters. however, I still like wonder woman.

Yeah but I’m happy about that hopefully miles morales, riri, feminist Thor and the rest of that garbage will die off now

No, the Hawaii seasons of the TV show.

Yeah, DC characters have never translated to movies well! Get the fuck out

If you claim that then you're the problem.
You guys keep wanting the DC characters to be this exclusive deep club when they should be the biggest normie bait in the universe, and then you wonder why you're not making normie money.

Iron-Man, Captain America and Thor were literally whos that helped Marvel to become a name.

They did with Suicide Squad.

I was talking more about the likes of Antman, the Guardians and Dr. Strange.
But you do have a point.

Its tru tho

Batman, alone, sells two times what Spider-Man sells.

Goodbye, Sup Forums.

No, Marvel has been infected and just when DC was hitting a stride, he's a cancer that decides to show up because he loves Superman.

>and then you wonder why you're not making normie money

I dont care if a movie makes money or gets a good RT score or not... this shit shouldnt be the business of anyone outside the industry.

I just care for good kino to watch.

Let’s be completely honest here.
The only reason why anyone that doesn’t actually read comics went to see SS was because of Harley Quinn and the Joker.
You think anybody that went to see SS was excited over a guy that throws boomerangs? Or a guy that looks like a mutant crocodile? Or a guy that burns shit?
Nah, fampai.
If SS hadn’t had HQ and Joker in it it would’ve shit the bed even harder.

New Super-Man was right, China doesn't care about Aquaman!

Shit, I forgot about Will Smith. That guy was also a really big selling point for the movie.
For some reason.

I could be mistemembering, but I think some of the Potter films came out in December, and certainly the recent Star Wars. Depends on if it has a big enough fan base behind it.

They mean merchandise. Spider-Man is the largest and most well known hero in the world.

Hey I like DC comics just haven’t read them since early new52

I like marvel comics too but I haven’t read anything in forever because it’s absolute trash with virtue signaling writers at every turn

fuck off

>kino
fuck off.

They can't make their biggest heroes work and you think someone as bland as Nightwing would gain people interest?

>use a generic action movie plot that is the exact same plot as both gi joe movies/every transformer movie/the tmnt sequel
>surprised it's shit

No u

This user has a point, turds like ironman 2 or Ultron get a pass because people wouldn't mind watching 2 hours of rdj and his pals getting an enema, but the casting here's been weird as fuck. Still think Cavill has potential though.