What does Sup Forumss personal Silent Hill look like?

What does Sup Forumss personal Silent Hill look like?

My life.

>Your sins, guilt, and anxieties manifesting itself into existence to try and tear you and what you love apart
>In many ways, like a dark reflection of the yourself that you try and conceal making you suffer

So Tumblr, right?

The MCU and DCEU

>I was weak. That’s why I needed you. I needed someone to punish me for my sins.

There's a lot of female-related imagery because of my misogyny.

You mean this place isn't it?

sure are a lot of threads about live action, huh

>But it's all over now. Now it's time to end this.

A movie theatre playing a film of yourself in the movie theatre

And poor excuses for vydia threads, huh.
Don't pretend you're not part of the problem.

Angry.

My major sins are definately envy and lust. Im guilty about my depraved perverted thoughts and how often I spend wanting what others have instead of appriciating my own. My anxiety stems from procrastination and my lack of self control over my bad habits.

What is my silent hill?

Well, I'm an extremely anxious (to the point of imaginary pains), shy and self-hating person, while at the same time having delusions of grandeur fueled by my moderate successes, which results in a savior-complex. So I wanna bash the brains in of people that anger me, but I also wanna help everyone. In classic edge-fashion, I want to become rich and powerful,and punish those I deem at fault, but I'm a huge pussy and I'm afraid of Hell.

I also have an irrational fear of needles being injected inside my ears, and my balls being crushed by doors. Plus, I'm ashamed of being the son of working class people, and feel awful due to not having a Mandigo cock, which makes me too afraid of forming relationships with women. I havea fetish for Blondes and Redheads, which depresses me, since I've convinced myself all blondes are rich girls who lust after the BBC.

My most defining insecurity is that I'm too disgusted of getting close with people, to the point where I fantasize about buring my face and my parents dying, in order to get a personal drive to ascend. I immediately realize I'm fucking mental, but it never goes away. I hate my country and secretely wish I was an American, but I also hate the US for its success.

So, my SH would be:

>male monsters with crushed genitallia
>beefed-up black guys with monstrous BBC tentacles
>Viking-esque Valkyries with Mandigo Minions who mock me
>carbon coppies of myself with burned faces performing twisted acts
>rooms where my farmer family is embarassing me in front of high class citizens
>God judging me as wicked and ending up in Hell
>perfectly sappy and happy families that I have to murder
>truly successfull people rubbing my failures in my face

There's probably more, but to summarize, I'm a slightly racist and misogynistic person whose feelings are the result of deep self-loathing, guilt due to high expectations and a desire to control everything, which I know I cannot achieve, leading to all those negative traits.

Bumperoo I guess.

If only your time stamp matched your post.

It looks exactly like Harry's, Silent Hill has always been about the stupid cult shit.
Blame Konami.

Silent Hill 2 is basically the Halloween 3 of Silent Hill, I don't get why everyone insists that it be the poster child of the franchise when it has zero meaningful connections to any of the other games.

It was pretty much the best one and the direction silent Hill should have taken after 2. Don't get me wrong, 3 is good, but if Konami wasn't the EA of Japan then we might have not had to face the decline of what used to be the best horror IP in Japan.

There are currently 31 threads that are explicitly and solely about live action movies, not counting threads that are obviously made by moviefags or casuals, or threads about live action TV shows or cape cartoons.

...You have problems.

Get help, you weird bastard.

I wake up. It's an ordinary day.

Sounds horrible

It's almost like movies thread shouldn't be allowed on a comics and cartoon board.

How? I can't even sleep more than 4 hours per day at this point...

Due to the amount of hipsters, its Cult era so its a reflection of someone else’s state.

Probably both Sup Forums and Tumblr with Sup Forums stuck trying to survive.

A town where a version of me that didnt give up lives. It would be filled with people that admire, respect and know me. But when I come they would see me as something twisted and awful, and I would ruin that town and I would crush the dreams of the me that thought he could be anything but.

Fatal Frame was more scary, its just that Silent Hill was more interesting.

They killed Frame by having no clue what to do and trying every gameplay gimmick while turning it more and more into an anime. The first and to a lesser extent second were based on actual horror movies by contrast.

Welcome to my special hell

Moon Over June is still worse. Less infuriating, but worse.

Well, my main fault is overwhelming guilt. I want to fix everything, and I can't, but because of my ego I think I must, so I feel constantly anxious and depressed, for every single bad thing that happens around me. I want to be in control, for a good cause, buy deep down inside I fear it's because I'm an evil, power-hungry SOB, and it scares the hell out of me. I put on a nice mask, but I'm feeling pretty beat down. Plus, I cannot form emotional connections, because I both think I'm not good enough, and that I'm too good...

So, I guess alcohol and junk food for my vices. Animals and people being tortured by seemingly normal killers. Lots of Christian Symbolism for my struggles with my desires and fear of consequences due to my faith. Famous scientists and leaders I know I'll never reach, no matter how hard I try and study. People being "happy wanderers" while I'm wallowing in self-pity. A dream-like trance where I become King of the Hill only to be backstabbed and lose everything. My ideal woman taunting me, only to stab me in the gut and humiliate me. A peak into a future where, even though I tried my damnest, I didn't change anything.

And finally the person I fear is hiding deep inside. An amoral, power-hungry sick fuck with no regards for anything other than himself. Maybe this'd be the reccuring phantom that'd appear everytime I did something that pushed me closer to the edge.

At the end of the day, I know I'm a good person, but there's always that... doubt... That one day, all the pride and the jealousy and the need to be in control will overtake everything else...

Assigned Male isn't infuriating. It's like watching a mentally disabled person punch themselves in the face.

Are you Brazilian?

I think what I dislike about these sorts of comics is that theyre written seemingly to be informative. Like theyre to be read by people that arent familiar with the issues or politics brought up but then can be informed through the comic but theyre almost always the opposite. Theyre self-assuring, echo-chambers where only people that are effected by the topic will understand or get anything out of it and so the casual outsider is left either confused or put off. Im genuinely not sure what the intention here is because it really does feel like the artist was trying to make a point to a group that doesnt understand the issue but they never explain why its an issue to begin with. In all honestly this one in particular almost feels like the bottom two panels are a completely different comic. Im pretty familiar with the subject matter and im not even sure what this person is trying to say.

I remember even asking a trans friend of mine specifically about this artist and what they thought and there only comment was "Its good because its more trans-voices being heard." and I dont think I really understand that. Because im not convinced this voice being heard does more good then bad for their movement or ideals. But then again, id assume most of how I feel about them is because I see so many edits here that atleast make them funny to read.

Nope. Mediterranean.

Well, regardless, I hope you feel better soon.

I know things might look bad right now, but there's always hope for improvement.

The fact that you're aware of your problems is a good sign, and you can work to improve on them.

I wish you the absolute best, user. Godspeed.

Personally I think it should have been a sort of anthology series, each game being about evil shit that happens in Silent Hill for different reasons.

>I wish you the absolute best, user. Godspeed.
Thanks user. I appreciate, really.

Just don't go evil, okay?

Be happy and live a good life.

Well, I don’t think I’d ever go Chaotic Evil, just... I’m afraid of going Lawful Evil...

Still, thanks for the kind words user, and have a good one yourself!

Thanks, friend.

You take care of yourself.

Pretty much would be a witch's labyrinth like in madoka

Probably a bunch of people ignoring most of their comments and holding them accountable for the others.

Silent Hill is about being spirited away and ghosts. The rules that you attach to deceased as ghosts applies to the living. Where a ghost of suicide victim can sometimes been seen at the scene of their death, in Silent Hill the victim themselves, not victim only contemplating, can witness objects, tools, signs, manifestations of their suicidal contemplation as ghosts. You don't just go to Silent Hill and be surrounded by ass and tits on spider legs, just because you love some ass and tits and fear spiders. To check if a person would affect Silent Hill, put the rule in reverse; If a chosen person would die right now, would it be emotional enough to cause haunting? And more over, is it emotional enough with them alive to cause the same haunting?

The best way to be happy and live a good life, from my experience, is to reject the good/evil dichotomy and just live life the way you want to live it. You have to be true to yourself first and foremost, because that's who you can be sure you're going to spend the rest of your entire life with.

Maaan, i had forgotten that mess existed.