POWER. INCREDIBLE POWER

POWER. INCREDIBLE POWER.

I'MMA BEAT YO ASS CHARLES

Why did chuck sound so effeminate in this show?

The voice actor

came here to post this

How many teeth does he have in that picture?

I'll use my telepathy to read his mi-AAAAARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

I'd say he has the proper amoung of teeth, although the angle is a bit odd, making the back teeth very visible.

But it's not some kind of liefeldian abomination like you'd imply.

MUSTARD LOOKIN'

@96850641
bet you think you're fucking funny, don't ever reply to me again you fucking niggerbaby

Every episode

DOUBLE THE POWER
DOUBLE THE JOBBING

AAAAAGHHHH-
AAAAARGHHHHHH

Charles isnt a jobber, he may compensate for Martian Manhunter

JEEEAAAANNNNNN

filename + dubs checked

Why did they keep forcing Morph down our throats?

because he was a loveable jokester.

they didnt. They intended to only show him in the episode he died, but the character became popular with kids, they asked for him, and we ended up having Morph in Age of Apocalypse and Exiles because of cartoon Morph.

Blame kids. Originally Thunderbird was going to die, but they changed it to Morph because they didnt want to kill what would have been the only native american of the team.

The pilot's funny for a casual X-Men reader because I had no fucking clue who Morph was, and it reminded me of that Clone High episode with Ponce de Leon.

This one's for you, Morph

*faints*

previoulsy on America's next top model

JEEAAAANNNN!

I'M MADE OUTTA LAFFY TAFFY MUTHAFUCKA

>Is defeated by thinking about fire a lot

moping about jean: whiny
moping about morph: logan is a total bro

Could Charles beat Goku in this tournament?

OH IT'S THE JUGGERNAUT.

Charles can beat Goku as Onslaught, and his twin sister can beat Goku too. She beat Gladiator who is pretty much faith based Superman, he is as strong as his belief in himself.

Charles is indirectly responsible for some of the worst tragedies of the marvel universe, as in, he always seems to have an evil alter ego that sometimes takes control
And he is evil in a lot of paralel realities

>That one episode where he and Superman get sent to a space gladiator arena and he spends the entire time being as useful as a wet sock because of "something in the atmosphere"

I guess it would have been too easy to just make him kick the shit out of everyone, but its still annoying. How do they deal with his overpoweredness in the comics? Does he job just as much?

Dude she moved a pebble. WITH HER MIND.
Of course she is going to faint from exhaustion.

*unsheathes claws*
*sheathes them back in and tackles you*

Gold times.

claws = kill
no claws = gonna punch you with adamantium knuckles

toon wolverine wants you to suffer.

EAT DIRT CYCLOPS

Charles has already unlocked Calvo so, yeah

because next time I'll use these

I love you guys

No, Goku's might get caught off guard at first but his martial arts training would probably make him focused enough to get Xavier out of his head. Then just one ki blast to his wheel chair and its over.

>Here's your outfit Jean, please ignore that the edges are skin toned so that it looks like you have major side boob