Help me out. When does the actual election start so I can watch it...

Help me out. When does the actual election start so I can watch it? I'm very ignorant when it comes to the process of election day.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/08/australias-guide-to-the-us-election-what-time-will-we-know-the-result
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It has already begun.

Results should really start rolling in at around 7 PM EST

That's the secret. It's always starting.

thanks, also wheres the best stream to watch it?

I'll be watching Styx.

But go ahead and watch Alex Jones so he can talk over whoever he is watching.

Right side broadcasting will have coverage. I'll be listening to KFI AM 640 personally

It has already begun. When people start exploding into tang and your sense of self disappears, you will become part of a collective consciousness. At that point, the election will be over.

>I'll be watching Styx
Yeah go ahead and listen to some new age bullshit about occultism from some guy who takes meme magic literally.

>go ahead and watch Alex Jones

nah I'm good. As much as I agree with some of the stuff he says, I end up feeling less intelligent if I watch him for more than 10 minutes a day.

>shitting on Alex and praising some autistic pagan mongloid at the same time

>not watching Alex reach super saiyan 3 as trump wins the election

How long until 1st results?

Who /nervous/ here

oddly calm here, been drinking though

pol is a sharia board you cannot drink here

Not nervous at all, Trump will win. And I don't mean that in a "holy shit digits confirm, praise kek" kind of way, I mean I know for a fact Trump is going to win.

Fuck off cunt

Oko 23:00, za istocne drzave. Pensilvanija, Florida, Nju Jork itd. Oko 02:00 za zapadne.

Tako je makar bilo pre 4 godine.

holy shit digits confirm, praise kek

why would you want to have an echo chamber broadcasting the election results?

I understand listening to right wing podcastst etc. talking about the issues leading up to the election but if trump were to win I'd definitely want to see the CNN/MSNBC reaction and thus the reaction of the masses

>nah I'm good. As much as I agree with some of the stuff he says, I end up feeling less intelligent if I watch him for more than 10 minutes a day.

Doesn't take much does it, straya?

>Nju Jork

Checked

will know the outcome by 3pm Wednesday in Australia

I'm going to watch Cnn. I want to see the mass suicide when trump wins.

I think you meant it in a holy shit check these trips, praise kek kind of way fambongalam

czeched

wait so the results won't come in before tomorrow?

Fucking burgers.

you can create a second clock for quick lookup

wtf I love windows10 now

It all ready started you freakin Roo Fucker. Early Voting has been goin on for days. The polls in VA open at 6 or 6 30 so in about 2 hours it begins

MAGA FAGGOTS

soon. very soon.

is there anywhere I can find a neutral source?

no such thing but maybe BBC or something since they're less invested in the result

Since no one else helped you so far.

The actual cool shit starts later in the afternoon EST. That's when the polls can start counting their votes and sending them in so the news people can report them to us. Once polls close the votes are counted and reported, then the news tells us the results.

Then they can start updating the map.

I'm going to watch CNN so that I can witness the meltdown live

it will start about 10am if your east coast and end in the arvo

BBC coverage of the election so far is pretty cucked. Might as well go with RT or Fox.

RT has a bad rep and Fox is obviously Trump-leaning, but at least you have something to watch besides Clinton News Network.

any finnbro neets gonna load up on popcorn and fire up the good ole YLE vaalivalvojaiset while shitposting throught the night?

>thinking we give a fuck about eu trash

fuck off achmed, back to prepping

Don't talk shit about jonesy

Same here, I'm already despairing over the fact that Sup Forums is going to be bombarded with frog posters for at least four more years.

>What did you do during the 2016 election Sup Forums?
>I supported Trump by buying merchandise and spreading his message

>What did you do /r9k/?
>I prayed to a frog and won the election with my repeating digits.

11 pm eastern seaboard time tonight is when the winner is decided

starts at 3am

Fukkkk

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK. TRUMP NEEDS OUR ENERGY AND MEMES. KEEP FIGHTING

They should announce a winner 18 hours from now, more or less

Why are you trying too belittle my unshakeable faith in KEK?

Tomorrow morning.

piši kao govoriš, majmun ;)

HOLY SHIT DIGITS CONFIRM, PRAISE KEK!

>Ahmed's first timezone

Here ya go m8.
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/08/australias-guide-to-the-us-election-what-time-will-we-know-the-result

And you can watch it on FOX News here:
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

THE DIGITS

Crowder for a gay time

poo

>will know the fate of the world and the future of the white race when I wake up in the morning

I'm going to have to take a big hit of melatonin tonight. Way too anxious to sleep, I want off this ride already

repeating digits mean more than a hundred million dollars in a propaganda campaign