KEK Wills this is Tomorrows Final Map

KEK Wills this is Tomorrows Final Map
MAGA

literally winning NH right now

Clinton's winning Nevada, Wisconsin and Michigan. NC a maybe. Kek confirms.

>Texas
>red

>NC blue
>NH blue
>WI red

top fucking kek m8

Not really, sorry.

>leafs never been to Texas

No, I think Michigan and NC are in the bag for Trump. The real question is whether that will matter.

>NC
>Blue
Fuck that.

you don't know texas, man. it's nothing but ranchers or "city cowboys". even the beaners here are more redpilled compared to the ones in california.

No he really is

can I get a call on digits?

>CA
>blue

I don't think he'll do it, Sup Forums. He'll get close but it won't be enough. Redpill me on MI and NV.

Why the fuck do you keep coloring oregon blue?

If Trump could win NV in that map and win 270 to 268 I would fucking die.

The race being that close would create unimaginable levels of rectal devastation..

Trump isn't winning Michigan, Wisconsin or Colorado (each will be within 2% though). He'll flip Pennsylvania.

No, not really. Millsfield did not have midnight voting in 2012. This makes comparison difficult.

He'll win Nevada
t. bluest NV county

hows it looking, many signs?

trump 2016-2116.

Praise kek

Democrats have a early voting lead of about 40,000 or so. Which is decent, depending on crossovers. Trump will have need a unforeseen percentage coming from the Indie voters to overcome the firewall in Vegas. Harry Reed and the Nevada Dems are the real deal. Likely the most orginized in the state.

nice "digits" queero. HIlldawg has this in the bag

rip

Trump will win NY

Japan will legalize lolis

PRAISE KEK

you gonna come back or take a break after she loses?

This is the 2012 electoral map. Romney was a shitty candidate and still got 48% of the popular vote.

How much of the popular vote will Trump get? I'm betting 55%
Hes a far more polarizing candidate, and hes also far more supported than any Republican candidate in recent history. No one has filled as many rallies with as many supporters as Trump has.

what are you retarded or something? she's going to win by more than 100 electoral votes and I'm going to cyberbully the shit out of the drumpftards brave enough to be on here for the next week

Hillary has been controlling the gets tonight. Really makes you think

much more spicks and liberals will probably vote this electin than the last one

Kek has abandon ship and become a hilldawg

How early will we know if Trump is finished?

What is the first decisive state?

Thats actually unlikely.
Everyone jumped on the Obamatrain because of his "HOPE" marketing and because he was black. Cucks treated him like he was black Jesus descended from heaven to forgive them for their whiteness.

Hillary is a far more controversial, and far more disliked among her own party. She isn't pulling the same support as Obama. Not to mention all the Bernie supporters who still feel burned by him copping out as controlled opposition in the staged primary.

Overall Dem voter turnout won't surpass 2008 and 2012 levels.

North Carolina.

God damn it, I hate Harry Reid so fucking much. I'd rather be a fucking backwater than have the kind of influence Harry Reid offers Nevada.
t. Renoan

This is uncanny

really makes you think

Mental gymnastics

I'm scared now.

Wiscosin red? You're insane. Michigan is the only state he has a prayer of flipping. PA and WI are going blue. To state otherwise is delusional.

Oh really?

The only way trump wins is if the black turnout to vote D is low which is looking likely also i actually have a feeling that Trump will get considerably more of the black vote that republican candidates of the past because the blacks hate Mexicans more than even the whites do.

Am I the only one who finds (((Polls))) completely pointless and a total waste of time to discuss?
It's like Goku vs Superman. Just OOH how riveting. OOOOH this guy thinks this. Who the fuck cares just vote faggots

It's always a fucking leaf.

Please, don't make me kill myself.

This is pretty much the confirmed map. The biggest surprise of the night will be that Trump takes VT due to Bernie write-ins.

Wisconsin's margin was 0.2% in 2000 and 0.4% in 2004. Obama only got 52.8% against Romney.

That many write ins? No way. Makes you say blue Florida though?

FUCKING KEKS, THE LOT OF YOU

SEE

Confirmed by who? Trump winning Mass or Vermont is basically impossible compared to him winning Virginia, Pennsylvania, or Florida.

Bernie libcucks are throwing their support behind ((stein)). What do you know, from supporting one kike to another.

checked

>NH
>blue

clinton won't carry enough of the spic vote to win

pretty good, but there's even more red to come.

Can Someone give me a crash course in how your elections work. I've seen similar images, and 60% of states are red, yet shillary still has some kind of advantage.

What is the realistic chance that god emperor wins today?

312 actually

California will go red

for those who don't know, there is a script to get numbers now. CTR obviously got access to this script in the last few days, thus they wanted us to push toward bigger and better repeating numbers, which they could snatch up.

luckily, false digits are false prophets. And false prophets should probably be scared.