If Trump Lose can we all finally agree USA is more cucked then sweden and Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3326/480-000-sexual-assaults-of-women-in-sweden-in-a-year.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37437386
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-surpasses-syrian-refugee-goal-set-by-obama-expects-more-next-year/2016/09/27/59cedeb8-84e7-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/syrian-refugees-texas-awesome-academy-amaanah-austin-us-election-2016-a7399026.html
cruxnow.com/commentary/2016/11/04/sweden-pope-francis-becomes-immigration-realist/
amazon.com/ASUS-MX279H-1920x1080-Frameless-Monitor/dp/B00B17C5KO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't reach Swedish levels of cuckery until Hillary lets the Islamists in.

yes

Only if burgerland makes it legal for refugees to rape or bash locals.

If not then then your still number 1 mate.

America is paving entirely new ways of being cucked. In fact being a cuckold was invented by you.

this children being raped and sexually assaulted murdered and then the fucking muslims being let off what a fucking looney country

It was invented by the jews, and implanted in white children by the media.

god dammit im voting as many times as my last two digits now

DIDNT COUNT DIDNT COUNT IM GOING TO SLEEP GOODNIGHT EVERYONE

Yes, but that Swede should be a shitskin

Always the jews my chubby friend

USA is even more cucked then you Sven Fagerström. USA invented cuckoldry and they LOVE niggers. But of course a swedish cuck doesnt want be number 2 in the cuck rankings

lol kek works in mysterious ways

At least Trump was able to make a serious bid for presidency. That could never, ever, EVER happen in Sweden. So no, the population of the US will, on the whole, remain less cucked than that of Sweden or Germany, because at least people here are trying to do something about about it while 99% you guys happily get down on your knees to prep the bull

US isn't cucked in my opinion. The fact that trump might win is evidence.

kek

>could never, ever, EVER happen in Sweden
couldn't happen in any parlamentary democracy really

The colony was based on immigration and multiculture. Now its 50% full of shitskins and literally ruled by jews and a female president.

Your white population is cucked Jamal. All 60% of it. KEK

Nice try sweden

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3326/480-000-sexual-assaults-of-women-in-sweden-in-a-year.html

It would take a very long time and the import of millions of muslims to be cucked as you.

checked and kek'd

People here are pissed off about it and are trying to elect a leader that will fix the problem

that's at least more respectable than cuck nations that open their borders to millions of rapefugees and let shit like this happen while the vast majority of the natives refuse to even admit there's a problem

But niggers are way worse and you have countless?

>niggers
>worse than rapefugees

kek, not even close

Except the vast majority of our cuckening happened pre information age. We were duped long before the facts were easily accessible. We have a porous border that was never addressed. Now look at Sweden, you are geographicaly isolated from the shitskins. You guys do not realize easy it would have been to remain pure, and even worse is that all the evidence is readily available. Just look at USA, look at the statistics. You guys are willingly ingnorant, meanwhile USA is awakening (even if it may be too late) right when the information has become available.

Only if they just let her do whatever she wants. If they start a huge secessionist movement, they'll be more uncucked than if Trump had won.

except in every way proven by statistics.

Also, most "rapists" on NYE Cologne were Africans. I don't know why and it disgusts me, but like 40% the refugees are niggers, probably 80% atm. You know this, right?

Of course they are they are at the ground zero of all modern degeneracy.

You can also see how they project their fear here constantly with every comment being about sucking dick or fucking niggers. This is what happens when you push faggotry and nigger propaganda 24/7.

Truth be told after living in the states for a few years (california/nevadaflordia) i can also say that american white guilt over niggers is 10x worse than any nazi or white guilt ive ever seen in europe

Even worse for YEARS you guys (europeans) have been giving USA shit for being SO RACIST YOU GUYS OPPRESS ZE BLACKS AND LATINOS. You smug assholes ignored our warnings and decided to trust the shitskins over us.

has your government banned plastic sporks yet?

We may be a cucked nation but at least we went down fighting damn it.

And after they take our guns.

No. Sandniggers have suicide bombs. Niggers aren't even as dangerous as Spics are. Niggers are just violent retards who have unfocused chimp out attacks. Spics are organized like a Mafia, except they're in the business of murder. Sandniggers are extremely theocratic and prefer to make their own governments and laws inside of the government they live in.

You havent fought anything yet

>i can also say that american white guilt over niggers is 10x worse than any nazi or white guilt ive ever seen in europe

wrong, those blue states you listed our not representative of all whites, go to the red states and you will find no white guilt

>Of course they are they are at the ground zero of all modern degeneracy.

we are, and we are fighting back, i dont know why you looked at our struggles and decided "we should try that out"

BIN THAT FORK

fuck off ahmed, you're way worse than any nigger

>has a presidential candidate speaking of the ills of immigration
>meanwhile if you say anything bad about immigrants in europe you are arrested for hate speech

how's your fighting going?

If Hillary gets elected none of you fucking retards will do a thing about it. You'll just bend over and take it like you always do.
If Trump doesn't get elected tomorrow you're fucked.
It's not like I can talk, my country is halfway to complete faggotry too.

>wrong, those blue states you listed our not representative of all whites, go to the red states and you will find no white guilt

You cant say wrong when a huge portion of your country is like that

>we are, and we are fighting back, i dont know why you looked at our struggles and decided "we should try that out"

Well for the case of Germany we are still a occupied nation and we pretty much have been your puppet state since WW2 so we share your poison.

For the rest of Europe i honestly dont know i am always surprised how the UK and France are more fucked than us post having one million niggers forced on us

too late

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37437386

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-surpasses-syrian-refugee-goal-set-by-obama-expects-more-next-year/2016/09/27/59cedeb8-84e7-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/syrian-refugees-texas-awesome-academy-amaanah-austin-us-election-2016-a7399026.html

sweden might be shit but at least they didnt elect an ape for president.

>we pretty much have been your puppet state since WW2

and somehow we're the cucked ones?

Fucking lol, as if someone of Trump's power level could even get close to a legitimate candidacy in Sveden Yas.

>i know nothing about european politics nor have i been paying attention for the last year: the post

be a good sport, surrender your forks you cheeky fookn wankers

whats AFD polling numbers

>less than 100,000 in a country of 350 million

Wow, it's literally nothing

Meanwhile Eurocucks are importing enough to actually shift demographics and change the face of their nations

Thank god the rest of the world is waking up after seeing the failed social experiments of Eurocucks

You clearly don't know how bad Sweden's gotten op.
It's regarded as the Africa of Europe.

>it's only 100000

only took about 6 to blow your twin towers up, didnt it?

Pretty sure it next 1000 years there wont be a country more cucked than Sweden.
You are literally the worst place on earth right now. I dont know how you managed to be worse than Poland.

and we ended up killing 2 million of them
your point?

You do realise UK has only let in 20,000 max, right? You've let in 5 times as many and are STILL importing them.

The desperation in this post is palpable.

>burgers know anything but calling uk Mohammed

PRAISE KEK

Pls there are countries like mine or Hungary that told EuroCucknion to go fuck itself with shitskins.
Well the problem that theres still plenty of them to go.
You realise that they have 5 wives and 50 kids and they still breedin on your soil and infectin it with cancer more and more everyday? I feel bad for you bruh.

> If Trump Lose can we all finally agree USA is more cucked then sweden and Germany

If kek wills it, the fagnarök will come to USA.

im saying it doesnt take a lot to have an impact

syrian faggots belong in the ground, not in north america

And the same happens to USA, except x5 (and growing). What's your point?

If Hillary wins all your retarded BLM fans will see that as a sign that the era of white men is over and act accordingly.
You don't need Islamist terrorists in the country, you already have black supremacy terrorists.

>Hillary vs. Merkel
Close call
>USA vs. Sweden
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

that's how it begins. we didn't start out with the current wave of asylum seekers either, those were preceded by years of taking in "small" amounts of them.

don't accept this shit jut because
>I am only shooting myself in the foot a little bit

No because in germany they overwhelmingly vote to be cucked, all the parties are jew communist, even the "right wing" party is communism light, while the fake polling in America is "50/50" with reality being majority Trump that's ignored with rigged voting.

U allready have million of niggers stupid Americuck.

cruxnow.com/commentary/2016/11/04/sweden-pope-francis-becomes-immigration-realist/

Not even god can stand against Sweden yes:ing.

They are stupid nigger

AT LEAST PAKIS WORK. NIGGERS SIT ON WELFARE AND DO CRIME

AT LEAST PAKIS WORK. NIGGERS SIT ON WELFARE AND DO CRIME

KEK, U GONNA DIE NIGGA

they beat the CDU in Merkel's state and went from zero to second biggest party. an increase that is unprecedented in German history

you'll just go
>haha, totally cucked
over the raw polling numbers anyway because you don't understand the differences in the political systems, so take that information instead
not even the NSDAP made such gains

Yep

no

I give it 3 years and we'll have caught up

SWEDEN IS NOT A REAL COUNTRY AT THIS POINT. IT WILL ALWAYS BE GROUND ZERO FOR A FAR-LEFT TEST SITE

Nah, America is more like BDSM without a safe word or consent.

based sweden just volunteered their country for more mass immigration.

Thank you Monsieur 60%, you'll soon know the excitement of getting to 40% after 8 years of Obongo and 8 more of Madame President

>THINKING IM ITALY

AMERICAN EDUCATION

How about you take a look at these webms then get back to me

I said it before, and I'll say it again:

America will NEVER, EVER, have a straight white male president EVER again. Unless Hillary croaks in the next four to eight years.

Ah sheiiit!

It looks more red than orange unless I see it side by side like I do now.

>It looks more red than orange unless I see it side by side like I do now.

You have a shitty screen.

>100000
>literally half of what sweden got
>in a country with 35x the population
nukes when senpai

Stop hurting Sven. Don't you have a kangaroo to fuck?

You have a shitty flag potato nigger. Why couldn't you come up with an original thought instead of ripping off hairy manlets?

(actually I have shitty eyes)

They have over 30 million niggers retard.

No, you have a shitty screen with poor color accuracy, most likely.

amazon.com/ASUS-MX279H-1920x1080-Frameless-Monitor/dp/B00B17C5KO

No, I don't.

We can all agree America will lose the right to call anyone else cucks.

Are they automatically as cucked as Sweden and Germany?
No.

im fucking disgusted

Only if the USA recognises sexual emergencies as justification for child rape

More cucked? No, it just means the >60% white jokes aren't actually jokes. In Sweden and Germany whites still make up the vast majority of people, yet they still vote for cultural marxism, and that is cucked.

Honestly no, the us is a third world shithole. But fuck Sweden you guys are the worst of the worst for your cucked views

sure, but when Trump wins you have to kill yourself with a massive dragon dildo

first kid looks like a guy I went to highschool with if he were blonde with blue eyes

creepy shit, because he's a stoner metalhead

when sharia infests the US where are we supposed to flee to?