Power. Space. Reality

Power. Space. Reality.

Three stones collected.

Who will hold Infinity?

The countdown begins this February!

Wait, Marvel are going to make more shit that happens to coincide with movies? Thank god they're finally back to their old selves.

>Marvel cant even afford a good artist for their next big event teaser

I guess they're going to shit over infinity gauntlet even more

>Captain Marvel
Dropped.

They tried to do the nostaglia pander by getting Ron Lim to draw it. The problem is that guy got much worse with time.

This is the most blatant shill OP I've ever seen.

What if Marvel go full delusional, and by fully believing that people really give a shit about Carol, make her be the big obligatory death of the event?

WE CAN'T LET DRANVERF GET THE INFINITY GEMS, SHE'S A FASCIST

I'm more surprised that they didn't have Hydra-Cap looming in the background with the infinity gauntlet

I just realised that Marvel have no big iconic story from the past they could revisit to rival Doomsday Clock's magnitude.
Infinity Gauntlet and Thanos have been rammed so far up the reader's asses these past years, that I can't imagine anyone being excited about that.

they're the Infinity Stones now.

It's digital inking, they're making Lim's lines too thick. coloring sucks too

he drew the original Infinity Gauntlet Trilogy and the Thanos Quest

This.
Coupled with the fact modern writing has completely robbed the Infinity Gems, whoops! "Stones", almost let my synergy slip there. Anyway, the Infinity Happy Meal Toys have been completely robbed of any metaphysical substance Starlin injected and intended, and now like Thanos are really just neon road signs to redirect train of thought to the Infinity Gauntlet only to inevitably detour to something that's qualitatively INFINITESIMAL! in comparison over and over.

More bullshit tinged with politics and "white people are le evil!" """""""""""jokes """"""""""", no thanks.
Also this.

>Carol with the Infinity stones
>Everybody on Earth transforms into a European, brunette super-powered lesbian MILF
Good.

sure they could but they've already jobbed out the Squadron Supreme to the Avengers

Marvel could easily and probably will when Gaiman is finished bring Miracleman over to the 616.

They could do Marvel vs. Star Wars, it's just as creatively bankrupt and would probably be just as successful if not even more so.

Man, I feel so bad for Duggan getting his storyline hijacked. When has getting an ongoing storyline hijacked and turned into an event EVER worked out for the writer?

Why is carl in everything

Im suck of her

Yeah, I'm sure that doing an Infinity Stones storyline was solely his idea and not an edict from up top.

They won't get authorization from the Star Wars side to do that now, due to their policy of every Star Wars comic needing to be canon.

Now, I don't think anyone expected one year without events to last, but a teaser right after their relaunch is a bit much.

Oh, well, if the event is actually Duggan written maybe it'll actually be good.

>Marvel can’t possibly make another event more forgettable than Secret Empi-

>More bullshit tinged with politics and "white people are le evil!" """""""""""jokes """"""""""", no thanks.

Which? The guys that say "Black transgender hero" or the SJW who is....I never see white devil jokes.

>Another fucking event
>Starring Carol Manvers
God fucking damnit. They just don't learn. And of course it's a rehash to tie in with the movie.

>Bendis out
>Alonso out
>events and CM still in

Don't lose faith now, the memeforce rewards loyalty.

>NO EVENTS FOR AT LEAST 18 MONTHS

Good to see that promise worked out.

And they said they weren't going to do any more events for at least 18 months.

Never change, Marvel

If this is what Ewing has been building to, I'm in.

That sucks, I wanted more Infinities.

Well, the new guy just arrived, maybe by the time the actual event starts Carol won't be the focus anymore.

Ewing and Duggan on an event

I’m in

No, Cebulski loves lesbians, hopefully by the time the event starts she's married Spider-Woman and therefore fixed all her problems.

They didn't say they weren't going to do any, just that they didn't have any planned. This was originally just a storyline going on in Duggan's GotG which they only recently decided to hijack and turn into an event because they literally can't fucking help themselves.

How is this different from Phoenix 5?

It's got Carol so it's better by default.

It isn't. That's what Eternity War was, which due to general low sales across his books, was turned from an event into a single double-sized issue of Ultimates. Likewise, his Royals run is just getting wrapped up in a single one-shot called Judgement Day and his USAvengers is getting pulled into No Surrender. So of any of the tings "ewing has been building to," No Surrender would be it.

This is the Infinity Quest plotline from Duggan's Guardians of the Galaxy getting hijacked and turned into an event.

You are funny, and I like that.

>Who will hold Infinity?

Not Axel Alonso

>if the event is actually Duggan written maybe it'll actually be good.
When will you learn? Good writers don't bring events up. Events bring good writers down.

>jean grey gets the mind gem
>turns the universe gay

That's Ron Lim, you fucking moron.

This, but unironically.

Wait wait wait. What Wolverine is that? Isn't he still dead?

but I wasn't being ironic.

Maybe the time gem reverts old man Logan in age, who fucking knows

>Shit people really hate our current business and creative practices, what are we gonna do?
>I GOT IT GUYS! ANOTHER EVENT! WITH MORE SYNERGY!

Wolverine came back in Legacy #1. Same issue where he got the Space Stone from. He's been alive for months now.

Guy should have retired looking if this is the best he's got today.

Perez drew Half of Gauntlet too didn't he?

> no warlock
dropped.

Did Legacy already come out? Is that event already over?

I've got a wild guess.

>Did Legacy already come out?
Yes. Months ago.

>Is that event already over?
It wasn't an event. Just a one-shot setting up the status quo for a handful of books and teasing some upcoming storylines.

>no warlock
Uh, user...

Wait a minute, didn't they say there would be no more events for some time after Secret Empire ended?

Ewing needs to fucking learn that you need to do well on the A-Listers first. Tom King may be hated on Sup Forums but being put on Batman made more people aware of him and is definitely a reason Mr. Miracle is selling so well. If Ewing wants his C-Lister series to not get cancelled after 4 issues he needs to write Iron Man or Cap or FF or something.

I knew it, they were going to turn this into an event and shoehorn the shitty Avengers and will possibly add Thanos later.

If she goes evil Kree Empress fascist in the gems then I would read it.

Of course Manverse has one

>stops using 90s proportions
>suddenly looks like shit
really makes you think huh

>countdown to movie synergy event in time of the Infinity movie
So the rumors were true.
Legacy was just a bandaid for the real relaunch happening after the infinity movie event.

My dog died today, and that picture makes me sad

According to rumors, it’s leading up to a big event with Thanos (just in time for the Infinity movie) which will lead to another relaunch that will put 616 in a more traditional streamlined status quo. We already seeing the seeds planted (Steve is Captain America again. Wolverine alive. And soon Bruce will be revived according to a teaser).

I don’t mind if it gets shit books like America killed. Though hopefully Kamala won’t be harmed. And hopefully Marvel has learned their lesson that Inhumans

>The only thing that won’t change is that Slott will still be on Amazing Spider-Man. Forever.
This is because of Mephisto, isn't it?
I can't see any other explanation.

Just in time for synergy... 18 months without event kek!

Logan and Carol can fuck off, give me more Raptors, Gardener, and add Ronan, Darkhawk and Beta Ray Bill.

Carol was right and Zdarsky-narrator a shit.

Does Black Panther have guns?

>Infinity Watch with current Marlel "writers" and "artists"
>Carol Manvers and Memelord front and center
>Wolvie as a cosmic character
>Infinity Stones, not Infinity Gems because synergy
>SYNERGY
Fucking kill me.

It's the shit inking and coloring dude. A problem that infests current Marlel.

now we just need him and the trio shall be complete

nah it's Ron Lim

Yeah, I'm sure that doing an Infinity Stones story in a cosmic book was an editorial edict.

Everything he's doing with the Soul Stone is clearly not some editorial shit.

>Infinity Stones, not Infinity Gems because synergy
No, it's because they're actual stones now.

No end to this circus act.

Yeah, his "Man Without Fear" phase was weird.

Kill yourself.

Woof, that picture looks terrible. Look at Carol Danver's face. It looks like one of those smaller comic companies covers.

There is literally no reason to be hyped for this because there are no surprises to doing the gems again. We all know Thanos will be involved again, and I'm sure they'll pull a last page twist where someone else gets the gauntlet.

Tired os stones/gems shit, really.

Tired of cosmic cube, too.

Fuck all those reality-warping McGuffins.

What idiot gave Carol the Reality stone?

What happens when someone makes her remember that time she got pregnant and then married her baby? House of Vell?

>Captain Mascot

Holy shit, how many stories do they have to shove her into the middle of?

If she Legions herself with it, I'll actually recommend this event.

Alonso admitted as much. We'll get another relaunch in 2018.

>Alonso and his gang of retards ruin Marvel Rebirth before abandoning ship
Literally what was the point in this if the old guard were gonna get the boot.

Stop trying to excuse it. Story reasons don't mean shit, you know exactly why they're Infinity Stones.

fucking movieshits

>Captain Mascot
Which one? All of them?

Carol obviously.