Guys, I'm seriously considering killing myself tomorrow if that bitch Hillary wins...

Guys, I'm seriously considering killing myself tomorrow if that bitch Hillary wins. I'd rather get it over with now than subject myself to 4 more years of pointless wars and shitskins slowly taking over this country.

Is anyone else in the same boat?

clam down man everything will be ok

wew lad

>says the saudi

Put a plastic bag over your head and wait 10 minutes. Its easy and painless.

fuck off tumblr. KEK has spoken

trumpsters on suicide watch.

Do it on a livestream with a tearful speech about how much you love your country. It'll make great memes for years to come.

Why did you bomb my Twin Towers, bro? I thot we wuz frends

Yes indeed and I shall slaughter many shitskins with my AR-15 before I shoot myself. MAGA

i wouldnt mane, things are going to get very not boring either way in a couple of weeks

Theres more to life than just this and although important

good, good

If you're ok with dying that gives you the opportunity to take a dozen of your enemies with you.

Its not worth taking your life.

Plus trumps gonna win. Keep the faith user

Sure thing, Ahmed..

CTR isn't even fucking funny tonight. No one is going to kill themselves FUCK OFF. We all know what will happen if Hilldawg gets elected tho

Trump's gonna win so you don't need to worry.

Half of me wants to see hillary win

If by some miracle she avoids impeachment she will be the least effective president ever as the republican congress will never work with her on anything

There will be daily libcuck meltdowns all over the internet/media

TRUMP WILL WIN

What kind of car do you drive, Saudianon?

Kill Hillary. Make America Great

I thought about that too, but no. Fuck that.

This movement is never dying in my heart.

I'll never be afraid to fight for what's right.

If Trump loses, we keep working to take back this country.

>when hillog shitposts

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE leave aladdin

Why let the bastards get you down? Just kill the bitch.

What do we do if she wins

You have to at least stick around to see how all this Podesta Pizza Party shit works out, dude

Exactly with an excellent and easy to buy and cheap AR-15 he could do just that. MAGA

Think of all the shitposts you'll miss, user.

these are great days we are living in bros

camry 2008

And miss the shit storm either way?
You'd just be doing her a service

>killing myself tomorrow

>going quietly

I have an exam tomorrow. Its a shame I won't be around to witness Sup Forums melting down in reaction to Hillary winning.

She will rig the election. You guys should know this.

Thread is demoralizing shill trash. Same exact one has been made several times tonight.

It was just a halal prank, bro.

>kill self
>3 days later FBI indict her for Clinton Foundation
>Shits herself and dies

u should be cramming m8.

NEVER, EVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT! TRUMP WILL WIN! PRAISE KEK!

Don't do it lad, we'll need you to fight our new NWO masters when happenings begin.

FIGHT BROTHER

STSND FIRM AND BE READY WHEN THR CALL IS GIVEN

MAKE YOUY BODY READY FOR BATTLE

YOUR MIND READY FOR WAR

STAND WITH US, AND MAY WE RESTORE ORDER TO THIS MAGNIFICENT COUNTRY IF NEED ME

this kind of shit is a marathon not a sprint
if you an hero, globalists win
weather the storm

This. Ride it out. The greatest feat of man is to spit in the face of death.

Nah, just get ready to organize in your state. We need to ramp up secession movements. CA and TX are already at it.
If the Dictator tries to use force against us, which she will, we will need every man and every hand.
Resist

Don't an hero, vote!
Don't an hero, vote!

Witnessed.

Trump is a messenger not the message, the world is going to change anway, if Trump lose is not over

If you are gonna kill yourself why not assassinate some politicians?

Witnessed.

Do it but livestream it and tell the world that you're killing yourself because off that bitch Hillary maybe it gets viral

If you're SERIOUSLY considering killing yourself, make it count. Don't just be found in some basement one day.

Make history. Yell something like "PRAISE KEK" so Kekism is considered an actual religion or some shit.

All my posts are for comedy and are strictly satire.

Hahahah.

Pathetic.

Hillary is going to win so cock that revolver m8.

i would do this as american patriot.

And fuel the lefts cause and purpose? Nice try shill

Thanks for the flag friendo

If by "win" you mean by the will of the majority then that's impossible. You should put win in quotes since she can only 'win' by fraud.

If he loses, there will be so many happenings! Get on neetbux, sit back and watch the world burn. It will be glorious.

This election is a win/win for /pol. Don't forget that.

you guys are nuts I love you all

lmao whatever you say buddy

She will shut this site down.

suicide is for cucks. make them take you out.

what the sandnigger said

Actually, if Hilary wins we can watch everything burn, all the hopes of sjws will come crashing down when they realise that Hilary just used her, then they will slowly begin hating her and think how do Donald trump was the right choice, and then the liberal retards will truly wake up

Don't you fool. Even if Hillary wins our ranks will just grow because of all the shit that is happening. Even white women will wake up eventually. We will come out on top eventually.

And remember, you will witness Merkel and hillary dying. That's something to look forward to

Might as well do it now then.

We will still be a shitskin shithole even if trump wins other things will just be a bit better

Dont delude yourseld

We will still be a shitskin shithole even if trump wins other things will just be a bit better

Dont delude yourself

Also here's hoping the kekfag 12 year olds fuck off back to lebbit when this is over

cool.

He's right. The world will embrace Islam and liberal values will die. Inshallah.

if you already have a gun, ffs, don't use it to kill yourself.
you'll need it for the coming race war.
think ahead, OP

Please do off yourself, everyone wins:
1. Normal people win cause there will be less delusional Nazis in the next election cycle.
2. You win, because you free yourself of pain of living in a peaceful world.
3. The world wins, because it liberates itself of hate.

So yeah, please do.

I love you Russia

What all of you CTR concern trolls seem to forget is that

(hypothetically ;))

instead of killing yourself you could just try to assassinate her after Hitlery wins

You should probably kill yourself now then. Because even if Trump wins, he will do nothing to reverse America's demographic tide.

you need a break from the news...
Don't kill yourself.
Stop coming to Sup Forums and watching/reading about politics. Get a new hobby, focus on work.

Your country is affected a lot by this stuff and that matters, but realistically, your everyday likely wont be. So don't die, learn to live better.

Do you have zero foresight? '12 enemies' is meaningless when you just converted a thousand on-the-fence normies into preaching about muh islamophobia

OP if you're seriously this much of a whiny faggot that your life depends on an elected politician then just kill yourself now

When exactly will you get the results? In 14 hours right?

Go ahead and do it. I'm pretty sure white suicides are #clintonapproved.

Why would you kill yourself to only miss the beauty of the incoming nukes? It'll be exactly like standing on the sun.

>clam down

why don't you kill that bitch first and only after that an hero, you faggot??