Next time WB puts a DC movie in theaters, don’t go to it. The DCEU is dead. Bury it

Next time WB puts a DC movie in theaters, don’t go to it. The DCEU is dead. Bury it.

No, lets all see Aquaman opening night just to fuck with their heads.

Oh God this will be hilarious.

Then lets go see SS2 so they can't tell what team movies wirk and which don't.

didn't we already do that by enjoying WW?
or does the Girl Power agenda steal the victory for that one

Don't tell me what to do faggot

>marleldrone
OK, I will go see JL this Wednesday.

I'll go watch it tonight with a girl, and during the on sunday with my bros.

I haven't seen WW or JL and don't plan to, after SS I gave up entirely.

But Aquaman does sound interesting, at least from what we know of it, which I'll grant is near fuck all. I just like Lovecraftian horror and Amber Heard in that Mera suit.

Sorry Superman, I did that with BvS and SS, which was the right thing to do. If JL is the unambitious, uninspired resolution to the MoS-SS era of the DCEU, then theoretically, what comes next have every reason to be better than what we've received for the past 4 years.

Aquaman begins DCEU phase 2 , it will game a game changer

Saw it once and now im taking all my workmates. A lot of them have already seen it as well.

Went to it today actually. Enjoyed it too, feels good man. Just wanted to say that. I'll late you get back to your pointless company wars shit now.

>Implying I saw ANY of them in the theaters

>listening to an otherworldly terrorist
Fear is what gives this creature power

Wonder Woman is an ok movie, higly overrated but ok, easily better than Snyder trash.

If every DCEU movie was like wonder woman they would be considered a mediocre franchise but not a fucking disaster like right now.

It was basically they same as The Avengers movie, but with out the build up of the teams single movies. I can understand why people hate it so much, I my self like Greek God fighting ParaDemons that was hype as shit.

Tell me, are you Marvel?

I had so much fun that I'm watching it again next week, shit was a solid 8/10.

Piracy isn’t okay. Stunt men risk their lives everyday user

>8/10
kill yourself. It was schlock 3/10. Shitty plot, writing, and villain.

You know what is not okay?Giving your loyal fans shit produced by your retarded husband using the fame of actual hard working people like Nolan and the writers on DC comics.

She is using DC as an excuse to give her talentless husband a fake job.

Fuck tham they don't deserve on dollar for this shit, they shouldn't get paid for pretending to be a real director.

I loved it. The whole theater unironically clapped. Will be seeing it with the senpai over Thanksgiving

Stay mad Marleldrone

I forgot how bad the console wars are on Sup Forums. I wish the DCEU movies were entertaining, because then the arguing would be somewhat interesting, as opposed to just sad.

Dude it was a reference to Boondocks, I didn’t need a lecture from some random user