Leaf steals octs, posts about ai girlfriend

>leaf steals octs, posts about ai girlfriend
>suddenly start hearing all these news about sexbots
maybe this get was not wasted after all?

The election is going to be close and Hillary is going to contest Pennsylvania, but will confirm concession in one week. 7s are KEK's holy digits.

Gets are never stolen or wasted, sometimes they just reveal truths to us we didn't expect.

Under a trump administration, we will initiate a government subsidized female robot maid revolution to get disenfranchised millennials back into the work force.

If Killary wins it's over. the 2nd amendment will be rewritten to prevent virgin NEETs from ever reaching 2nd base, sexbots will be outright outlawed.

I fucking hate being a leaf.

Your sexbot will inevitably hate you.

>>suddenly start hearing all these news about sexbots
source?

You are still responsible by proxy of >88888888

kek works in mysterious ways

Don't worry mate.
You're not the only one labeled with a stereotype.

I hope he got his wish. I just want an anime gf.

what violent media you watch user!

Don't worry, those girls were bullies.

did they die

She doesn't need to be capable of having physical sex with you in order to be your AI GF. Having an artificial girl that can actually have interesting conversations and enjoy anime together with you is already great.

Now that I think about it, I can't really think of any country on Sup Forums or Sup Forums that isn't. If they don't have an explicit one it's "as if New Caledonia isn't irrelevant anyway lol islandcuck" or "Nepalese are just mountain poos" or some shit.

Go watch it to find out.

anime name?

Vivid Strike.

Vivid Strike
It's a spin off of a spin off.

so what? we are giving up on women?

a sexbot with AI would be shagadelic as fuck, fuckin monies senpai

I'd tap that AI puss

spbp

We also had premiere mere days after the get, but she got gutted before we could even get her into her second stage of learning.